Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

2014, A BUSY YEAR FOR SONG HYE KYO

Movies:
My BRILLIANT LIFE (with Kang Dong-won)
THE CROSSING (directed by John Woo)
THE QUEENS
*plus the presscons, fan meetings, surprise show-ups, and promotions she attended for this three movies too many too mention.

Magazines:
VOGUE Korea (September 2014)
    -with Kang Dong-won
    -double covered magazine inspired by the movie My Palpitating Life
HARPER'S BAZAAR China (November 2014)
MARIE CLAIRE China (November 2014)
    -celebrating bazaar's 12th anniversary with a double cover
MARIE CLAIRE Taiwan (December 2014)
CINE 21 (August 2014)
    -with Kang Dong-won for the movie My Palpitating Life
ONE TIME (Taiwan)
ELLE China (January 2014)
 -with Chinese actor Hwang Xiaoming

Endorsements:
LANEIGE
J.ESTINA
ROEM
SONY a1000 CAMERA
SEE YOUNG

Events:
MISS DIOR
JIMMY CHOO
CHAO TAI FOOK JEWELRY
LANEIGE 25TH ANNIVERSARY

Social Contributions:
She together with management company UAA actors Kang Dong Won and Yoo Ah In sent relief aid to family members of the missing passengers from the submerged Sewol who have been waiting in Jindo. On April 18th, the actors got together and sent relief aid. Not wanting to make it a scene, the actors and management company followed their own thoughts and made the donation in affiliation with the name of the management company (April 2014)

She donated 800 movie tickets to the unpriviledged people to attend the 16th Seoul International Women's Festival (SIWFF). She donates tickets to the Korean Council for Women Drefted for Military Sexual Slavery by Japan and Makdallena Community which is a community that focuses on the happiness and rights of women hurt from prostitution. (June 2014)

She continues to cooperate with professor Soo Kyung Duk donating Korean handbooks to Jae-pil Suh Memorial Hangul Guide in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She provide the 100% of the financial support for this project. (November 2014)

*Even tried to face the storm that shaken her and those who loved and cared for her. But she didn't hide nor avoid it. She faced it with humility, sincerity and courage. She never tried to deny nor defend herself. She accepetd each and every condemnations but she never condemned in return. I don't feel sorry for her. But instead, i do proud of her and wanted to hug her and say to her "Unnie an army of Kyonatics is ready to sreve you. But we will not do harm or hurt anyone because you taught each and everyone of us to be nice and good to others even to those who hated us. Just by believing in you unnie for your kindness and loving you with the deepest of our hearts and not to listen to those trying to pull you down is our weapon. These weapons are lethal I'm sure of it! just by seeing you smile, giggle, and laugh makes us worry no more."

The funny Oh Hye-KYo
The kindhearted Song Eun-suh
The simple Min Soo-yeon
The pretty Bae Su-Eun
The legendary Hwang Jin Yi
The confident Joo Joon-young
The compassionate Da-hae
The lovely Oh Young
The caring Mira
The sweet Zhou Yunfen
The romantic Annie
and of course the adorable Han Ji-eun.
But first, she is a kind daughter, a lovely friend, a great actress, and an inspiration to you and me. She's simply the Song Hye Kyo. The one and the only Song Hye Kyo.

2014, one of the busiest year for our unnie. She always gives us full pf surprises. Astonishing looks as always. And show everyone her extravagantly kindness. A very calm person. Simple in her very own way. A conservative woman but eager to face challeges.

Dubbed as Queen of Korean wave, Hallyu Queen, Korea's Goddess, Korea's Number 1 actress, K-drama Queen, most beautiful Korean actress, most beautiful woman in Korea, most beautiful Asian actress, most beloved Korean actress not just in Asia but all around the Globe, and anything that your heart's desire to call her.

Looking forward this 2015 for your activities our dear Kyo unnie...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"MBL commentary vid :x

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Thank chingu updated for thread :) @hclover96 for trans and @MasY for vid :) @rubylia‌ for your pic posted :blush:

This vid MPL's trans from weibo

Hope @hclover96‌ can trans it

[cp]话外音也很逗,问童颜的秘诀是校服的功劳吗?欧尼说“CG给做得非常好,都找不到皱纹了”然后爷说“应该很高兴吧~”欧尼回嘴说“姜东元也一样 听说也在脸上做了CG处理?”爷反击说“我做的不多...”欧尼继续“听说比我做的还多呢”最后爷说“啊哈~哈哈哈!嗯...可能吧..”23333333[ali笑][ali笑][ali笑][/cp]

@nazaroc, sorry but no eng sub yet... 
This is little tidbit of funny parts from the vid.  To me, the funniest :D
"Nasal Fluids on Actress' s Face?"
Talking about (his) nasal fluids. SHK: (His) nasal fluids got on my face... There was a kiss scene in tears. At the time of "cut," when I pulled off my face, his nasal fluids were linked to me.KDW: When film the scenes crying, nasal fluids... I'm sorry for that. 

mbl_commnetary.jpg

PS: Sorry for my mistrans if any ^:)^

class="content-title"Congrats, You’re a Break-out Star. Now What?

Song Hye Kyo

shk1.jpg

One of the biggest stars leading the interest in Korean dramas and movies, and has been for quite some time, is actress-turned-icon Song Hye Kyo. Young and relatively unknown, Song achieved break-out status in 2000 with the widely popular, landmark drama, “Autumn in My Heart,” also known as the most melodrama-est melodrama of all time. I mean, you could say, as many do, that it was this drama that sparked the “Korean Wave.” To put the popularity of the drama in some more modern perspective, “Autumn in My Heart” surpasses the ratings of “Boys Over Flowers” (around 35%-30%) and is comparable to “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” hovering around 40% for ratings. Although ratings isn’t everything, they provide a useful tool in helping us gauge just how much Korea was taken with the drama.

Song Hye Kyo’s follow up project was the equally popular “Hotelier,” which further cemented her as an actress that was one to watch, even if she wasn’t the main character. And if a break-out star is lucky enough to have an iconic drama once in their lives, Song is just that much special for having (at least) 3, acting in these little dramas you might have heard of, “All In” and “Full House” in addition to “Autumn in My Heart.” In “All In” she played that star-crossed romantic lead to Lee Byun Hun‘s character, in a twisted tale of gambling, revenge, and redemption. And what to say about “Full House”? It was the drama that launched Rain‘s acting career, and turned a simple house into an international pilgrimage site. Song was hilarious and charming as Han Ji Eun, an aspiring screenwriter who ends up as a maid in her own home. With the trifecta of “Autumn in My Heart,” “All In,” and “Full House,” there could be no mistake that Song Hye Kyo was orbiting in her own galaxy and no one could touch her.

shk2

But Song Hye Kyo is a success story for more than her acting credentials. At such a young age (she was only 18 during “Autumn of My Heart”) she hit mega fame almost instantly and could have easily been crushed by the weight of expectation, the pressure to deliver. Unlike Kim Bum, she chose to embrace the roles that brought her fame, picking dramas that helped diversify her resume but at the same time stayed true to her audience. This doesn’t mean that Song didn’t grow as an actress or that she always played the same character, and the evidence of this is the maturity of her acting in such dramas like “Worlds Within.”

A significant and contributing factor to Song Hye Kyo’s success as a break-out star is that she has played to her strengths, and the importance of carefully selecting of projects, I think, can’t be emphasized enough. Song Hye Kyo’s career has been distinguished through her acting skills, of course, but also by her discerning eye for roles that can only propel her ever forward.

Source: Soompi