Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

always love SHKs interview and this time in Elle , it reflects how humble she is , no top star air whatsoever! cant wait to see DoTs , even in their interviews /script reading the "Song-Song" tandem shows a promising chemistry and positive vibes!

from SHK latest IG post - her cute nana and salang takes the center stage

6a19bd84jw1et02ov2tbqj20dv0hs75p.jpg

everytime I watch K drama The Producer , it also features the Laneige Ad for Sleeping Mask of SHK , I think its the major sponsor of this drama.

• Like 14

sunflower91, you're very welcome :P

MasY, thanks for the news about the start of DotS filming.  Best of luck to Kyo and the rest of the DotS team.  Can't wait to see this drama!

I've just found out that the Elle interview is pretty long and there were 3 Chinese translations done by 3 different people.  Of course there was a little discrepancy regarding the translations, but they are pretty similar.  I'm just combining all of them together because each translation has something different in it.  This is a continuation of the interview talking about DotS.  I'll translate the last part of the interview tomorrow where she talks about her views on marriage and other topics that are not related to DotS :)

Q:  There are lots of overseas shooting?
A:  Really a lot.  Originally intended to film on an island in Greece, heard a lot of overseas filming use Korean photography equipments to shoot.  Compared to other dramas that have overseas filming, this drama has a lot.  I've been to Santorini and Athens, Greece before, but the filming is said to be on an island that I've never been to.  Really very beautiful.

Q:  In Descendants of the Sun, what kind of woman is Dr. Kang Mo Yeon?
A:  Joong Ki is a soldier, I'm a doctor who was deployed to the region.  This is a drama that has a disaster area as the background, so I guess it's a very serious role, but in fact it's a very cheerful character.  She's an upright, intelligent doctor who wants to be recognized by others, but she's also a tomboy, articulate, likes to drink and is very open-minded.  I haven't encountered such a cheerful character in Korea for a long time.  Up to now, I've acted in a lot of sad roles.  A bit like "Full House" from a long ago, a grown-up version? (laughs)  But in this drama, there will of course be lots of sadness because the background is a disaster area, with injuries and death to unfold the story.

Q:  I've heard that actors have a harder time playing cheerful characters.
A:  That's right.  To be honest, cheerful characters are harder.  For sad roles, you can immerse in the atmosphere and just continue with that.  But for cheerful roles, it seems to be really hard.  Laughter is the most difficult.  So in the beginning, I had a few meetings with the writer.  After we talked, we went to drink.  Seeing how I was at that moment, there were a lot of changes being made to the script.  Said there was inspiration after seeing me.

Q:  Because this a doctor's role, the medical terms and lines would seem quite difficult.  Is there any special preparation for it?
A:  Probably would have to wear a doctor's white coat.  Because this role is a doctor, I think medical terms and lines would be quite hard.  I thought I would never want to act as a doctor or lawyer (laughs) because of the technical terms.  But the role is really good and the project is good as well.  So no matter what, I would try hard to do it.  There's no other way aside from trying hard (laughs).  If there are NGs, I can only do it until "OK", really.  The staff will probably have to suffer (laughs).

Q:  What's the writer's style?
A:  Has a similar feel as when I teamed up with Teacher Noh Hee Kyung, a feeling like she's always teaching me, but Teacher Kim Eun Sook has more of a "searching for freedom" feel.  When we chat, if I need to do anything, she would say "Yes! I need you to feel what you're feeling when you're doing this now.  Do not forget this feeling now."  Like that I would remember how I usually am.  She did not tell me to look at the script more.  However, like that an actor who can't act out such feelings would re-think and modify.

• Like 17

SHK and SJK are filming somewhere in Seoul today.  A relevant staff revealed that even though they are filming in secrecy, but it's in a warm and enjoyable atmosphere where the 2 actors are getting into character and digesting their roles.

Source: weibo

Can't wait to see pics of them filming!  I'm pleasantly surprised that SJK and SHK are filming together because I thought SJK won't start filming until July :D

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

Yes, yes.....the waiting time begins......![June 12! My Birthday]

Very exciting, DOTS' posters, first trailer....

[NEWS] "Descendants of the Sun" Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo and other cast start their first shooting today

According to various source today (June 12 ,2015) "Descendants of the Sun" Song Joong Gi and Song Hye Kyo start their first shooting today at Seoul.

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo started to shoot in secret as sightings reported. Kim Ji Won, Jin Goo and other major cast are also on it's way for the shooting.

"Descendants of the Sun" is a Melodrama Romance story of a young soldier and a doctor who get closer as they learn to be considerate of each other in desperate times and sacrifices made by people who throw themselves into natural disasters.. Song Joong Ki will be playing the role of Captain Yoo ShiJin a UN peacekeeping troops and Song Hye Kyo will be playing as the beautiful doctor Kang Mo Yeon.

"Descendants of the Sun" is the first project of Song Joong Ki after his discharged, being team up with Song Hye Kyo many are anticipating. After seeing the good chemistry from their first script reading, everyone have a high expectation to see their chemistry on the drama.

"Descendants of the Sun" will be broadcast in KBS2 on the second half this year.

Translated by: admin SJKinnocentgirL

via Descendants of the Sun - 태양의 후예

Song Hye Kyo Philippines's photo.

Allkpop, 

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo revealed to have started filming 'Descendants of the Sun'

June 12, 2015 @ 6:13 pm

temp-avatar.jpg by alim17  | Add Note

Get ready for Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki's return to the Korean small screen! Especially as this is first drama since leaving the military.  This will be her first drama in two years since 'Wind Blows in Winter.'

SEE ALSO: Song Joong Ki is to make his return as a civilian in 3 days!

The two were revealed to have now begun filming for their KBS 2TV drama, 'Descendants of the Sun.'  A rep stated, "On June 12, the two of them, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, had their first filming.  The location was in Seoul." The drama will air later this year!

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

How to pull off the orange lip, summer's hottest color

by Lauren Jinkerson on Fri, Jun 12, 2015

Song_Hyo_Gyo_orange_lip.jpg

The hottest beauty trend this summer is the orange lip. Ditch your go to nude or pale pink for a brighter more vibrant orange shade. We show you how to go bold with it, what makeup to pair it with, and how to find the perfect shade for your skin. Whether you want to go all-out neon or are searching for that perfect subtly orange tone, we can help you pull of this exciting new trend.

1. Go Bold

Jeon_Ji_Hyun_orange_lip_dramafever.jpg

At the moment, the brighter and more vibrant the lipstick shade, the trendier it is. You don't have to go full on neon, although we encourage that too, but something bright and vibrant looks gorgeous when paired with the right makeup. Go for a dark lined upper lid and loose, simple hair. Jeon Ji Hyun plays off an orange lip perfectly in the K-drama My Love From Another Star. It's vibrant and juicy but avoids the garish, clown look that comes with a heavy hand when applying such bright color to the lips. You need to be confidant to pull off this look. Own it and people will notice.

We suggest Laneige's Serum Intense Lipstick in Neon Orange

2. Know How To Pick The Right Shade

2.jpg

No two orange lipsticks are made alike. You know how when you were a child and opened up a big box of coloring crayons, there were thirty different shades of red? Some were pink reds, some were true red, and some were more on the orange side? Lipstick is no different. If a full-on neon lipstick doesn't suit your skin tone (such as those with very fair skin), try looking for a red with strong orange undertones or a coral pink bordering on the orange side. Song Hye Gyo shows us how paler skin can pull off a red with orange tones. It's a softer yet glamorous look. 

To pull off her look we suggest Laneige's Serum Intense Lipstick in Luminous Red.  

3. Pair with Neutral Makeup

Its_Okay_thats_love_Gong_hyo_Jin_orange_

Orange is a statement color. If you're going to make a statement with your lip color, why pull focus away from it with overdone makeup everywhere else? If you really want to make that stunning statement with your lips, go for a barely there, minimal look. Gong Hyo Jin shows us in the K-drama It's Okay, That's Lovehow to still look absolutely stunning and pulled together while wearing very little makeup. A light hand everywhere else draws all the attention to the lips, which we are happy to look at with this extremely flattering shade of orange. 

To get this look we suggest Armani's Lip Maestro in 300

4. Paired With Shimmering Eye Shadow

4.jpg

This absolutely dazzling look can be achieved with any shade of orange lipstick, but we think the lighter and brighter the better. Try to stay away from the high gloss lipsticks and stick with either a matte or a light serum-based lipstick. It will keep the look from being way too much. Take a wide brush and sweep this beautiful gold shade across the whole eyelid. Again no need to put too many layers of the eyeshadow on. 

For the lips try Face Stockholm Lipstick in Sunflower Matte Formula

For eyes try out 3 Concept Eye's One Color Shadow in Go Light

5. Make Your Skin Glow

5.jpg

One drawback to orange lipstick is that it can draw attention to redness and blemishes in the skin. One of the key ingredients to being able to bull off the orange lip is to find the perfect light-to-medium foundation that gives you that beautiful, naturally perfect looking skin. Yoon Eun Hye shows off her perfect dewy skin with not a blemish in sight. Despite her noticeably orange lips, no blemishes or imperfections are apparent. She achieves her look by using a BB Cushion, a product that doesn't feel heavy at all on the skin but offers a great level of coverage. You will never feel that your makeup is caked on with a BB cushion. 

We love innisfree's Mineral Melting BB Cushion

6. Subtly Orange

6.jpg

Not everyone wants to go bold with their lip color. In some cases, having makeup that draws attention to itself is not appropriate in your work environment. Have no fear, for you can still pull off this hot trend. Clara showcases this more subtle look in her K-drama Emergency Couple. Go for a stain or a peach shade with a shimmer. Orange lips in the peach family can look surprisingly natural and give that youthful glow. Paired with barely there make up and dewy skin, Clara looks pulled together and trendy but still subtle. 

If this look is more for you try M.A.C's Amplified Creme Lipstick in Morange 

How do you plan to wear the orange lip trend this summer?

Guest RoseS

Ngoc Chieu N, although SHK's IG......making her fans.....'nervous'=not understanding :crazy:, but good for SHK because.....Korean fans=her neighbor:wub:

June 13, SHK's IG= 142k FOLLOWERS:D

How are you?

Guest RoseS

[Song Hye Kyo's weekend sweet OLD photos.........]:wub:

Song Hye Kyo Especially Kindhearted To Senior Fans

by Blog Author on Wed, Jul 03, 2013

song1song2

Song Hye Kyo revealed her warm heart in Hong Kong. She visited the city last week to promote her most recent drama That Winter, the Wind Blows. Last Sunday, Song Hye Kyo met with  her 300 Hong Kong fans. It was said that Song Hye Kyo was kind to everyone present at the fan meeting - and, like in the photo, she showed special consideration to her senior fans.

At the promotional event, Song Hye Kyo also enjoyed making cotton candy (one of the drama props of That Winter, the Wind Blows) with her fans. Following her recent drama, Song Hye Kyo will be appearing in Hong Kong film director John Woo’s movie, The Crossing, with Zhang Ziyi.

Song Hye Kyo, bright&beautiful skinDramaFever News

5 Korean skincare steps you should be incorporating into your routine

by Lauren Jinkerson on Thu, Jun 11, 2015 

Who hasn't wondered just how Korean stars get their perfect, flawless, and dewy skin? Korean skin care is getting a lot of attention all over the world for their use of innovative ingredients in products. But more and more the attention is shifting to how they use their skin care products. Their regimen is known for having anywhere from 10-12 steps, which can seem absolutely overwhelming to most of us. Don't be overwhelmed! We've simplified it down to 5 steps that you can incorporate into your routine tomorrow to achieve that beautiful, radiant skin. 

Step 1: Cleansing

cleanser.jpg

This step is where a lot of people go wrong. Some go the overly aggressive route of tough exfoliators and harsh bubbling scrubs to get that squeaky clean feel. The truth of the matter is if your skin feels squeaky you're actually causing damage. The other mistake people make is leaving makeup and residue on their faces, which is always bad and creates buildup. In Korea, cleansing is all about being gentle. That's why this step actually has two parts. The first is an oil-based cleanser, which works wonders to get all the makeup and dirt off without needing to vigorously scrub and hurt the skin. The second is a gentle foaming cleanser, which removes the oil from the skin to allow whatever hydration products you are going to use to penetrate the skin. 

We recommend Shu Umera's High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil  and May Coop's Cleansing Mousse

Step 2: Toner

toner.jpg

This is probably the most often-skipped step. I too, have often wondered what the point of a toner was. I've also fallen victim to using toners which were too harsh for my skin, leaving red skin that felt prickly and sore. However, in Korea, everyone knows that it is an important step in the process. It restores the pH balance of your skin that gets out of balance from makeup use and the cleansing process. It also prepares the skin to accept all the "nutrition" we are going to feed it through our moisturizers. Absolutely always use an alcohol-free toner unless you enjoy dry, flaky skin. 

We recommend Be The Skin's Botanical Power Nutrition Toner or Mizon's AHA & BHA Daily Clean Toner

Step 3: Hydration

hydration.jpg

This step is the one where most people tend to get overwhelmed. What's the difference between creams and serums and effusions? Which do I need? How do I know which order to apply them? To simplify, most Korean products treat singular problems. One might treat hydration, another brown spots, and another wrinkles. With serums — which is the first thing you want to put on your face — you can pick and choose. If you are only focused on one area, apply that product liberally to your face and neck. If you have a few areas of focus, you can put a pump of each into your hand, mix it up, and apply like that. Afterwards apply a layer of moisturizer to seal in all that goodness. 

We suggest May Coop's Raw Activator Serum and Cremorlab's Enriched Moisture

Step 4: Masks

mask.jpgWhen I think of masks, I think of my childhood friends and me sitting around in pajamas and green faces from the masks we bought at the pharmacy. It feels like a luxury or treat to give yourself this treatment. In Korea, however, this is a normal step to their skin care. Often they will add a sheet mask such as an exfoliating one before they apply their toner and moisturizers. If you feel like you need a little extra exfoliating or perhaps some extra hydration, add this step to your skin care regime a few times a week. There is also the more intense sleep mask. This is the final step if you really want to seal in all the good products you've put on your skin. It provides that extra dose of goodness to your skin. 

We recommend Cremorlab's Herb Tea Blemish Minus Calming Mask or Mizon's Snail Wrinkle Care Sleeping Pack

Step 5: Suncare/BB

bb_suncare.jpg

Koreans are fanatical about protecting their skin from the sun, and for good reason. Why spend all that time and effort making your skin look gorgeous if you're going to damage it with the sun? First, it's important to have a good sun block with a decent SPF. If you just can't bring yourself to wear sunscreen, then a foundation with an SPF is the way to go. Most Korean cushions offer both great coverage and SPF to keep your skin glowing, dewy, and perfect all day long. 

If you follow this skin care routine regularly, and we promise it will become second nature to you, and your skin will be looking like these stars in no time.

stars.jpg

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

[It will be useful in someday, sending message to Song Hye Kyo by Korean!]

How to write a letter to a Korean celebrity

DramaFever News

by Billy Go on Thu, Jun 11, 2015

Celeb_letter.png
 3 Comments  7582 Shares

안녕하세요! (An-nyong ha-se-yo!) Hello! I'm Billy from GO! Billy Korean on YouTube. Have you ever wanted to write a fan letter to your favorite Korean celebrity, but don't know where to start? Maybe there's a Kpop celebrity you love, or a Korean drama actor or actress who you admire. You want to let them know how you feel. There are certain phrases and special ways to write a letter in Korean that you will need to know before you mail it.

Here are a few tips for how to write a letter in Korean to your favorite celebrity.

You can watch the video here and read along in the article.

Tip #1 - Use Their Title

Whenever you're saying a celebrity's name in Korean, you need to add a title after it so it's polite.

A few common titles are 오빠 (op-pa), 누나 (noo-na), 언니 (eon-ni), 형 (hyeong), and 동생 (dong-saeng). I made a video here that talks about how to use these 5 words in more detail.

Some general titles you can use are also 가수 (ga-soo) if they're a "singer," or 배우 (bae-oo) if they're an "actor" or "actress."

To use a title, just take the celebrity's first name and attach the title to the end. For a quick example, 철수 (Chul-soo) could become 철수 오빠 (Chul-soo op-pa), and 영희 (Yeong-hee) could become 영희 누나 (Yeong-hee noo-na), among other possibilities. Or if 철수 (Chul-soo) is a singer, you could also write 철수 가수 (Chul-soo ga-soo), for example.

Tip #2 - Use Polite Korean

The 요 (yo) form in Korean is perfect for writing letters to celebrities. Here's a video that explains how to create the 요 (yo) form from a verb, if you're not already familiar with it.

I'd also recommend avoiding any slang. Korean slang is fine between close friends, but shouldn't be used to people you haven't even met yet.

Use proper expressions such as 안녕하세요 (an-nyong ha-se-yo), and avoid casual speech such as 안녕 (an-nyong).

Another tip is to remember to use 저 (jeo) to refer to yourself (저 [jeo] means "I," or "me"), and to not use 나 (na).

An Example Letter in Korean

Let's take a look at an example fan letter and learn some grammar that you can use. The complete letter appears at the bottom of this explanation. These are only examples but they should help to get you started. Feel free to copy parts if that's what you wanted to say anyway.

You can start the letter by using their name, their title, and then 에게 (e-ge), which means "to."

For example, 철수 형에게 (Chul-soo hyeong e-ge). This means "To Chul-soo."

Then use 안녕하세요 (an-nyung ha-se-yo) as a greeting to say "hello."

You can tell them where you are from. You can do this by saying 저는 (jeo-neun), then the name of your country, 에 살고 있는 (e sal-go in-neun), then their name and title, 팬 (paen), then your name, and then finally 이에요 (i-e-yo) if your name ends in a consonant or 예요 (ye-yo) if your name ends in a vowel.

Here's an example: 저는 미국에 살고 있는 철수 형 팬 빌리예요 (jeo-neun mi-guk-e sal-go in-neun Chul-soo hyeong paen Billy-ye-yo). This means "I'm Billy, a fan of you, Chul-soo, and I live in America."

It would be good to tell them how you know of them.

You can say 최근에 (choe-geun-e), their name and title, the subject marker 이 (ee) or 가 (ga), 나오는 (na-o-neun), and then say where you saw them - such as in a movie or a drama. Then attach the object marker 을 (eul) or 를 (leul), followed by 정말 재미있게 봤어요 (jeong-mal jae-mi-it-ge boass-eo-yo).

Here's an example: 최근에 철수 형이 나오는 영화를 정말 재미있게 봤어요 (choe-geun-e Chul-soo hyeong-ee na-o-neun yeong-hwa-leul jeong-mal jae-mi-it-ge boass-eo-yo). This means "I really enjoyed watching the recent movie that you, Chul-soo, appeared in."

Next, you'll want to say that they're your favorite actor, or singer, for example. Here's how to do that:

First say their name and title, followed by the topic marker 은 (eun) or 는 (neun), then 제가 제일 좋아하는 (je-ga je-il jo-a-ha-neun), and then say 가수 (ga-soo) if they're your favorite singer or 배우 (bae-oo) if they're your favorite actor. Then end with 이에요 (i-e-yo) or 예요 (ye-yo) like before.

Here's an example: 철수 형은 제가 제일 좋아하는 배우예요 (Chul-soo hyeong-eun je-ga je-il jo-a-ha-neun bae-oo-ye-yo). This means "Chul-soo, you're my favorite actor."

If you want to ask them to have a fan meeting in your city or country, you can use this phrase.

___에서도 팬미팅을 했으면 좋겠어요 (___e-seo-do paen-mi-ting-eul hess-eu-myeon jo-kess-eo-yo). Replace the blank space with the name of your city or country.

And to say something that you're looking forward to, you can use this phrase.

___도 너무 기대돼요 (___-do neo-moo gi-dae-dwae-yo). You can replace the blank space with what you are looking forward to.

Here's an example: 다음 작품도 너무 기대돼요 (da-eum jak-poom-do neo-moo gi-dae-dwae-yo). 다음 작품 (da-eum jak-poom) means "the next work," so this sentence means "I'm looking forward to your next work." You could use this phrase to a Korean musician. You could also use 다음 앨범 (da-eum ael-beom) instead to mean "next album."

And here's a useful phrase you can use to end your letter.

___에게는 ___[을/를] 응원하는 팬들이 있어요. (___e-ge-neun ___[eul/leul] eung-uon-ha-neun paen-deul-ee iss-eo-yo).

Replace the first space with their name and title, and replace the second space with just their title.

Here's an example: 철수 형에게는 형을 응원하는 팬들이 있어요 (Chul-soo hyeong-e-ge-neun hyeong-eul eung-uon-ha-neun paen-deul-ee iss-eo-yo). This means "You have fans who are cheering you on, Chul-soo."

그러니까, 항상 건강하세요! (geu-reo-ni-kka, hang-sang geon-gang-ha-se-yo!). This means "So take care!" You can use this phrase exactly as it is written.

And here's the entire example fan letter written in Korean, for reference. This letter was written to Chul-soo (a male Korean actor) by a younger female fan.

철수 오빠에게,

안녕하세요! 저는 미국에 살고 있는 철수 오빠 팬 키켓이에요.

최근에 철수 오빠가 나오는 드라마를 정말 재미있게 봤어요.

철수 오빠는 제가 제일 좋아하는 배우예요.

미국에서도 팬미팅을 했으면 좋겠어요.

다음 작품도 너무 기대돼요.

철수 오빠에게는 오빠를 응원하는 팬들이 있어요.

그러니까, 항상 건강하세요!

How you write your letter is up to you, but I’d recommend keeping it simple and short. Start with a quick self-introduction, say what you want to say, and finish it with a “thank you” and your name.

And this is kind of a secret, but if you add stickers, smiley faces and drawings on your letter, it increases the chances of them noticing it. But don’t tell them I told you this.

If you have any questions for me, you can also comment below this article. I love teaching Korean, and I'd love to help you.

happy to know that camera started rolling for DoTs, hope the drama shooting will go smoothly ! looking forward for more Elle interview translation , thanks in advance hclover96 for your hardwork !

11326347_989814014382159_425077830_n.jpg

credit : sharaa975 ig

SHK updates her IG confirming start of DoTs filming!

6a19bd84jw1et2oyy15c0j20hs0qbta5.jpg

• Like 11

Guest RoseS

Song Hye-kyo (송혜교)

posterphoto407731.jpgDesigner, Please, help Song Hye Kyo has FREE HANDS ....waving her fans!

NEWS / FASHION & STYLE / TODAY'S BEST DRESSOR

Song Hye Kyo Is A High Fashion Dior Model In Paris For Elle

By Elsa B. | June 11, 2015 08:42 AM EDT

Descendents of the Sun actress Song Hye Kyo became a high fashionlb_icon1.png tourist in Paris for the June issue of Elle. The beautylb_icon1.png modeled sparkly turtlenecks, Mod-era mini dresses, knee-high boots and a slew of wool dresses with frontal zippers. All of the gorgeous pieces belong to Dior's Pre-Fall 2015 collection, which was inspired by Japanese art and design.

During the accompanying interview, the star discussed which roles she finds the most difficult to portray on screen. She revealed, "I've heard from other actors that portraying a bright character is difficult. To be honest, happy charactersicon1.png are more difficult to depict [than sad or mysterious characters]. When you have a sad mask, you have an emotional pull that creates the atmosphere."

Song debuted seventeen years ago and has had a very successfultelevisionicon1.png and film career. When asked by the magazine what she would do differently if she could go back in time, she stated, "I've been thinking a lot about that lately. I want to go back again to my early 20s, when I spent a lot of vain time. I want to go back not to be that youthful again...I want to re-study languages and become more intelligenticon1.png."

To check out the first batch of released photos from this internationalicon1.png pictorial, click here!

About the Author: Elsa is the founder, head writer, and editor of KPopBreak.com. She's a coffee addict, K-pop enthusiast, fashion lover and one of the few remaining members of the Church of Kristianity.

********STILL, SONG HYE KYO W/INDONESIAN NEWS[GOOGLE,trans]

Similar call Song Hye Kyo After Shading Brow, Bella Shofie bullied Netter

June 12, 2015 15:38:53 pm
Despite much public criticism, Bella does not want to bother

00076781.jpg

WowKeren.com - Bella Shofie seemingly never stops to create a sensation. This time, his statements that refer to themselves similar to Song Hye Kyo raises a lot of criticism from the public. Bella criticized for being too confident calling himself similar to Song Hye Kyo. In fact there netter who dared to call Bella crazy. " What? Gila was Bella. God forbid deh. Already low, quasi kepedean, "a netizen criticism. "Similar to hell, like that similar. Song Hye Kyo mah pretty attractive, interesting. Lah is not no similar-similar. Far buildup , "added another. "Her hair is still much the same aja Song Hye Kyo. Much really. Hooves aja still far out," added another. "Pedenya super mampus it mah. Gue K-Popers kagak received really. Cantikan Song Hye Kyo everywhere," said another. Despite much public criticism, Bella does not want to bother. Through Instagramnya account, the former lover Adjie Pangestu this photo uploading while and after shading brow that cost millions of dollars. Bella claimed it did so beloved husband was moved to another heart. Bella wants to look beautiful so that the husband did not get married again and had another wife. "Husband that they are not cheating. Just the two wrote (his wife)," said Bella. (wk / kr)

bella-shofie-sulam-alis.jpg

Edited by RoseS