Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi everyone..I see the way to vote in kpopdrama.info/kstaren0 many times without having to wait for the next day.You can vote our Hye Kyo million times in a day if you can.. Hahahaha..  :)) :)) :)) :)) You only need to change the IP address every time you want to vote.The easiest way is by voting via mobile phone. Whenever you want to vote, you just need to turn on aeroplane mode, then turn off that, so the IP address will change automatically and you can vote again and so on. It works for me. Hmmm, I'm not sure for voting in toplistoftheworld.com/song-hye-kyo-top-actresses/ is also work too..

@Christin Leo j.... -I will try voting for SHK on kpopdrama.info/kstarenO....by the way you said....-toplistoftheworld.com/song-hye-kyo-top-actresses/...not meaning do it but hope the votes will be counted=change the language, it let you vote many times=not need waiting after one hour if you still on their website. 

your welcome @freshspring as long as it's all suited for Kyo to describe her as our lovely princess..as what i've written in my poem.. :x :-D ;-)

@MasY your welcome too..it's just an impromptu whatever came into my mind that best's describe Kyo i post it.. :-D ;-)

@yayaxele21 your right..i just remember princess jasmine in Aladdin coz we called Kyo princess.. :-D ;-)

Hi SusanC  it's true kyo will join charity/donation event on 19th dec together with another  artists but i dont think kyo unnie will attend the event  

'The Crossing' Macau Premiere : News Photo

you looks so happy unnie  :x

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/south-korea-actress-song-hye-gyo-attends-director-john-woos-news-photo/460364624

Thanks all and freshspring.
Hi  all, let me just lump all the clips' translations.
John Woo commented that  Hye Kyo is stubborn and she would not be satisfied if she didn't pronounce/said her lines perfectly.
During startalk, John Woo said  Takeshi and him have known each other for a long time. If in the future, they have a chance to work together again ,he would love for both to direct the film together because he just likes Takeshi so much.John Woo hopes to direct a comedy together, at this moment, ZZY chipped in and told Hye Kyo to act as lead together in their movie.
ZZY commented that while WKW is her friend and he really acts and looks like a Director, John Woo is like a father and family. 
Takeshi said that once you opened the script, he feels like crying from start to finish.He often asked Director whether he needs to cry during particular scenes.How "much" he needs to cry because he was scared that he didn't perform well.He would think how to act this character out well enough to hit the all the points.
When the host asked Hye Kyo whether she understands all the lines in the movie when she watched it, she said no.She said that when filming she would spent all her energy and effort in  memorising all the lines (and maybe to understand the meaning too) that as the time goes by she cannot really remember them anymore.She also mentioned again that she is Takeshi's fan since young and now being able to act with him she is very happy.Sometimes during filming, she would think that this is so magical that when they film together she feels happy and wouldn't forget these moments.

Guest song4kim

@SusanC,basing from his looks,i guess Mr. Trans is korean but lives in china because he has to study or work...that's what i think,but im pretty sure he is korean.hehehe :D