Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

hi Halo21 ! about that article , lets just hope its just a temporary state of sadness which every human being experienced from time to time, but with SHKs case definitely she will endure everything and  comes out even more stronger and wiser , she's always been a figther.  though we may see her with a frail body physique yet deep inside she's a strong person and for sure she is showered with lots of love and support not only  from her fans but also from her family and close friends as well  that can cheer her up!
from nate they featured SHKs latest promo poster for her "The Crossing" movie  and it focused on her beauty and elegance with her permed hair and in 1940s cold weather fashion.  happy to see this kind of article that covers only praises for SHK beauty and about her movie, unlike other K Media that when they feature her works /latest activities it is with additional info about her tax controversy, hope there are more K Media that are more professional and not judgemental. all for the best for SHK upcoming Chinese movies hope her star will shine more brightly and more recognition of her acting prowess in the global market.

송혜교 中영화 '태평륜' 포스터 공개, 파마머리도 감출수없는 우아함

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2014-10-20 08:54

기사 이미지

http://news.nate.com/view/20141020n05824?mid=e0102

Thank you for all the updates on Kyo  :x  and finally, MBL promo in HK will be this weekend  <:-P
On 25th, Oct... seems like an open event at the mall(plaza hollywood)my_brilliant_life_1025.jpg
sc:  http://www.plazahollywood.com.hk/events

On 26th, Oct. movie preview and fan meeting at the Grand cinema10153125_10152446720836545_5831344587746
sc:  https://www.facebook.com/TheGrandHK/photos/a.166342526544.125305.166335511544/10152446720836545/?type=1

@sunflower91, feel the same with your concern on that issue. As much as I could understand... this is only my view though... don't worry too much about K-media. Just 'a few' media; leading by that nc news and some fellow media only, are still making some noises about the issue (with old info which is not accurate). I think many other media are trying to settle the issue, even though they bring up the issue again but try to explain the situation clearly; that is, the case has already been closed and Hye Kyo apologized for her mistake in public and her former accountant has been suspended for his wrongdoings.  So, things will be OK in the end although it may take some time...I believe.    

@'teacher' ticktockjuly, sorry still NOT getting your lesson...'posting'....!

You said, ...sorry for ...'reposted' The Crossing picture! Let REPOST it again...and again because it's my best favor SHK's picture. LOVE it!

I saw it on FaceBook, posted by Philippine fan

SHK's Chinese movies, 'The Crossing', 'The Grandmaster' and 'I am Queen'(The Queen)

The MOST trust is 'The Crossing'....by director John Woo. The writer and director seem..very..very 'respecting'...Song Hye Kyo. They discover/show famous Korean actress Song Hye Kyo's beauty/acting...so amazing(classic/elegant/chic).

The media talking about(guessing)...The Crossing is John Woo's last WILL. Besides, director John Woo said,"....while I was receiving treatment in the States(U.S.  for his cancer), I saw a bad film and I though to myself, I could not just die like that. I can't just 'go away' without making a film which I think is PERFECT"

As anyone know , The Crossing's scripwriter in 2008 and movie was delayed 2012 because director John Woo's cancer.

And The Crossing has TWO Parts. Part One will be released on Dec. 02 in China and Dec. 06 in Taiwan. Part TWO will be released on 2015.

The viewers call The Crossing is Asia' TITANIC.

The Crossing is my DREAM COME TRUTH for Song Hye Kyo's career! Why? Because ALL SHK's dramas/movies ...casting w/'poor' life(except 'That Winter, The Wind Blow'). I posted my comments and WISH ....SHK will involve in drama/movie w/'rich' life.....showing her classic/beautiful/elegant/chic/fashion.......

Her costar HXM in The Crossing...so..so... handsome! Do you believe..HXM has 'trouble'....NOT ugly but by his 'good looking', his director said!

HXM's girlfriend is Taiwain model!

Sorry for you if you Not seeing FULL video(2 hrs) The Crossing Presscon.....!

Guest sunflower91

hi rubylia! thanks also to MasY , like you guys love to contribute something here in SHK thread aside from browsing awesome updates and for sure you're also looking forward for this weekend's event so we can see SHKs bright smile again, really do hope the situation in Hongkong will improve coz as of now they said that there are still protesters in key areas though fewer compared from previous weeks. wish the government and protesters can resolve their issues by tuesday as both parties are scheduled for a talk so that the situation will totally  be back to normal and wont pose any threat to everyone's safety, its fortunate that they havent reached the stage wherein they have issued travel advisories and good thing Hongkong is still safe for tourists and its business as usual.. Love to see website and facebook of plaza hollywood and grand cinema promoting MPL events.
hope this heartwarming movie will receive much love in Hongkong and this weekend events will be a success!!!photo-6M7O0QIH4M3T

SHK HAS AN OVERPOWERING BEAUTY THAT GOD HAVE GIVEN TO HER.......SHE IS A VERY TALENTED ACTRESS...... AS WELL AS A VERY HUMBLE AND COMPASSIONATE HUMAN BEING......... SOME PEOPLE, SPECIALLY K-NETIZENS MUST ADMIT TO THIS , AS IT IS A GIVEN FACT. IT IS BECOMING OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE ENVIOUS OF THE OUTSTANDING ACHIEMENTS OF SHK........ASIA'S REPRESENTATIVE ACTRESS !!!!!!! TOO BAD FOR THEM , WHO HAVE THIS ABNOXIOUS AND CALLOUS ATTITUDE......IT IS REFLECTING ON THE CULTURE OF THEIR COUNTRY. EXCUSE ME IF I HAVE CROSS THE LINE OF BEING SENSIBLE......... SO BRAVO TO SONG HYE KYO , FOR ALL THE GLORY AND THE BLESSINGS AND THE HAPPINESS TO COME YOUR WAY......... BY GOD'S WILL IT WILL BE DONE !!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the latest updates and posts :)

Hi Jolie, sorry for the late reply, been a very busy weekend for me.  Here is the gist of Annie Yi's weibo post regarding why and how she decided to cast Kyo in the role of Annie Wang in "IAQ" (I've only translated the parts pertaining to Kyo):

With the script finally completed at the end of 2012, I've always thought about who can play the role of Annie Wang.  Many actresses know what they want.  The actresses of this generation is career-oriented, not easily moved emotionally.  I wonder who is "being in love is bigger than the sky", that tomorrow by loving someone, she doesn't need the whole world.  Then I thought of a few people, but was still hesitant.  That day at the airport, suddenly I turned around, Song Hye Kyo's face is in front of me, white background, white clothing skincare product advertisement, clean eyes, a little stubbornness hidden in the corner of mouth.  I blurted to the investors, Song Hye Kyo it is.

Afterwards, it will be a huge task.  I'm a new director, haven't had any projects before and Song Hye Kyo's previous projects are with big name directors like Wong Kar Wai and John Woo.  I'm well aware of my position.  I don't know if she'll accept working with a new director.

After the Korean side agree to take a look at the script and a waiting period of a few months, they notified me that she saw the script already and agreed to set up a time to meet up.  When Kyo is in Beijing filming The Crossing, we can meet up in Beijing.

I have to go see Song Hye Kyo, I know she is the one I want for the role Annie Wang.

Here is the characterization of Annie Wang from Annie Yi's weibo post and various news articles:

Annie Wang is not ambitious, thinks being able to marry a man will bring more happiness than being her true self.  She rarely thought about who she is.  Has been together with her first love for eight years.  Her greatest wish is have a child with her man.  She doesn't want fame, doesn't need her man to be successful.  She just wants to have domestic happiness.  She doesn't chase her dream.  She thinks just by doing her part, her man will love her and be satisfied, but her first love of eight years doesn't want a housewife.  He wants someone who is an equivalent of him in thoughts and manners.  He wants someone who can be on the same level as him.

After experiencing pain by the betrayal of her first love, she will go on a journey to find her true self and be her own "queen".  The character of Annie will have a love quadrangle.  After the betrayal of her first love, she'll be pursued by two other men.

Song Hye Kyo said: "This role is a challenge for me.  I've really never been in a movie/drama where I have emotional scenes with so many male actors."  Annie Yi said:  "Before when a lot of people see Song Hye Kyo, they all have this very pure feeling, unattainable.  This time, she'll fall into complex emotional relationships.  This role represents all the queens who are forever looking for true love."

Unni, wherever you are, hope you're ok, happy and in good health.Take care.  We miss you so much. Sarangheo

10672280_10205350795477979_6065237082045

1653689_10205356844429199_49426146486763
1688938_10205356823668680_13310108201399

10378202_10205348488580308_1719087676264
10690139_10205160566642377_5974481111328

10609549_10205377865314708_6691751023685
10734155_10205472906490678_8226630762643
1391948_10205348420778613_68024523852296

1898092_10205348416658510_31173603566243

10310527_10205247049484394_5389588591700
                                                      credit to the owner of the pics. 

Zhang Jiajia is an award-winning and top selling author and screenwriter.  His works has been adapted into TV dramas and movies.  Wong Kar Wai's new project will be an adaption of Zhang Jiajia's work.

This news article said Zhang Jiajia is now focusing on the TV and movie adaption of his works.  He hopes to have Chang Chen, Tony Leung as the male leads of his movie and hopes for Shu Qi, Tang Wei, Zhao Wei and Song Hye Kyo as the female leads.

Source:  http://life.china.com.cn/live/2014-10/13/content_29227729.htm

Roem pic:
ecd5ad1bgw1elgu1rd3g7j20q60z0tc0.jpg