Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@MasY and chingu @freshspring..thanks for the updates.. ;-)

i think Kyo is like the lyrics of a song..Shining, Shimmering, Splendid..that's what i describe Kyo tonight.. :x :x

Edit : from the song "a whole new world" :-D

Thanks everyone for the amazing updates, especially to freshspring and masY.  Here's a quick translation of one of the articles that freshspring posted:

Director John Woo said Song Hye Kyo's personality is quite persistent, even if there is one line of dialogue that she didn't speak well, she'll feel unsatisfied.  He also praised her for being hardworking.  Through the translator, Kyo said:  "I'm very happy to be able to work with Director John Woo, but as a actor, certainly would not be satisfied, would not give myself 100%.  I do agree with the director saying I'm persistent, but it's a good thing to set a high standard for myself (in terms of acting).

SHK also said HXM took good care of her, he's manly and thoughtful.  When the topic of Takeshi Kaneshiro having the title of "nation's husband" was brought up, SHK was asked if he's also the type for her selection as ideal spouse.  SHK smilingly said:  "he's good and he has a sense of humor.  I've watched his films when I was young, before I've thought about how it would be like seeing him, was very nervous in the beginning, afterwards realized both parties are better than what was imagined (meaning she realized TK is better than she imagined and vice versa).

John Woo said in part 2 of the movie, ZZY and TK would have more scenes, but on average all six leads have around the same amount of scenes.  The rarest thing is everyone had a very happy time collaborating, no one is unsatisfied.  John Woo said SHK would use English to communicate with everyone.

Guest ZhouYunfen

Hi @hclover96 Can you translate the article about Kyo's possible chinese movie again with working title "Broken hell" with actors N. Tse and Ethan Ruan ? Posted by @NgocChieuNguyen on page 2911 This might be a follow up details of the movie >:D< 8-> 8-> Thanks in advance :x

Congrats Song Hye - Kyo sshi on your ranking #1 as Most Popular Actress in 2014 by latest world info =D> \:D/ :x

"Keep smiling, Keep shining"

Aja Aja fighting, Kyo sshi !

Thanks @freshspring‌ , @MasY and @rubylia‌ for the updates ! Kyo is gorgeous as usual :x :x

@freshspring your welcome dear..any (princess disney movie theme song) will probably fits on Kyo whenever she walked on the red carpet...she nevers fails to amaze everyone on her beauty/on her presence...
thank you @MasY @rubylia and @hclover96  thanks for the trans,,and hope Kyo will accept what Director Woo suggested to communicate in English that would be great for many.. 

In Macau :D
10843839_751631048255738_2035275307_n.jpg
insta http://websta.me/p/873949768873931915_209764348

@hclover96, kkiki my beloved unnie, I read your trans again and again, especially the last rows ;)) I really love your trans :x

Hi @yayaxele21, hope I'm not the only person here, once again thanks you and @sfc12 for the song :D

[20141211]Song Hye Kyo, Takeshi, ZZY in "Startalk" broadcast

gifs:
dun't know what MC asks make her cute like this ;)) @hclover96 unnie and @khxy honey, please help me :D Many thanks to you :D
start.gif

And she makes everybody laugh so hard :D
start.gif

I see Takeshi usually tries his best to concentrate to listen to Kyo's answer esp when she is asked about him, kkkeke, his name (chin cheng woo) is pronounced same as in Korea ;)) ) I saw him in previous videos too :D
pic
c1v.png

gif
start.gif