Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunnydolphin

@utkim i finally saw the pic after i changed my browser. fiuhh

it seems that it's kyo. i just saw the pic was origanally posted by one of kyo's friend on IG, she tagged kyo and ms.hyunkyoung as well. also kyo commented on the pic but i dunno what she said

Guest moonsong85

Love seeing all IG updates of SHK, really like her picture with Yoo Ah In and how supportive she is of her UAA family.

Guest Aimee092

@MasY Thank you for that clarification regarding He Kyo's IG account, I'm  glad it's her real account. She look so happy and ( extra) beautiful these days..looking forward to her new drama,, can't wait!. 

@Maimee, my pleasure. So happy to see Hye Kyo is having fun with her friends and enjoying her IG life  :D
@RoseS, you're welcome. Opening her REAL account..... that might be the answer from Hye Kyo and her agency... maybe... anyway, as knowing the fact and still you enjoy it, that's fine :P

Finally, DP wrote out something from Hye Kyo's Insta :D  (so, more people will know there is a real Hye Kyo insta account and no more confusion and pretending... please)
"Waiting for fries"..... Song Hye Kyo+Yoo Ah In, Itaewon outing
20150413074307_155308.jpg http://www.dispatch.co.kr/267319

"Wanpan Lady Hye Kyo" :-bdLaneige Two Tone Lip Bar, only one month after release, over more than 80,000 sales both at home and abroadA201504130150_1_99_20150413094511.jpg?ty
Laneige: Before the release, received many calls about the lipstick Song Hye Kyo wearing in her photo and right after the release, so many customers wanted Two Tone Lip Bar so happened to be on back order. http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201504130954404620

Wow! Just wow! I did not expect that there are non-Koreans or non-Asians out there who are so in love with SHK's beauty!I was sweeping the internet  for this new Two-Toned Bar Lipstick and bumped into this website, I think it is a beauty website, not sure, but I think it's outside of Korea! I felt elated for SHK. To think that most or if not all of these women are non-Asians who are talking about Hye Kyo's beauty, how gorgeous she is, how beautiful she is, how flawless her skin is etc......that felt goodknowing that her goddess-like beauty is admired by non-Asian women! Keep it up KYO! :-bd

Yoo Ah In Launches A Restaurant, Son Dambi, Song Hye Kyo, Jung Yumi Among The Guests

01_zpswksvxyje.png

-skip-

Besides actress Jung Yumi and Son Dambi, who also came to both TMI private and kick off parties, actress Song Hye Gyo (Song Hye Kyo), who’s under one management -United Artist Agency (UAA)- with Yoo Ah In, showed her support by visiting TMI the next day, on Sunday afternoon.

She even posted a witty photo of herself hanging out with Yoo Ah In at TMI on her official instagram with comments and hashtags: TMI 맛있는데..#아인 #유아인 #Toomuchinformation #멋짐 #uaa #가족인가? [translations: TMI is perfect…#Ain #YooAhIn #Toomuchinformation #Cool #UAA #Family?]

15_zps5vfd4la4.png

acting as if they are stranger or just hate each other :P

Song Hye Kyo’s visit to Yoo Ah In’s newly opened restaurant became the buzz of the town and is featured on Naver’s front page this Monday~

237526538_54d7b9d3_zpsbdvwtvmm.jpg

Dispatch quoted as saying, “Fry-waiting: Song Hye Kyo, Yoo Ah In, Itaewon outing. Two actors waiting for the fries in Itaewon new hot spot, famous fries&bar TMI. Looking at different directions, hunger control.” lol

If you wish to visit Yoo Ah In’s newly open restaurant TMI, here’s the address: TMI fried&bar / 34-38 Itaewondong Yongsangu Seoul
Instagram: http://instagram.com/tmi_toomuchinformation/

Congratulations on your new business, Master Sik! More huge success and power!

https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/yoo-ah-in-launches-a-restaurant-son-dambi-song-hye-kyo-jung-yumi-among-the-guests/

Descendants of the Sun Main Cast
On April 2, the drama’s production company announced that the main cast will consist of Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Gyo, Jin Goo, and Kim Ji Won.

imageimageimageimageimageimage
imageimage

(credits to the owners)
posted by Nam Woohyun - 남우현
  credit to Descendants of the Sun fb/ to the owner of the pics and artworks. Thank you so much.     

from an article at inquirer.net , SHK was featured for her Laneige endorsement , 

‘K-beauty’ rides high on rise in popularity of South Korea culture

Shoppers become interested in Korean cosmetics products after watching dramas or following stars

The Korea Herald/Asia News Network 8:59 PM | Saturday, April 11th, 2015

Popular Korean actress Song Hye Gyo is the face of beauty brand Laneige.
Popular Korean actress Song Hye-kyo is the face of skincare brand Laneige.

Foreign shoppers are decisively influenced by the hallyu craze, or the rise in popularity of the South Korean culture, when it comes to Korean cosmetics brands, according to a new study on Wednesday.   ..................
The best known brands were Laneige, Innisfree, The Face Shop and Nature Republic, for which well-known K-pop stars and actors have frequently modeled.

Read more: http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/190206/k-beauty-rides-high-on-rise-in-popularity-of-south-korea-culture#ixzz3XRltMWNg 

wow SHK is already in Beijing , most likely we will see her for her movie promo and looking forward to see her at Beijing Filmfest red carpet event!   so nice of SHK to update her IG with beautiful pics
6afb0f0cjw1er5f58smuqj20hs0vkgn9.jpg

2 more days  to go , for sure SHK fans will be on alert to have photo updates on the Beijing Filmfest red carpet event!
from BIFF website:
The Opening Ceremony will be held in the International Convention & Exhibition Center Yanqi Lake Beijing on the evening of April 16, 2015. With the theme of “Ode to Light and Shade”, the ceremony perfectly fits in with the hall’s design philosophy of “Flying Sublimation for Prosperity”. Therefore, the main hall looks quite gorgeous, just like the splendid Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest in Temple of Heaven. In terms of stage design, it will adopt the loop-locked flowing performance structure to show the successful performance space, and insert numerous imaginary space, such as abstract forest, ocean, sky, crowd, high buildings, and even eyes and heart, in a bid to strengthen the visual impact via conceptual diversity, and create a naked-eye 3D effect through multi-layer projection and large-screen interaction.The Red Carpet for the Opening Ceremony The Red Carpet for the Opening Ceremony of the 5th Beijing International Film Festival will be held in the International Convention & Exhibition Center Yanqi Lake Beijing on April 16, 2015. By then, many domestic and foreign film crews, well-known filmmakers and all walks of honorable guests will show up brilliantly at the Red Carpet.

Ms. Annie Yi’s Directorial Debut The Queens Supports the 5th Beijing International Film Festival Chinese and Korea Famous Stars Make a Stage Pose on the Red Carpet   April is approaching, and Beijing has entered a warm spring. Soon it will usher in a movie event – the 5th Beijing International Film Festival. As part of the red carpet guest list is released, the mystery about the Film Festival red carpet is also being uncovered little by little. Recently, the Organizing Committee has announced the latest news that the crew of The Queens will be present on the Red Carpet for the Opening Ceremony. As a star-studded production works, this film then will undoubtedly become one of the highlights of the entire Red Carpet.W020150330543156279036.png

wishing for the success of IAQ aka The Queens !!!!6a19bd84jw1eqyeb86vfaj20td11y79b.jpg6a19bd84jw1eqyeb7mnw9j20te0pidkl.jpg
6a19bd84jw1eqyeb8qfaxj20tb0pcwit.jpg
6a19bd84jw1eqyeb4l2idj20tc0piwim.jpg
6a19bd84jw1eqyeb6tewxj20kz18gn2z.jpg
6a19bd84jw1eqyeb99hpoj20tc0ozdjo.jpg

cr weibo 

I'm happy to see Kyo's #4 on this list even though she hasn't done a drama for over 2 years :)

TV Report asked producers and industry insiders to pick their top “overall actors.”  From March 23rd to April 3rd, producers from SBS, MBC, and KBS, along with other entertainment industry officials, participated in a survey to choose the current top actor and actress from dramas. The voters were asked to choose the “overall actor and actress” based on three criteria: acting ability, name recognition, and star quality. 

TV Report has done this survey annually, to shed light on which actors and actresses have been doing well the past few years. The leading man and woman in a drama can be crucial to a drama’s success. Broadcasters are more likely to choose a more well known actors to increase the drama’s recognition and opportunities for sponsorship and commercial investment. It is the actor and actress’ name power that will draw interest into the drama, and then their performance and the script will carry the drama into its ratings.

Actresses:

1.  Jun Ji Hyun: 23 votes
2.  Ha Ji Won: 12 votes
3.  Suzy: 9 votes
4.  Song Hye Kyo / Gong Hyo Jin: 8 votes
5.  Park Shin Hye: 4 votes

20150410_1428652544_99297300_1_99_201504

Source: TV Report