Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS
11334405_268909913279633_1471163735_a.jp

kyo1122

VerifiedFOLLOW

Hyekyo Song huiqiao

• 100 posts
  • 145k followers
  • 49 following
11335526_710442652415100_1488235106_n.jp

[Thank for Song Hye Kyo, not GHOST anymore:D! Very happy, Korean Fans not HIDDEN anymore and RUNNING faster than SHK's updatted photos:wub::sweatingbullets:!

June 13=142k FOLLOWERS/June 14=145k FOLLOWERS :D:wub::wub:]

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

@Ngoc Chieu N, from Variety's news, announced The Crossing Part 2 will be released on July also!

How's your Project?

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

-@myonlykyo, Who're "seniors"? SHK's threat forum@beginning=2005=1rst page:crazy:? Yes, put more charcoals for SHK's train:D!

Thump Up your photo(KDW)!

-Thank SHK! Thanks, DOTS Vietnam fanpage!

Not understanding Korean at the time SHK updatted IG's photos! Now, knowing she sending to her fans the message:

Descendant Of The Sun, start filming!

Her message=news=faster than the medias!:wub:

‪#‎SongHyeKyo‬ posted the cover of DOS's script on her SNS. She might working hard for filming.

Hình ảnh bìa kịch bản của DOS được Kyo chia sẻ trên Instargram. Đoàn làm film chắc hẳn đang có những ngày quay film miệt mài.

Hwaitting! Cùng cổ vũ họ nhé.

Descendant of the Sun - 태양의 후예 - Vietnam Fanpage's photo.
Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS
Declaration Writing

Nate News,  

Song Hye-kyo, immutable laws of how I take comeliness

2015-06-15 14:55

soos ****

How can I take you pretty ㅜㅜㅜ Ian ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Recommend

Edited by RoseS

wow great updates on The Crossing Part 2 , looking forward for more still photos and promo news , thanks utkim and Ngoc Chieu Nguyen! cant wait to see promo posters/teasers soon! life goes on for Zhou Yunfen in TC part 2

d37738aejw1et2s2jlwyij21kw2j0n98.jpgd37738aejw1et2s2os4gdj21kw2j0nbb.jpgd37738aejw1et2s2thfgdj21kw2j0atk.jpg

song-hye-kyo-the-crossing.jpg

005RT6pYjw1en683e4wy3j30c8085t9d.jpg

SHK with umbrella

photo-XOI67AFY4ALN

love to see constant updates on her IG and her latest was featured in nate thru mtstarnews

6a19bd84jw1et3xvarmfgj20hs0kidgs.jpg

포토로 보는 연예

http://news.nate.com/view/20150615n25407?mid=e0102

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 9

Guest RoseS

[not post links, takes long into English]

Record China news(from Japanese language) 

South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo starring drama, in the Korean drama and copyright trade in the past maximum amount - China

Delivery date: June 5, 2015 (Friday) 22:10

?p=Fr-LD9je52PopVZVH3qpT3UINaBJCG-Sltd_A
imgout.php?m=5&img=20150605-0445941.jpg&
  • Image ID 470649

Pictures of a large size!
s_pu_pur_off.gif
The 4th, drama KBS station Korean actress Song Hye Kyo is starring "the sun of the descendants" is, as the Korean drama to be exported to China was supposed to be copyright trading at the highest amount. Photo Song Hye Kyo.
June 4, 2015, drama KBS station Korean actress Song Hye Kyo is starring "the sun of the descendants" is, as the Korean drama to be exported to China was supposed to be copyright trading at the highest amount. Sina told. [Other photos ] and Song Hye Kyo, drama "root deep tree - King Sejong of the oath -" actor Song Joong-ki is starring human drama that is known for. It is noted also in terms of "Secret Garden" and "gentleman of dignity" popular writer Kim Eun Sook of works that dealt with such. For this drama, so far that the copyright in the maximum amount as exports have been Korean drama in China it is traded. Song Hye Kyo is, Wong Kar-Wai (Wong Kar Wai) and "Grand Master" of supervision, actively also appeared in John Woo (Wu宇森) director of "THE CROSSING" such as Chinese movie, popular in China One of the high-profile Korean actress with. It has also become one of the major factors that raise the copyright price. Overseas location is carried out, scheduled to huge production costs is turned on. However, only the copyright trade with China, that is expected this production costs can be recovered 100 percent.Assembled for the first time hand South Korean film company leading NEW Inc. and Barunson Inc., this work embark on drama production. Was also filming next month, it has become on-air schedule in the second half of this year. (Translation and editing / Mathilda) 

Record China News(from Japannes language)

Popular Korean actress Song Hye Kyo, and donated to the United States of the anti-Japanese movement Historic Site - China Media

Delivery Date: April 18, 2015 (Sat) 15:41

?p=U9inZiWOzrs02XrKCjYH77hj4fu6m1ffAOwRY
imgout.php?m=5&img=201504_handuli02.jpg&
  • Image ID 463713

s_pu_pur_off.gif
The 17th, the ring and ball network was published an article "Song Hye Kyo's, donated the Korean guided by the Korean Church of New York City along with the Korean Professor".Son's popular actress has donated a guide to historic sites of the anti-Japanese movement in the United States.Document photo.
April 17, 2015, ring and ball network was published an article "Song Hye Kyo's, donated the Korean guided by the Korean Church of New York City along with the Korean Professor". Other photos ] Song Hye Kyo's Korean actress, known for Korean drama "Autumn In My Heart," "Full House".It is also active in international such as appeared in Wong Kar-wai's film "The Grandmaster". The Son's has donated Korean guided by the Korean Church of New York City.The same church that revolutionary, Xu No弼et al. Was established in 1921. There is a history that became the base of the Korean anti-Japanese movement of the US east coast.With the cooperation of Xu Professor of Seishin University, we were making history and significance of the church, a guide that describes the activities of Korean patriots. Sung and Xu Professor Los Angeles in the past, Philadelphia Korean patriotic activist Memorial A, China's Shanghai, Chongqing, has donated a guide of Korean to anti-Japanese movement of historic sites in Hangzhou City. (Translation and editing / Masuda SatoshiTaro) 
Record China News

Song Hye Kyo is "lover" Juan Shaomin and excellent compatibility, also "thanks" in Takeshi Kaneshiro - Taiwan media

Delivery Date: December 1, 2014 (Mon) 11:45

?p=QN_sLqh8J7VN3qhGTogLhrtOpF_h5-4Y5rocv
imgout.php?m=5&img=1195886.jpg&s=445218&
  • Image ID 445218

s_pu_pur_off.gif
The 30th, South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo is, talked about actor Joan Shaomin and Takeshi Kaneshiro who co-starred in the movie "THE CROSSING". Photo Takeshi Kaneshiro from left, Song Hye Kyo, Juan Shaomin.
November 30, 2014, South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo is, the movie "THE CROSSING": told actor Juan Shaomin you have played with (Huang Xiaoming) for Takeshi Kaneshiro in the (Chinese title Taiping wheel). United Daily News told. Other photos ] John Woo (Wu宇森) latest work of director "THE CROSSING" is referred to as "China version of Titanic", it depicts the fate of actually had a ship accident and three sets of couples.Song Hye Kyo who appeared in the millionaire daughter role of Shanghai, is to challenge the full-length Chinese dialogue. At the other the role of Song Hye Kyo, of the played a military officer in China popular actor Joan Shaomin.According to the place where it was said in a magazine interview, play with Shaomin is "There are those that feel very to each other, there was a tacit understanding" enough to talk to, very manner in which breath suits. Encounter two people for the first time, will be referred to as a scene for the dance there is a particular fondness, I say hot to be "in the early completion of work want to see that scene." Is Takeshi Kaneshiro to have appeared in the role of Taiwanese medical students. For Takeshi Kaneshiro in the field, it is said, "it gives us a quiet calm atmosphere people". It is Song Hye Kyo who played with handsome actor two people representing China and Taiwan, but are talking kind of from two in shooting to be "very grateful". (Translation and editing / Mathilda) 

Athletic earned Korean actress Song Hye Kyo in China, also sideline real estate investment of well - China

Delivery Date: June 10, 2015 (Wed) 11:44

Tweet
?p=Zj0As_sTRfFvv7Wv6alnBZq2BtsR__JuxIlbI
imgout.php?m=5&img=20150610-0446604.jpg&
  • Image ID 471320

s_pu_pur_off.gif
The 9th, the past few years is actress Song Hye Kyo of Korea is firmly To earn in China, which in under it that have been successful in real estate investment. Photo Song Hye Kyo.
June 9, 2015, the past few years is actress Song Hye Kyo of Korea is firmly To earn in China, which under to the that have been successful in real estate investment. Tencent told. Other photos ] as Korean stars that are successful in the real estate investment of sideline, Song Hye Kyo whose name was raised alongside actor Jang Keun Suk and actress Jeon Ji Hyun. In recent years noticeable activity in China, Wong Kar-Wai (Wong Kar Wai) of the director, "The Grandmaster", John Woo (Wu宇森) of overseeing the "THE CROSSING" the beginning, appeared in several movies. In recent years, the latest drama "sun basis descendants" (Chinese title), but copyright despite before crank Inn bought by the Chinese side, yet was a record high value of the Korean drama, and it's topic. Past three years, Song Hye Kyo is performance fees earned in China movie to become a 13.2 million yuan (about 200 million 60 million yen).Also, it a real estate investment that has to be under a steady, owns a single-family and villa, its value is the climb to 115 billion won (about 1.3 billion yen). Song Hye Kyo is in addition to the movie, been appointed as CM character in China gained popularity. In South Korea media, Song Hye Kyo is about earned advertising gallerist in China, it is reported that 1.4 billion won (about 100 million 60 million yen). (Translation and editing / Mathilda) 

Edited by RoseS

Beautiful photos of SHK from Weibo:
623636a9jw1et66webvxgj20dw0gkjsx.jpg
623636a9jw1et66x9b2oqj20ds0pygpe.jpg
623636a9jw1et66woh6w8j20dw0i9abz.jpg
623636a9jw1et66wzh100j20dw0lgju3.jpg
623636a9jw1et66w530v1j20dw0ie40l.jpg

from touchprandevents IG

touchprandevents In case you missed it, here is #sulwhasoosg @laneigesg @innisfreesingapore @etudehousesingapore on last Saturday's 2 page issue of @straits_times #LIFE! If you love #kbeauty as we do, you have to check this out. Thanks for the very informative and timely article
11377754_390011114527603_876083909_n.jpg

• Like 8

Guest 02yoxanoh

SHK,  blast from the past shg04.jpg

Cr. to the owner of pic

Thank you guys for TC p2 news! I love TC p2 latest teaser posters and SHK stills! 

Edited by 02yoxanoh
wrong typos

Guest RoseS

[Update from writer Kim Eun Sook]
Today, DOS has shooting for ep 2. There are many mountains to be climbed, but the beautiful flowers, very excited and enjoy.

Hôm nay đoàn phim đã có các cảnh quay cho tập 2. Trước mắt họ là những ngọn núi rất cao mà họ phải vượt qua. Nhưng lại có những bông hoa rất đẹp. Thật tuyệt và thú vị.

...See More
Descendant of the Sun - 태양의 후예 - Vietnam Fanpage's photo.

Here is the last of the Elle interview translations.

Q:  It's been a while since you have debuted, looking back, how do you feel?  It seems like a very distant past or does it feel like it was just yesterday?
A:  I debuted when I was a junior in high school, it's been 17 years?  Or is it 19 years?  Possibly even longer.  Of course it's impossible to think like it was just yesterday (laughs).  Because there are just too many things that had happened.  Recently I've often been having such thoughts, wanting to return to my early 20s.  It's not because I want to have my youthful looks, but it's because there were so much time that were wasted.  I want to return to that time where I can learn a language faster and my mind can be more agile.  I now have this thinking "I realized this point now, if back then I have done that, the development would be more advanced".

Q:  I've heard the saying "the character I played changed the real me.  Felt the real me has became stronger".  Have you become stronger now?
A:  The older I get, the more experiences I have, after experiencing many events, would become stronger, it's really the case here.  After surviving through many scoldings (criticisms), right now I'm immune to certain scoldings.  Harsh criticisms, heard a lot of it (laughs).  It seems like this kind of hurt has made me stronger.  It seems like there's gradually more and more of Song Hye Kyo aside from work, just SHK as a woman.  Tears seem to be increasing. More like a kid.

Q:  Everyone has a vulnerable spot.  Have you ever thought "it'll be nice to have a protective shell"?
A:  I don't want a protective shell.  Maybe I'm weird, but sometimes I occasionally enjoy these pains.  Whether it's from love, work, or from the people around me, it seems like after the hurt, there are times when I enjoy the feeling of sadness.  Sometimes I would get hurt by others.  If even when I give them a few chances and they still hurt me, I would cleanly break it off (the relationship) at that moment.  Because I think I've given enough chances already.  Even if it continues to hurt, no matter if this person is a woman or a man, even if this person is still a friend in my heart, but I would always feel this person and I are not compatible.  Don't want to feel my heart tangled, thus would not see this person.  Have to get through that time by myself.

Q:  If surrounding close friends are married, would that make you want to get marry faster?
A:  No, it makes me want to not get marry even more (laughs).  Some of my best friends from elementary, middle and high school who are married have to act according to what their husbands want.  Also because of their kids, they can't go out and fully enjoy themselves.  Getting married...doesn't seem that good.  Although should get marry, but the idea of marriage is getting further and further away.  Freely walking around in the sun, sometimes for a moment I would think 'if I have a family that I have to take care of, then I wouldn't be able to live like this'.  Like right now, it's good.  In the daytime, drinking wine in a cafe, the feeling of freedom would grip me while in a hazy mood.

Q:  Also as a woman, in my opinion, life as an actress in South Korea is a bit tiring, right?
A:  There are many things you need to worry about.  I do not have a mild temper.  I like to be independent and carefree, there are lots of things that have to be careful about.  If you're a "homebody" (person who likes to stay at home), then there shouldn't be a problem, but I'm not.  I often want to go out to have fun, wants to go to a club to see.  Of course I can do that now, but afterwards there will rumors that I would not want nor accept.

Q:  When filming "The Crossing", did you become closer with the Chinese actors?
A:  Huang Xiao Ming and I became good friends.  Although he is one of China's top actors, he's not formal, a very caring person.  I'm touched that while growing up, he has watched my dramas even though he's older than me.  When he buys fruits, he would always buy my favorites.  Takeshi Kaneshiro is my childhood idol.  I thought he would be very quiet, but in private, he is humorous and very serious.  I've known Zhang Zi Yi unnie since a while ago in a movie.  Director John Woo is also very good.  Before filming, the director's health was not so good, but now it's a lot better.  The filming staff worked hard and tried their best.  I had to work hard to do my best also.

Q:  When news of the confirmation for the cast of DotS came out, did you see the replies/comments regarding the relevant searches?
A:  It's impossible to not see it.  After scrolling past the messages, will look at the previous message.  Once the decision to star in the drama was made, for me, there is no other way.  Right now I'm playing Kang Mo Yeon, can only try to get close to everyone's expectation of the acting/portrayal.  So this production is more important than ever for me.  Although for every production, there was always this 'should do the best' mentality, but I think this production is very important for me.

• Like 18