Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Lee Min Ho and Song Joong Ki' s NEWS making me confused in their new drama(in past)

-LMH' officer said 'surely' no movie for 2015 but YES for drama, lately of year

-SJK, his name on news: He was offered a new drama and starting shoot when he end military(May). 
And now, no more confusing about lead actor any more.....

How about DESCENT OF THE SUN's 'trianlge love'? If DOTS has it(triangle love)..WHO will be? 

My best article from media of KBS's drama from yan.vn
March 13, Google trans. [Song Hye Kyo's role is scriptwriter Kim " TAILOR-MADE SHOES"] 

^ lovely flowers, kyo seems to be more active in instagram :D ....i'm a bit surprised that kyo create her own insta though..it makes us feel closer to her :x

Dearies, i think i am going to get nuts thinking about her upcoming project all the time :))  ...Guess i am missing her a lot in drama and can't get this DotS out of my head...bet many out there are the same as me :)) . I remember kyo said once she said to have followed watching Nice guy when it aired, she liked the drama...i assume she more or less has some impressions on SJK :D . I hope the DotS doesn't have the same cinderella concept like the writer's earlier drama...if it does...pass for me, but it seems different which i like hehe ..but whatever kyo's choice must be, i am fine with it...she knows better what she likes:D  

vVs1y3.jpg

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T30001000&artid=A201503130141

Kyo's interview for Mtime. @hclover96, help us  :x

http://news.mtime.com/2015/03/15/1540471-2.html#content

@sunflower91: yes, she has intervew for Mtime, 1905 , Sohu ;)  . Kyo so many male colleagues in China support her

@mszis: thank your update :)  @ukim unnie: me too, i want to see Kyo wear white blouse and say: i'm good doctor  :)

Song Hye Kyo - Interview for Mtime promotion "My Brilliant Life" 150311

update on SHKs possible K Drama from koalasplayground:  (hopefully we have news soon if SHK will participate or not in this production, cant wait to hear confirmation from her agency about this, so love to see her back to KDramaland!)

Descendants of the Sun Casting and Production Updates

Posted on March 15, 2015 by ockoala
nanse.jpg

There’s been production updates surrounding Kim Eun Sook‘s upcoming drama Descendants of the Sun that are important enough to share. For those interested in either the drama, or because of the discussed potential leads Song Joong Ki or Song Hye Kyo, not sure if the latest leaks are good news or bad. First off, the production is dead set on confirming the leads no later than April due to the massive pre-filming undertaking to start in June. Song Joong Ki remains a lock unless something unexpected or drastic happens, and he is Kim Eun Sook’s desired leading man for his acting chops and widespread appeal to the Korean audience.

Song Hye Kyo is less of a lock at this time, the discussion around her casting is that she was offered the role and is considering, but the production adds diplomatically that Song Hye Kyo gets offered nearly every drama coming out of Korea so DotS is merely one of many she’s considering. That sounds like the drama is leaving room for her to decline but want her enough to publicly discuss this offer. The June filming start date remains fluid due to the overseas location shoot scouting and preparation required. The drama is set in a conflict zone, a fictional country much like the real life Syria or Ukraine situation where the government is battling rebels, and the medical aspect comes in because a giant earthquake has recently hit the already war torn land.

nanse1.jpg

Originally the drama was about the romance between doctors working abroad for Doctors Without Borders, but Kim Eun Sook revised the set up to the romance between a commander of a UN peacekeeping group and a doctor. The drama will be completely pre-filmed and almost entirely set in the fictional war torn country. But the setting of the war torn country will not be completely overseas location shoot, parts will also be filmed in Korea to stand in for the war torn country setting. Within the drama, scenes depicting Korea will only be for the drama ending, otherwise the entire story will take place in the war torn country. The title Descendants of the Sun represents the blazing hot like the sun passion of the characters in doing their jobs to help the people of the conflict zone, as well as their strongly held beliefs.

^^ Reading some comments at Koala's blog makes me rolling =))  : Didn't know there is a minkyo ship out there kekeke.. Guess i have been away from the thread a bit too long haha..

Reading Koala's blog made med miss Shanda's trans more cos we know we can rely on Shanda's trans than anyone else :(

bQHenY.jpgfcXMci.jpg

gp1SeU.jpg

dc

putriN, where are you dear? i'm back and waiting for you :(

thanks Ngoc Chieu Nguyen for the info, so its really a different interview this time with Mtime hope we have tidbits of their Q & A  and yes im happy also for the support given to SHKs movie!

wow love to see utkim back in SHK thread , hope other "legends" will be active again in this awesome SHK thread and a warm welcome to the newbies! for sure everyone here is having a good time browsing the latest updates about SHK , defintely the "drought season" is over , expect more news/beautiful photos  to come as SHK will promote her IAQ and TC part 2 in the coming months and if ever she will do that K Drama!

as more and more news, articles,comments and reactions kept pouring in about this Descendants of the Sun (DoTS) drama i am just wondering if this project is really worth for SHK to participate in???there were already news last year about this drama but it was with SBS then,  but this time it will be under KBS , why oh why did it switch station knowing that the past works of KES is with SBS??? with the news leakage and buzz about its main lead casting prospect one would think that its almost certain that SJK and SHK will likely to participate in this production but then we'll never know until we hear the official confirmation.  

from laneige malaysia

14 March is known as White Day in Korea, whereby the party who received Valentine's Day gift a month ago will "repay" the gesture, usually with a lollipop to symbolize innocent love.

1528487_10153590004597656_53648419698691

from SHK instagram update,  flowers for her during White Day???? 
48540923dd54564e396e256eb7de9c82d1584f5a

^ which comments dearie? from the blogs ? or the netizenbuzz? why should we care dearie? ppl will always favor their bias to some projects or certain actors as much as they want ...i dun care.  Kyo can't please everyone, i think she will pick the DotS if she thinks it's a project for her. those comments will not affect her, no worry for that :)

personally, i wish she will pick the DotS, i kinda like the plot and i like sjk hehe

1nqMam.png

dc

edit: kyo updated her instagram, a pic for few years ago, so cute :x

We have similar sentiments, utkim. You know, you were right, KYO cannot please everyone even if she wants to! 
But it is just impossible for her to do so. She's been in the business for quite a while and has experienced the wrath
of the media and netizens. She's like an Energizer battery, she keeps going and going regardless.
 I agree with your statement, utkim,  that if DotS fits the bill, she will not hesitate to go for it!
 Let me remind you, as long as the word negative exists, unfavorable comments will not go away! 
So, the sooner we accept the fact that KYO will always be subjected to hateful and nasty comments, and even threat, the better because
we can just laugh it off!  These netizens/bloggers or whatever the source maybe are all talks!
 Let them spew out whatever their big mouths desire behind their computer screens and false names!
 Let us savor the fact that KYO continues to be active in the entertainment industry! 
While she is at it, we remain supportive of her! That is all we could do! PEACE! :)>-