Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Dear all, saw the news, kyo has denied reports that she will be starring in "the ferryman":(

http://ent.sina.cn/article.d.html?from=qudao&wm=3049_a111&docId=cczmvun4840579

However, this article reported that kyo was being invited to act in this movie but still not confirmed?

http://www.koreaxing.com/thread-33030-1-1.html?_dsign=a43dd129

Keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully Kyo will accept it and play the lead role^^

Hopely, Korean movie BEAUTY INSIDE, release on 2015(filming begin Nov. 06 / finish Feb., 2015/and release in somtime in first half of 2015)...not 'stepping on' THE CROSSING!
BEAUTY INSIDE seems like THE CROSSING....big project w/many good actors and actresses(some not good..but 'very popular'!) [TC Part 1 release in Korea March and Part 2 in June, 2015]http://asianwiki.com/beauty_inside 

i'm sorry can i ask you guys something? It seems like our song hye kyo is really close to jung woo sung? Are they really that close? Because from what i see, jung woo sung was always there in every premiere of song hye kyo's movie... Thank you before :)

Wishing SHK choose the right decision. And  praying 2015 is SHK's lucky year![if SHK is my daughter, wishing she think more for her 'own life'..the time goes very fast] 
In film, LANGUAGE(conversation) is very important! Except, the storyline ..write about foreigner character.....! If not...LIMIT scenes or director set to normal scene but show like a 'speechness'/not feel confident 100%...for express emotions!But congratulation SHK did a very good job in THE CROSSING! And thanks her TC's TEAM WORK....specially HWX bring SHK go into 'real emotion' in romantic scences(using foreign language in 'limit' for star's acting, it's not easily to do for who's lacking acting talent)
After watching THE GRANDMASTER and following the interviews from SHK, Tony Lau.......then understand Tony Lau's meaning for SHK, ".. I am sorry for Song Hye Kyo....."

@hanna92, by the media Jung Woo Sun's friend of SHK and KDWJung Woo Sun got the BIG SHOOT at MBL's Premier..at this time, (remember) the media said JWS is director also.
Here's Jung Woo Sun's relationships:-Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi(2000)/-Lee Ji Ah(2011/break up after few month)[Lee Ji Ah cast in 'The Woman Who Marry Three Time'/former singer in K-pop/dating=real coupe  w/ very popular singer&song writer Seo Taji(97-09)]-Ye Jin Son(Relashioship Type: on screen/date of dating..open)
NOTE: informations not from my own but from the medias. 

Hello everyone  :-h It is my first time posting here.I always wanted to join this thread coz this amazing lady has got my heart since my childhood.She is the first person whom I got to know from s-korea.I always love & adore her. It's a plesure to join all SHK lovers :x

Hi chingus.. :-)

It's a quiet thread today where is everybody? :-D I-) I-)

May be we need this ~O)

Hope that we can hear good news on Kyo for the confirmation of any projects to have a good start this year.. ;-)

hi @PiyuMiUmesha warm welcome to you on SHK's thread.. ;-) :-D hope to see you more often in SHK's thread.. :-D

a nice year to start to welcome a newbie.. :-D hope there's more to come.. :-D ;-)

Guest ZhouYunfen

Hi @PiyuMiUmesha‌ welcome to our queen's thread :) ♡ feel free to post here anytime. Anyway the pic you shared us is from SBS awards night when she won some awards for All in , right? Soooooooo pretty! :)

Have a wonderful weekend Kyonatics ! :x

@PiyuMiUmesha welcome to the best soompi thread...
@RoseS the pics are posted by ( one of the admin of SHK fb group if my guess is right i think its for her ad/Cf campaign though im not sure i already ask the one who posted it but haven't got a reply..i let you know any updates about it..

happy to see newbies here, welcome to SHK thread !
from songhyekyozone: SHK as no 1

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF SOUTH KOREA MAKES PEOPLE "SEE FOREVER NOT BORING". The first standard to reach the top is NATURAL beautiful along w/ the sublimated lust perfume from TIME TO TIME. Chinese's Entertainment page (website poll). 1. #SongHyeKyo 2. #KimHeeSun 3. #KimTaeHee 4. #MoonGeunYoung cr : http://yan.vn/dienanh/showthread.php/

10890950_861649087232681_325321413_n.jpg

Fashion Face-off: Two Very Beautiful Goddesses in white from Gucci Cruise 2015 collection:  Korean Goddess SHK and Chinese Goddess FBphoto-NSKCV6V3T08U
ive seen some pics of SHK in Baidu taken from 2007 magazine feature and it seems nothing have changed with her beautiful looks 7 years ago , SHK is still very beautiful as ever!
2014 before year end photo                                        2007 photo from magazinephoto-DP5HEGZQ52I8

from korea star daily , they have reported also the rumor about SHK to star in new chinese movie by Wong Kar-wai but with no confirmation yet and denied by SHKs agency.  just wondering why there's a lot of media buzz about this , is it  to create noise about the movie or it really means that SHK is a strong candidate for the role???????  if this movie is really that good , hope SHK will accept the role but if its not worth it , wish she wont be in that movie and instead wait for a good project to come! who knows she might be offered with a good k drama  project this year , hmmm lets just wait and see and wish SHK always the best in her career!

宋慧喬否認出演王家衛新作《擺渡人》

宋慧喬

宋慧喬接演王家衛新片?「尚未確定」

宋慧喬(電影《太平輪》劇照)

@yayaxele21, Thanks! Those pictures SHOOTING outside  w/wearing soft color....fresh air...giving me a feeling RELAX...samething to SHK..when look at to her face!

Song Hye Kyo Philippines Song Hye Kyo is too adorable! https://www.facebook.com/1419338081663792/photos/a.1419951358269131.1073741827.1419338081663792/154399495865146/?type=1&theater