Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

class="at_ttl"Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won’s ‘My Palpitating Love’ to come out in DVD

By Staff Writer | Oct 22, 2014 08:59 PM EDT

kdramastars

Since actress Song Hye Kyo and actor Kang Dong Won's new movie 'My Palpitating Love' premiered on September 3, 2014, it has garnered over a million audiences. The production team of the film 'My Palpitating Love' said it plans to service the movie through DVDs, digital cable networks and online. In this movie, actress Song Hye Kyo and actor Kang Dong Won star as a married couple with a child with progeria, and tell the story of parents who had their first child at the ages of seventeen, and their seventeen year old son who is preparing to say good bye to the world. In related news, actress Song Hye Kyo's most recent romantic comedy movie "The Queen" is going to premiere in China on November 7, 2014, and features four different women and their ways of loving people.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/46851/20141022/song-hye-kyo-and-kang-dong-won-s-my-palpitating-love-to-come-out-in-dvd.htm

class="at_ttl"Song Hye Kyo Was One of 3 Best Looking Girls In Her High School

Actress Song Hye Kyo was one of the three best-looking girls in her Eun Kwang All Women's High School. Actress Song Hye Kyo's picture from high school, as well as those of actresses Lee Jin and Han Hye Jin went viral online. In related news, actress Song Hye Kyo recently finished filming the Chinese movie "The Queen." Actress Song Hye Kyo's most recent romantic comedy movie "The Queen" is going to premiere in China on November 7, 2014, and features four different women and their ways of loving people.

in addition, her popular Korean movie 'My Palpitating Love' with actor Kang Dong Won is going to come out in DVD and be available online. In this movie, actress Song Hye Kyo and actor Kang Dong Won star as a married couple with a child with progeria, and tell the story of parents who had their first child at the ages of seventeen, and their seventeen year old son who is preparing to say good bye to the world.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/46849/20141022/song-hye-kyo-was-one-of-3-best-looking-girls-in-her-high-school.htm

-0-

Embedded image permalink

putriN

said:

Hi chingus..... thanks for the awesome updates, pics, trans......

Few reports today. It's officially announced on MPL movie promotion in Hong Kong :)

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201410230803511126&ext=da

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014102308464830520&outlink=2&SVEC

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109988547

Oct 25 - press cons

Oct 26 - gala premiere, stage greetings

one of the reports did mention they are leaving from Seoul to HongKong....... can the media catch them at the airport ? Dispatch ??

or ninja act again ? :P:P

hope that situation in HongKong is better and safe for everyone  [-O< [-O<

That Winter, The Wind Blows Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo unforgettable moment on the visual shock

2014-10-23 07:28:00   Source: Sports Network  

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" ushered in a perfect finale at the beautiful picture, starring Jo In Sung recently accepted an interview with reporters, Jo In Sung said, "That Winter, The Wind Blows" is the first work of his own after the reunification, the shooting was more well, so I feel very at ease. But the thought, "That Winter, The Wind Blows" is a thought would be distressed and do not want to forget the works. In the last screen, and Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo said on the TV that moment, a feeling of electric shock, feeling really good.

W020141023269420699229.jpg

Jo In Sung on "That Winter, The Wind Blows" feel the pain and Song Hye Kyo "incoming"

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" ushered in a perfect finale at the beautiful picture, starring Jo In Sung recently accepted an interview with reporters, Jo In Sung said, "That Winter, The Wind Blows" is the first work of his own after the reunification, the shooting was more well, so I feel very at ease.

Jo In Sung said, "That winter," is a thought would be distressed and do not want to forget the works. Aired the last episode of the second day, up in the morning I do not know why the tears flowed, and how can not stop, I do not know why. My teacher called to Noh Hee-kyung, silently listening to my teacher for a pass to vent, then said, "Why so serious filming, like you will be shortened in."

SHK had stuck a big star and nurturing rumors

Posted on  :      2014/10/23      7:34:42  

Source: JERUSALEM Editor: Hou Yingjun

9357926516385624932.jpg

Song Hye Kyo

South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo days before the start of the major sites in South Korea continued to forums and microblogging and other social networking tools to spread about the "Song Hye Kyo is a South Korean political heavyweights and nurturing,"   the article since September 2008 of 41 Internet users to court, Seoul Central District Procuratorate has transferred the case to the Seoul Gangnam Police Station.   

According to the prosecutor in charge of the case revealed that the police will fully investigate the true identity of this 41 SHK prosecution of Internet users, Song Hye Kyo brokerage firm said, because this 41 Internet users from September 2008 to December period last year, the spread rumor has the reputation for SHK caused great negative impact, so Kyo aspect will hold them liable.

@MayaE and @AnnW thank you so much. ...i've been dying to see that movie for years...hahaha hope i'll be lucky to browse some links,,the way i did in Camellia and for A Reason to Live...lucky Kyonatics in Hongkong they will got the chance to see the main leads of MPL..

@StaRix sorry..i PM you..

thanks @ticktockjuly..i PM you..

@Ngoc thanks for the info..i'm just excited to see Kyo on her MBL promo in HK coz it's been awhile that we have'nt seen her and to know how is she doing right now.. :-)

Annie Yi just posted this on weibo:

The first time I met Song Hye Kyo, it was a sunny beautiful afternoon.  The Korean side arrived with a large number of people.  First came simple conversation, then she came out from afar.  Black skinny pants, clean white shirt, with shoulder-length hair.  Even the air seemed like it was a lot cleaner.  I can't immediately remember what the conversation was, the reason I can't remember is because it is too unreal, her in front of me, skin so white that it's transparent, voice is deeper than I thought, listening to the translator speak very seriously.