Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Somebody up thread mentioned about what would Hye Kyo promote next now that her character depicts a physician, sort ofdoctors without borders, in light of the huge success of the Two-Tone Lipsticks that she ravishingly was/is promoting?Well, I was on my way home from work when something clicked, my brain went into overdrive! SHOES! Not high-heeled shoes, silly!Those shoes that docs and nurses use for comfort when they are on duty. This time, shoes that would last a lifetime of trudging throughthe snow or muddy waters or treacherous mountainsides! This is going to be humongous! I vote for shoes! Look out Nike! Dansko! Clarks!Sckechers! New Balance! So many of them out there! Shoes , anyone? :))

Guest RoseS

@old, SusanC, it's seems 'flat shoes' for Dr. Song Hye Kyo(1m61) but .....HEIGHT  @front&back!  Drama Blood, Dr....(1m63) wearing high heel sometime.
Happy when her co-star in Descedant of the Sun is Song Joong Ki! Because SHK will have a funny time while filming........=relax!
Hopelly, Onew[Leader of K-Pop SHINee group] will joint DOTS[Dr. SHK's Assistance]! If not wrong, Onew will have a concert in Japan? Korean? in May? June?
Both Song Joong Ki and Onew, good acting!
Dr. Song Hye Kyo will laugh a lot with Soldier Song Joong Ki and [Assistance Onew] while filming!!!!!!

from koreastardaily there's an article on SHKs photo posted on her IG praising her impressive beauty!

宋慧喬 日常生活也像海報的床邊自拍照片

2015年4月22日   星期三\

宋慧喬est 

on her latest IG update she posted vintage vogue covers - 30s, to 50s , she must have love the old glamour, it would be nice to see SHK again on Vogue Korea or China cover ! who knows she might be giving us hint that she'll grace the Vogue magazine cover soon in a vintage glamour look!
photo-ZTW7DW94BPUX
SHKs glamorous photo in Vogue Korea Dec 2011Song-Hye-Kyo-Vogue-Korea-5.jpg

• Like 1

Guest RoseS

[When seeing the photo, NAILS, not interesting untill........read the article[TWTWB's candy cotton].  Wonderful for person[Yeari] who has a great idea! Could not beleive it!]

Fluffy Pink Nails Inspired by the Cotton Candy Kiss in That Winter, The Wind Blows!

by Wen Lui on Tue, Apr 21, 2015

Screen_Shot_2015-04-21_at_1.49.16_PM.png

Get crafty this week with Yeari from @thecraftyninja! Inspired by the iconic cotton candy kiss in That Winter, The Wind Blows, Yeari shows you how to make your own flocking powder out of satin ribbon and get these adorable, fluffy nails just in time for Spring! 

What do you guys think? Will you be trying these unique looking nails out? They look really soft and fluffy! And who would you want to share a cotton candy kiss with? Let us know in the comments below! And finally, subscribe to the DramaFever YouTube channel for more nail art tutorials every Tuesday!

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

[2011]Thank, jolie's blog
https://jolieasie.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/

How to Look Like Song Hye Kyo: Beauty Secrets, Healthy Habits, and Makeup Tips

June 7, 2011 by Danqing

song-hye-kyo-0001.jpg?w=500

Song Hye Kyo captured the hearts of many in her role as the tragic Eun-Seo in the Korean drama Autumn in my Heart.  I still remember watching that show and bawling in every episode.  Since then she’s starred in many a successful drama, become the face of Laneige, and is considered by many to be the most beautiful woman in Korea.  So here’s how to (naturally) look like Song Hye Kyo!

SONG’S DIET AND SKINCARE

song_hye_kyo4.jpg?w=500

Song is known for her beautiful skin.  She gets it by first eating very well.  Song stays away from chocolate, coke, black tea, and junk foods.  Instead, she feasts on fruits, vegetables, and fish!  One of her favorite dishes is pumpkin, which she says is good for health and decreases any body swelling.  She also frequently hydrates by drinking water, recommending “begin[ning] your day by drinking two glasses of water on an empty stomach” in order to reach a goal of 1.5 liters of water every day!

laneige-water-sleeping-pack-ex01.jpg?w=3Song’s skincare routine is a mix of quality products and natural, DIY treatments.  She is the face of Laneige, a Korean beauty brand that is immensely popular all over Asia.  Her favorite product is the Laneige Power Essential Skin Toner, which she uses every morning and night.  She states that “although it is a toner, when applied on the face, it feels like a serum that stays longer” and that the toner is perfect for combatting dryness when she’s filming outdoors.  She also alternates between the Laneige Star Pure Treatment Mask (discontinued) and the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack to rejuvenate and refresh her skin.

Song also loves to use natural, DIY beauty treatments.  Her favorites are

1.  Egg White and Honey Mask for Whitening: Song whitens her face with a mask of one egg white mixed with a spoonful of natural, unprocessed honey (like New Zealand’s famous Manuka honey).  She applies the mask to her face and waits for it to dry before washing it off with water.  She does this once every two weeks.

2.  Honey Mask for Brightening: Song brightens her face with a mask that is one part honey, two parts water.  She massages the mask well into her skin and then rinses with water.  SHe does this every two weeks also.

3.  Ice Cube Press for Skin Firming:  Song massages her face with ice cubes in the summer to firm the skin and make her face seem smaller.

SONG’S EXERCISE

hekyo9.jpg?w=500

Song began exercising 4 days a week immediately after filming Autumn in my Heart.  She likes to do different types of exercise with her trainer including pilates, yoga, spin, and kick-boxing.  She also makes sure to stretch for 20 minutes before and after each exercise sessions, saying that the stretches are her favorite part.  After she exercises she takes a hot bath to relax her muscles.  She uses aroma-scented bath herbs, like lavender, in her bath to enhance her relaxation.

SONG’S MAKEUP

song-hye-kyo-2.jpg?w=500&h=440

Song says she doesn’t “try to cover the skin under thick make-up, I just pay more attention to giving it more radiance by accentuating luminosity.”  She famously popularized BB Creams in Asia and uses Laneige Snow BB Cream instead of foundations or powders.  BB Creams enhance the skin’s natural properties while providing light coverage for blemishes.  She usually doens’t wear much color on her cheeks, just a very faint flush.  I would suggest Benefit Cosmetic’s Benetint or it’s lighter sibling Posietint for that glow-from-within look.  Add a bit of Benefit’sHigh Beam Luminizer on your cheekbones and down the middle of your nose for more strategic glow!

She usually only wears eyeliner and mascara on her eyes.  She uses liquid liner to draw a thin line with a slight thin wing on her upper lid and kohl to lightly line the rims of her eyes.  I would suggest Chanel’s Ecriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner, which is great for drawing a thin line, and MAC Eye Kohl.  Her mascara is always very natural-looking, with no clumps.  I would suggest Kiehl’s Marvelous Mineral Mascara, it gives a little length and a little thickness while keeping you looking natural!

songhyekyo.jpg?w=500&h=405Song likes to switch it up in the lipstick department, frequently wearing different colors, but she always sticks to lush, high gloss looks.  To mimic this try Dior Addict lipsticks which come in a variety of colors and pack a big pigment punch with a high level of gloss.

That’s how you can look like Song Hye Kyo!  

Edited by RoseS

Wowwww...3002 pages...we've already reached 3002 pages!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Am so very very happy Kyonatics <:-P >:D< :D :x

Even if im not an updater here, even if I don't post something informative here for our kyo, even if i don't visit here often (due to work) and even if I feel like my presence is not needed here...still I am so so happy being a member in this harmonious and lovely thread of our dear kyo.

Well, I'm just so happy thinking I met and knew people who are naturally sweet, fun and real just like our dear kyo....

So from the very bottom of my heart a million thanks to all of you guys...from our resourceful unnies to hilarious dearies that makes this thread kicking and moving...you deserved a compliment chingus coming to our kyo....soon? Hehehe :D:D

Kyonatics just simply rock!!!!

Love you guys and thanks a ton again for the hardworks!!!! And kyo eonnie I just simply super duper love you and I'll be always here for you no matter what :x :x :x

Congrats eonnie for being the first ever k celeb who reached 3k pages here in soompi....and congrats Kyonatics♥♥♥♥♥

Congrats chingus and kyonatics worldwide for reaching the 3000 pages.. :-D even if i don't contribute anything for updates..

4000 pages here we come..though it's too early coz it needs a lot of updates and posts to come..just excited much..lol.. :-D :-P

thanks as always for the hardworking and diligent updaters kyonatics.. :-D :x

@ticktockjuly chingu where have you been? busy as a bee like Kyo? :-D :-P welcome back happy to see you again.. :-D