Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I laugh so hard at this...this fan is so cute.

1. At first: she wants and she stands next on the right of Kyo. She is so happy :x
wonkyo-o.gif

2. But when being asked to move away from Kyo, she looks puzzled and hesistant to leave
wonkyo-o.gif

3. After some short moments of twisting, the fan comes back to her position, right besides Kyo. Supercute interaction :\">
wonkyo-o.gif

4. From that on, the two: Kyo and the fan stands next to each other and take a short happy time together.
wonkyo-o.gif

It shows how sweet, genuine and lovable this fan is to Kyo :x

• Like 1

A reporter from Hong Kong Cable Entertainment News had interviews with SHK and KDW.  Looking forward to these interviews :)

He posted these on weibo:

"If you want to see "MPL" SHK and KDW interviews, then pay close attention to Cable Entertainment News."
"I believe it's the dream of many male reporters to be able to do an interview with SHK."

6fd4b04fjw1eloq1flqslj20h80h8adm.jpg
6fd4b04fjw1eloycsdiw1j20ms0mstck.jpg

• Like 1

thanks so much for everyone here for the awesome updates! im back with my new account yes im starting over again coz last sunday just as i wanted to update you guys on whats happening then at the grand cinema as im so excited for the 2nd event in hongkong i really cant access my account and i dont know why??????  anyways , since there's no hope for me to log in with my old account i decided to change it and it works.  with the 2 days mpl events in hongkong , i really cant describe my happiness during those times and until now i still have some sort of hangover that i cant still get over seing SHK in person and this time i was able to see her for almost 30 minutes at the Plaza Hollywood event and another more minutes during the stage greeting at the Grand Cinema, definitely her beauty and charm is beyond perfection! let me share with you guys some of the pics ive taken during the Plaza Hollywood event but its really not that nice considering my location coz its only the press people who really have the best photos and also those with high powered camera lense that captures SHK beauty to the max.
here is the stage set-up with MPL promo posters on the 1st level of Plaza Hollywood in Diamond Hillphoto-V2AAXVT26W4Z
photo-A99R0IYJMDOG
here are my pics of SHK and KDW 
photo-ADE5A12B46UJ
photo-D7KVS352AC2Q
photo-DQCIBQJLO6ST
photo-0M4UKE30G2LW

I wish living in Hawaii....buying ticket for HIFF's event on Oct. 30.

@Ngoc Chieu, are you ready for MBL in Vietnam? Waiting for your 'report'.?

Honestly, please tell me HOW CAN I SUPPORT tickets for movie MBL in Vietnam? 

bottomline is, it really feels good to see Kyo smiling and laughing again. if there's one a person who deserves a long lasting happiness it is Kyo :)

a big pat on the back to all Kyonatics who have been keeping this thread buzzling with updates and pics =D> thank you to all.

itemprop="title"Hye-kyo Song and Dong-won Gang the “Flash Mob"

Hye-kyo Song and Dong-won Gang the “Flash Mob”

(Hong Kong October 26) At the premiere of the movie “My Brilliant Life”, the leading Korean actors Hye-kyo Song and Dong-won Gang appeared in the company of the producer Eugene Lee for about ten minutes. However, the one hundred plus fans were not disappointed when they were greeted by Hye-kyo in Korean and encouraged to support this film.

Dong-won greeted everybody in Cantonese and then said in Korean that he was happy to meet so many fans. They play a 17-year-old couple with a child born with the Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria syndrome, but the story is about a warm and happy family and the growth of these young parents.

http://xin.msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/story/hye-kyo-song-and-dong-won-gang-the-%E2%80%9Cflash-mob%E2%80%9D/ss-BBbB8es#image=1

@sunflower91_, thanks you for your hardworkingness and your love to Kyo. I heard that Korean celibrities often answer questions prepared in advance but in HK promotions, Kyo and Mr. Kang had themselves questioned unexpectedly; from that on, Kyo felt abit uneasy

This starred photographer worked really hard :D
DTFtoBK.jpg

@sunflower91_, where are you in these fans? :D
NbfVhLr.jpg

• Like 1

ticktockjuly said: @sunflower91_, thanks you for your hardworkingness and your love to Kyo. I heard that Korean celibrities often answer questions prepared in advance but in HK promotions, Kyo and Mr. Kang had themselves questioned unexpectedly; from that on, Kyo felt abit uneasy

This starred photographer worked really hard :D