Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Our thread is paging crazily. Just a blink, and I have to backtrack number of pages @-)

There are lots of shipping hearts round here. Hic, how can my favorite ship survive in this storm when Kyo is surrounded by handsome men all the time. Sometimes, my fragile shipping heart is shaken with some cute interactions of men around Kyo, but thanks God its back to normal after being shaken madly /:)

Hope good news of Kyo's "..." comes soon and our puzzle will be solved soon. Im so excited for the answer  8-X

Lets check if editions of the cast with the director keeps the same as the original

Movie Edition:

swXVdNO.jpg

Real Life Edition:

NyCW2zH.jpg

P/S. @hclover96, it isnt that there isn't enough place for Tong Da Wei to sit. It is that they want to keep the original, he has to put up with =))

another jaw-drop saliva-drip shot from Marie Claire Taiwan =P~ =P~ :D

mc1_zps01f947e7.jpg~original

dc

and i admire Kyo for this...... she doesn't need to dress sexy to show her flawless flesh to look sexy moreover seductive......  :\"> :\">

first look, I thought it's a snake around her neck  :-SS :P

http://www.thepaper.cn/newsDetail_forward_1281745
Qn:Which part of the script impress you so much that made you decide to join The Crossing?
SHK:First of all, because of John Woo.Maybe it's 2007 or 2008,i knew about John Woo's plan to direct this movie. Through my conversations with him, i decided to join the cast.
Secondly,it's because of the script.I felt the script is really good.For me, it's really challenging to act as a wealthy heiress in a Chinese olden era.But i really want to take a risk and so many Chinese audience do not have any reservations/burden towards my character,instead, they look forward to my acting which encourages me further to take on the role.I learnt a lot from John Woo throughout the filming process.If i didn't take part in this movie, i will regret about it.
Qn: After you decided to join the cast, what homework did you do? In the 40s and 50s, both Korea and China experienced  tumultuous times,do you think these similar historical experience help you to shoot the film better?
SHK: I was not born during that era so i cannot really understand the lives during those times but the Director told me a lot of things such as the background and emotions during those era making me understand my character and the film as a whole.Like what i said previously, i want to thank the Chinese audience for letting me have this role, they do not have any doubt or negativity about me taking this role. I know some may doubt my credibility acting as Zhou Yun Fen but i still want to thank the Chinese audience.Maybe at the start, i was acting as Song Hye Kyo.But as the filming progress, i started to become a woman of that era.I learnt a lot, slowly, i started to feel and have the emotions of suffering and pain during those era.When i acted with these emotions in me, i felt extremely happy.
Qn:How different is acting as Zhou Yun Fen and your other previous characters? How do you grasp your role well?
SHK: Actually my role in The Crossing do not have a big difference with my previous roles.It' just that i was taking a big risk because as a Korean, i am acting as a Chinese lady.Moreover, my role is an important one.I am worried how the audience will see me. Eventhough the whole cast and crew is excellent., but what make me worry the most is Zhou Yun Fen is a wealthy heiress from Shanghai, her parents dote on her,you can say she is a lively and a lady with perfect life.But once she met her man and got married, war broke out and they must be separated.What so hard about acting as Zhou Yun Fen is that through love she slowly grows up. but you know in a movie,they don't shoot in accordance with the order.And because of various reasons, the order and sequence of shooting were reversed.After all, it s a difficult task to put together heavy emotions and feelings for these roles.
Qn:Director Woo said he cried during  the first waltz scene of you and HXM because he remembered the first time he danced waltz with his wife while pursuing her.I believe HXM and you have many scenes together, how do you see HXM performance?
SHK: Really? i was so focus that i didn't notice this. HXM  is a popular Chinese actor and there must a reason why he has gained recognition and love from audience.When i met him for the first time, i could sense that he is a gentleman.. Eventhough, we just met for the first time but i didn't feel like I've just met a stranger.During break time, we would chat about various interesting things but once filming started, he is an actor that has a very high expectation and demand towards acting. Eventhough the Director may gives an OK, but if he felt that his acting was lacking, he would insist to re-shoot till he's satisfied.His focus and professionalism motivated me to work harder.Speaking about waltz, we trained individually for a month and practiced together for 2 weeks. Honestly, it's really hard.The coordination of two persons must be good but luckily we did our homework before hand that's why our chemistry is good.Because it's our first scene, we felt that our chemistry will keep on improving.
Qn:John Woo's movie such as 'A better tomorrow' etc are very famous in Korea.What do you think of him? What are your thoughts about him before and after the shooting?
SHK: John Woo is world- renowned master that's why i am very happy and honored to work with him.Before i met him, i thought he would be very manly and a tough guy because his previous works were all male centered. But in reality, he's a very sweet and very loving man. He treats me like his own daughter. For example, everytime we eat, he would constantly scoop food for me and whenever he noticed i was in difficulty , he would always come to help me.He would always asked me " How are you".  His graciousness is not the same as others,for me his is full of charm and he is a very good man.
His previous works were all male centered, so i was really curious when i received this script how he was going to shoot this movie.In the past, audience will not be able to see his romantic side, but of course , when you watch this movie you would still know it's John Woo's film.
Qn: Previously, you acted as Zhang Yong Chen in The Grandmaster and you gained much recognition from Chinese audience.You stated previously that you would like to shoot movie in China again and have no interest in Hollywood.So am i right to say that you are satisfied with shooting in China  and how about Korea or other countries?
SHK: I didn't like to plan since young, i just do everything that comes my way .Just like 14 years ago when i shot Autumn Love but till now there are so many Chinese who still loves it and it gives me many work opportunities in China.I guess this is fate, from Grandmaster to I am Queen to The Crossing, i got to work with great directors and actors. I have so many good work opportunities in China which i never thought would happened before. Same goes to Korea, if i have good script and my schedule allows,i would do it.
As i said previously, i do not have any desire to work in Hollywood. Due to language barrier, i think it would be hard for me. It doesn't mean that working in China is easy but Chinese audience has given me love for 14 years, it's time i repay them back with my acting. I am diligently learning Mandarin, it doesn't mean that English is hard and Chinese is easy for me. No matter China or Korea, as long as  i have my fans' love, i would do my best to repay them back. My work focus is never planned, just that now i have more work in China because of fate. 
For my Mandarin,i would use pin yin (spelling) for each word and memorise them.
source as above

http://m.weibo.cn/1800339494/ByysdoBuz#showPic
I can only see bits and pieces of the interview despite logging in to my Weibo, i don't know why , so i can only translate one part that is visible. sorry chingus..
For the movie theme, Hye Kyo learnt to play piano. She said the first time she listened to the song, she had this hope that the shooting  would commence soon, that's why she practiced hard.When she first played the piano, she didn't have much feeling towards it.But as soon she understands the movie further, she feels that Zhou Yun Fen and her have some similarities, thus afterwards she plays it with much vigor.
source as stated above

what a colorful thread nowadays.. :-D

happy to see Kyo from left to right..upside down,. :-D

wow all the kyonatics eyes are full w/ those jaw droppings different kinds of poses of Kyo's pics and smiles.. :x :x

only Kyo has that charm that's why she is surrounded w/ handsome mens.. :-D :x

hope i can make another poem again for Kyo.. :-D :x

thanks for all the hardworking chingus.. ;-)

have a wonderful sunday everyone.. ;-)

thanks for the trans @khxy.. :-D