Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Kyo said in the interview that "Eun So " in AIMH is still the most memorable character for her..it's the character which made her this fame today. She also said she is so greeding on acting now that marriage is nowehere to see....aigo, i love to see her acting, however, i wish to see her with someone too. More waiting ahead :P

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015031614214766740&type=1&outlink=1

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015031613191282714&type=1&outlink=1

edit: i think i read at baidu on kyo's interview in China, they asked her about the new drama, but it seems kyo didn't want to reveal anything...i guess she is there to talk about mpl and didn't want to talk about DotS. It's fine and a wise answer.

base on the storyline of DotS I would be delighted to see our dear Kyo to take part of it...it will be another wish granted for me seeing Kyo in a doctor's white coat, we'll gonna see other side of our dearie...another challenge for her versatility being an actress...and another experience for her...so im gonna cross my fingers with this project..hahaha..fighting.... 

@utkim I also remember that Hye Kyo unnie once mentioned that she is watching the "Innocent Man" and she was fascinated with the story.

I also agree with you that she cannot please everyone. And for those netizens who is against her, don't worry kyonatics. As there were only few of them expressing thier thoughts or opinions or just INSECURES!!!... Let's not be affected by them. There were only a few of them that can be counted by fingers in our hands. Us, fans, were millions...

About the article from koalasplayground about the drama Descendants of the Sun, it really makes me happy and relieved at the same time. I thought that after the last years storm, she wasn't able to received any drama project from Korea as what those netizens were saying.

As was said in the article " SHK was offered the role and is considering, but the production adds diplomatically that SONG HYE KYO GETS OFFERED NEARLY EVERY DRAMA COMING OUT OF KOREA, so Descendants of the Sun is merely ONE OF MANY she's considering.

And one more thing that really amazes me is that although writer Kim Eun Sook once said that Hye Kyo is not her favorite actor, she really wants her as the female lead. This alone makes me thrill. This only means that Kyo and this drama has something about and that was on the thought of miss Kim as she wants our dear unnie as the lead actress.

And of course this is making a buzz right now. As Hye Kyo was not seen on the small screen for 2 long years.

And if this is positive. OMG! Two Song'?. As everyone is saying, is new and unexpected. It's like a bomb trully unexpected. Crossed fingers. I wish this is really going be POSITIVE.

Aja!Aja! FIGHTING!

I am excited to see our Dr. Hye Kyo in her white suit.

Hi fresia, do you have the link to the article in which Kim Eun Sook said that Song Hye Kyo is not her favorite actress? I am curious to know what prompted a scriptwriter to such have a such comment (I don't mean it is a bad comment, it is just not very common to me that a scriptwriter would publicly make a statement about actor A or actress B not being her favorite).

And yes, Song Hye Kyo liked "Innocent Man". At first, she watched it because of Moon Chae Won.

This is what the director of My Brilliant Life told about Song Hye Kyo: 

"I have always wanted to work with her. Thanks to this movie, I finally had a chance. She is a very beautiful star. She has a high standard and demand of herself while acting. She respects the director and works very hard. But she is also very approachable and has no big self".

“I am Queen" Photos of a pure Song Hye Kyo released

11060319_673245846131022_207561943656561

Netease Entertainment March 16 reported that the movie starring Song Hye Kyo, “I am Queen” will be released April 16, the first film directed by and starred in Annie, the film brings together well-known artists and South Korea Song Hye Kyo, Dou Xiao, Chen Qiao En, Tony Yang, Vivian , Jiang Wu, Zheng Yuan Chang, Qin and other stars. 

Today, a group of photos featuring pure Song Hye Kyo was released. For this film important “flashback” love scenes, director Annie said the role in this emotional journey like was like her young period:.

The interpretation of two different periods of Anne, the biggest challenge for Song Hye Kyo is to do numerous Chinese lines. Song Hye Kyo's efforts also moved director Annie, she said: “In fact, this role was not initially written for a foreign actress, because she has a lot of lines. Song Hye Kyo particularly had to work so hard so I am particularly touched. Many parts of her scenes were almost all pronounced Chinese, and she even went to memorize the Chinese lines of other actors. “

Annie believes settings Song Hye Kyo’s interpretation of the script reflected most of her past, she recalls: “When I was young and in love, I would try to do everything to please him. He liked long hair so I didn't cut it short. If he said he sas hungry, I must fight to try to buy food; and if the next day he needed a great clothes, I was not ready, I would think it was my fault., But then I started to leave that kind of emotional state. I found that if two people are in love, when you wronged when the other party is not happy. Through this movie, I look into the past of my own, bid farewell to the past of my own. “

http://www.iduobo.com/2015/03/16/i-am-the-queen-song-hye-kyo-pure-modeling-exposure-april-16-release-26122.html

thanks for the awesome updates and positive notes on DoTS! 

from AsianWiki

Song Hye-Kyo offered lead female role in KBS2 drama series DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN

B_36i_OUgAAn1Zh.jpg:large

• Drama: Descendants of the Sun (working & literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Taeyangui Hooye
  • Hangul: 태양의 후예
  • Director: Lee Eung-Bok
  • Writer: Kim Eun-Sook
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: Late 2015 --
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot

A love story between Captain Kim Shi-Jin, who belongs to the UN peacekeeping troops, and Army Doctor Yoon Myeong-Joo. Due to the UN’s request, they are stationed in the capital of another the country. 

Notes

1. Actor Song Joong-Ki and actress Song Hye-Kyo have been offered the lead roles and they are considering the offers positively.

from weibo : another interview of SHK but need translation, help please!

71482140jw1eq7j7ax8ngj20gs09g0u6.jpg

71482140jw1eq7j7ep830j20gs09gabi.jpg

71482140jw1eq7j7e30hyj20c84ubb29.jpg

SHK so beautiful in white!
692b7cabgw1eq7eajhfgzj20qe13kn7w.jpg692b7cabgw1eq7eakr9duj20qe0hm79i.jpg692b7cabgw1eq7eam1o5nj20qe0hmgqf.jpg692b7cabgw1eq7eanbmj5j20qe0hm0xu.jpg692b7cabgw1eq7ear110qj20qe0hmgps.jpg692b7cabgw1eq7eaod0xqj20qe0hmdkt.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1eq7e82ft9yj20ah05tjsh.jpg

632a985cjw1eq7bn7mqtpj20h80bk75s.jpg

never ending overflow of updates , definitely its  a wonderful time for SHK fans , its getting more and more exciting and the surprises never seems to stop in SHK thread! 

@twtwb, when i first heard about our unnie considering Descendants of the Sun, i didn't waste time to search on the internet through Bing (as i was using windows phone).

And then as the news was still fresh at that time (i think that was 3 or 4 days ago) so it's still not available on the web search so i really make a way because i'm dying to know anything about it so i browsed on the available pictures. Then i opened each and every photo available with the caption of descendants of the Sun and then i read each and every article.

I was surprised too at what she said that hye kyo was not her fave actress. But after that, she made lots of priases about her like how she grows from a sweet actress into a great and mature one. She also stated that she had watched her since Autumn in My Heart and sees how she grow and how she became as great as she was today. She wants her as the female lead for the drama because she think the role will fit her and thought she will give justice to the character.

(i'm sorry unnie, i can't remember the website or if the article is really true or just made by an individual or by netizen that just happen for me to unexpectedly read. I tried my best to find it, but i really couldn't)

And if its not true. My apology.

But if its true, i really like the way how she praised her and how she sees her as an actress not sticking on if its her fave or not. And this only means that Song Hye Kyo no matter you like her or not "IS A GREAT ACTOR". And as i said before it really amazing!... Song Hye Kyo once again amazed me.

from ent.ifeng.com  ( full article on http://ent.ifeng.com/a/20150316/42339772_0.shtml) the article somehow talks about the support/feedback of "Chinese Gods" for  Goddess SHK MPL movie

扑通扑通》口碑爆棚 五大高颜值男神合力点赞

2015年03月16日 09:37
来源:凤凰网娱乐

0d0dd812984cee5.jpg

I also wanted to share that my cousin is also a fan of Miss Song Hye Kyo.

One time when we were chatting, he told me that he really didn't know that Hye Kyo was that smart.

Then i asked him why did he say so.

Then he replied " I read some of the articles and interviews on her in magazines and it really amazed me how she intelligently answers each and every questions. It really blows my head away. She was gorgeously smart. That was great, really fascinating."

I answered him "Same here. Shr's really amazing, kind, soft and feminine l. That's why she captures so many hearts". :)

^unnie: it's old pics  :)

Song Hye Kyo - Interview for Mtime promotion "My Brilliant Life" 150312 

link text: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3639268489

Song Hye Kyo - Interview for Ifeng promotion "My Brilliant Life" 150312 

link text: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3639651259

Song Hye Kyo - Interview for Sina promotion "My Brilliant Life" 150312

link text: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3639529374