Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

@rubylia, SHK's beautiful w/any hair styles, but for Dr. Song Hye Kyo in DOTS....absolutely....her short hair is the BEST![your post, SHK's short hair....same in World Withins or longer? same lenght in World Withins is best]

Guest RoseS

http://en.kstarfashion.com/2015/04/22/《korean-star》song-hye-gyo-looks-as-youthful-as-ever-in-latest-instagram-photo/

[KOREAN STAR ]Song Hye-gyo Looks As Youthful As Ever [In Latest Instagram Photo]

BY SARAH HYERAN LEE ON APRIL 22, 2015

201504221054241116_1_99_STARFASHION (1)

Although it has been almost 15 years since Korean Star Song Hye-gyo shot to stardom with the drama Autumn In My Heart, she still looks as young and beautiful as ever, as since in her latest Instagram picture.

On April 15, Korean Star Song Hye-gyo posted a picture of herself in a short sleeved white tee shirt, sitting on the bed, staring at something outside of the frame. The caption read, “#Hyegyo’s time #books”.

Korean Star Song Hye-gyo’s new Chinese movie I Am The Queen will be on screens soon. The movie is an adaption of a popular book of the same title and tells the story of a once-popular female star who is trying to find her real self.

Edited by RoseS

Dear chingus; Warmest thanks for all your hard work and contributions.

Congratulations for achieving > 3000 pages♡♡♡

k95Whvk.jpg

Kyo~u did your best, will support U all the way. Hope you'll have more good projects in the future:))

• Like 1

Anneyeong! Been a while but I am eagerly waiting for her drama comeback... I would love to see her with Song Joong ki... I even loved the synopsis of the drama too so it's gonna be good...SJK and SHK with their great acting chops and a good script nothing would go wrong with this drama... 

Wowww...CHJ is very close with KTH and SHK.Read from the news that three of them ever watched movies together??? :x :x :x

It's such a blessing that Kyo has so many beautiful and lovely Unnies/ friends(LYN,song yun ah, CJW, Go hyun jung,Gong hyo jin, kim hee sun...etc) Hope one day kyo could collaborate with them on a same project~♡

kyobowl said: Wowww...CHJ is very close with KTH and SHK.Read from the news that three of them ever watched movies together??? :x :x :x
It's such a blessing that Kyo has so many beautiful and lovely Unnies/ friends(LYN,song yun ah, CJW, Go hyun jung,Gong hyo jin, kim hee sun...etc) Hope one day kyo could collaborate with them on a same project~♡