Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi Ngoc Cheiu Nguyen, thanks for the info! Hi necie2008 , you've notice also that some of our posts in the temporary forum weren't incorporated here, me too just wondering also what happened to that posts and don't know if they are still working on it to include those in this new forum, hope they will soon!

SHK for ROEM pics that were posted on temporary forum

ecd5ad1bgw1ers025iuaqj20gw08g0uz.jpgecd5ad1bgw1ers067126qj20p00ixwk2.jpg

11202628_777556505697325_872351622_n.jpg

11195709_986669224677218_578236387_n.jpg

11208252_451520741669503_10217950_n.jpg

• Like 6

thanks hclover96 for the info about The One's interview being SHK as his favorite actress and a perfect goddess , hope he will singing again in SHKs upcoming kdrama DoTs soundtrack , so love his soulful  rendition of "A Winter Story" for TWTWB main themesong and he have won awards for it!

5d6ae0afjw1es0aux2f09j21kw0w2k1q.jpg

here's more pics in the temporary forum not included here:  SHK for Laneige mini BB cushion

6afb0f0cgw1eru94af6xbj20nk0czdhe.jpg6afb0f0cgw1eru94azg1kj20nm0dajsd.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1eru94artvrj20nm0da75e.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1eru94bgunwj20nm0daq3w.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1eru94at9hvj20nm0dagmi.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1eru94gm7c7j20nm0da757.jpg

• Like 5

truly agree @esophageal14  his voice is really that awesome , try to check out also his live performance of "A Winter Story" with Eunji (the other girl in TWTWB) at Baeksang Award with scenes from TWTWB as its backdrop, you'll be mesmerized! Ive seen also one of his interview before that he mentioned how he liked TWTWB especially on scenes where his song was playing. really hope too that he will joining again on SHKs upcoming drama soundtrack!

more Laneige China pics 

6a9b66b3gw1ervr1ld0hnj20jg0jgjuc.jpg

6a9b66b3gw1ervqsqylf0j20jg0jgq5p.jpg

6a9b66b3gw1ermf4uocugj20jg0jgju1.jpg

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

Hopelly, next time SHK&TEAM will @ countrysite for 'relax time' with her babies, DOGS

MV, Hearing very popular song/LOBO        ME AND YOU AND A DOG NAMED BOO

Edited by RoseS

cant wait more s updates on DoTs ! from weibo  it mentioned something about the price per episode of DoTs , copyright , contract in China, hope will have more info on the simultaneous airing in China!

#太阳的后裔# 《太阳的后裔》以每集20万美元以上(2亿2千万韩元)的价格向中国出售版权权,版权相关合约正在进行中,无法透露具体价格。目前,《太阳的后裔》正在推进韩中同时播出,预定今年下半年播出。

0060RJ3Fgw1es1b2pxtgtj30hs0hs0uu.jpg

from weibo also , SHK and SJK got the highest vote for most anticipated couple

退伍后的宋仲基和俞承豪将分别以KBS2电视剧《太阳的后裔》与电影《朝鲜魔术师》回归演艺圈,并分别与宋慧乔-高雅拉合作,“SN POLL”以“宋仲基-宋慧乔和俞承豪-高雅拉中更期待哪对couple”为主题展开了问卷调查,在共595票中,宋仲基-宋慧乔以432票(73%)取得了胜

6a19bd84jw1ers7v2ig3vj20by08vwfm.jpg

hope DoTs will be as good or even can surpass TWTWB!

• Like 5

glad to see more and more kyonatics are coming back on this new soompi forums!  just like me, for sure you are all looking forward for more updates on latest SHKs activities!

latest post on SHKs IG , she just love photos of beautiful scenery!

6a19bd84jw1es1ioiwgyrj20hs0kagmw.jpg

just wondering whose in the pic on her previous IG post ?????? romantic sunset view!

6a19bd84jw1ery63bj0fdj20hs0kfabn.jpg

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

sunflowers, hopelly everything go smoothly and on time[broadcast lately 2015]:D.  If postpone to 2016, it will be OK[China's new law for foreign films: must be FINISHED,at least 6 months BEFORE broadcasting..]:crazy::(

Of course, 'selecting' the casts= among one of difficult time=head ache![ Everybody having an own schedules]. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Edited by RoseS

Hello Kyonatics! I noticed few members are asking about the posts on the temporary forum... We don't need to worry coz our hard working moderators are still on the process of merging the temp and this new forum. We just need to be patient coz it may take a while since soompi has a LOT of active threads. :)

And some might want to check our new friend >> New Forum Tutorial and Tips

If you have other questions, you can ask the moderators >><<

^_^

• Like 4

Guest xyzebra

So we meet at this new forum, SHG fans!

Before I forget...I must tell you the following (apologies if someone else has already posted about it): 

I was catching up on a few episodes of Gramps Before Flowers when I came across a scene that revealed a few celebrity friends of Miss Gyo. ; ) If you are not familiar with this variety show, it's basically about two adult sized children, Choi Ji-woo and Lee Seo-jin, who play servants/porters to a group of traveling grandpa actors. 

Choi Ji-woo, a.k.a Porter #2/Big Spender, starts to list her closest female celebrity friends after Lee Seo-jin, Porter #1/With-holder of Monies, teases that she probably has no travel buddies. Choi Ji-woo brags that she has good relationships with both her sun-baes and hoo-baes, one of which is Lee Yeon-hee who often calls her for drinks. Ji-woo then reveals that she is also close to Gim Tae-hee and Song Hye-Gyo...close to the point that they have been to the movies together. At this time, Seo-jin, who has been listening without squeaking out a witty comeback, says that he has never seen Tae-hee or Hye-Gyo in person. LOL. 

TL;DR: Choi Ji-woo is apparently good friends with both Gim Tae-hee and Song Hye-Gyo. 

Edited by xyzebra
formatting