Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@freshspring, Ngoc Chieu, SusanC....MPL will be released in Vietnam on Oct. 24, right?

Website vnExpress ....I followed Vietnam's news in few years ago. Then stop it. Now, we knowing MBL in Vietnam by vnExpress's news. Today, I search MBL ..and I see vnExpress' film PREVIEW(Oct. 01), but I am confusing....

-MBL poster has only 2014+Korean(not seeing Oct. 24). By vnEpress report still give Oct. 24.

Anyway, you are lucky...! Although I have never watch movie at theater in my life but can tell movie in big screen is much more interesting! I wish MBL in US but..NO HOPE!

-It introduce MBL TRAILER by Korean. Of course, it will be Viet Sub, right!

To ALL Kyoers, HERE are something maybe you want to know about MBL in Vietnam:

1/THREE movies released on Oct. 24(by vnExpress):

-MBL(Korean)/family

-John Wick(U.S)/action/spy,detective

-Rung Xac Song(Vietnam)horror

2/SURVEY: 10 movies(action, family) in October, WHICH/WHAT movie are you excited waiting for?

vnExpress, Wed. Oct 01/2014  ------->473 votes

*37%=173 votes...."Huong Ga"(Vietnam, very famous VN actress(Miss VN)/Truong Ngoc Anh back to screen for long time="Huong Ga" mark TNA's  back to big screen)  Oct. 31

*23%=109 votes.."Fury"(US, very popular actor Brad Pitt.= got 23% votes..no surprise)Oct. 31

*9%  =43 votes...."MBL"(Korean=although 9% but could count             

MBL..'popular' in Vietnam)                                                                                              Oct. 24

*8%  =37 votes... "Out Cast(US, very popular actor Nicholas Cage)                                Oct. 03

*7%  =33 votes..."Sieu Dao Chich(Japan,.......)                                                                 Oct. 03

*6%  =30 votes..."Loc Gioi(Vietnam, popular actor. FIRST VN film..gay..)                        Oct. 17

*4%  =20 votes..."Committed"(?...., Sexual)                                                                       Oct.17

*3%  =13 votes..."The Good Lie'(US,.....)                                                                           Oct.10

*2%  =9 votes  ..."Black&White:The dawn of Justice(BEST Taiwan TV   

movie, 2009)                                                                                          Oct. 10

*1%   =6 votes...."Buoc khe den hanh phuc" (Vietnam; American Asian girl's life )           Oct. 06

3/ so MBL will FIGHT with John Wick(US) and Rung xac Song(Vietnam) on Oct. 24!                                                                                                                

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“The Queens” Reveals Gorgeous Stills Of Song Hye Gyo
“The Queens” Reveals Gorgeous Stills Of Song Hye Gyo

Actress Song Hye Gyo was recently revealed on the set for the Chinese movie“The Queens.”

“The Queens” released stills of Song Hye Gyo through its Weibo account on October 10 with the message, “Queen Song Hye Gyo is enjoying a break at a Turkey beach. The still cuts are beautiful enough to make one admire her beauty.”

In the stills, Song Hye Gyo is in a dark blue dress, wearing a faraway look. With the sun to her back, all eyes are focused on her irresistible charms.

In another picture, Song Hye Gyo shows off her elegant charms in a flower print dress.

Meanwhile, “The Queens” is a movie that depicts a popular actress finding herself after experiencing great pain. Song Hye Gyo plays the role of Annie, an actress possessing looks and talent who expertly deals with younger men. The movie plans to open in China on November 7.

songhyekyothequeens

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/10/the-queens-reveals-gorgeous-stills-of-song-hye-gyo/

Guest ohsooyoung

Her hairstyle in bazaar magazine makes LOL :D but overall I like it ♥ Wow Kyo looks superhero in dark blue dress...love it ♥♥♥ Break a leg to your movies!

the new IAM poster of Kyo,...really signifies that even in a simplest attire/dress Kyo's beauty never fails to radiant.. amazing whatever/anything she wears capture the eyes of the one looking at her...i agree to everyone Kyo on a blue dress with cape, jjang.. she can be a super hero (hahaha)...the photo shows her,,strong, powerful and fiercer side...hope soon she can be in an action movie.....No news/ or updates for our Queens whereabouts,,,i hope she's enjoying her Time to relax and rest  for a while b'coz the followings weeks/months she'll be busy for the promotion of IAM and The Crossing..

Thanks all for the updates, especially to Jolie, sunflower91 and rubylia :)

As you all may remember that Baidu fans organized and came up with a way to support Kyo.  They donated money to buy tickets and gave them to Korean fans to watch MPL in Korea since they can't go to Korea to personally support Kyo.  They posted a heartwarming message to thank everyone who participated in the donations:

With "MPL" in the final phase, our supporting activity has successfully concluded. First of all, thank you very much for strongly supporting Kyo's new film and the bar's (baidu) group work, allowing us to raise the target amount in a short time and in a timely manner.  This is SHK bar's first time doing supporting activity for Kyo's movie.  Because of the lack of experience, if there are any mistakes, please do excuse us.

During the film's publicity period, this worrying thing happened (referring to tax issue).  As this is the local film production after a lapse of three years, its importance is self-evident, we earnestly hope that Kyo can prove her own strength through the film, to achieve good results . But because of living in different countries, as Chinese fans, we have no way to go to the location, so by raising funds to purchase movie tickets through Korean fans, it's our way to express our support for Kyo's movie and our love to Kyo . Thank you again for the positive response and the trust of our group.

MPL has received many praises since its release, the results are not bad.  Kyo's acting in this film also received recognition.  The movie has been exported to several overseas countries, has confirmed Taiwan release date is October 3 and Hong Kong is November 6.  Hope every Kyo fan can go into the theater and personally experience Kyo's touching acting, as well as this movie's charm.

15317882609_5a007f43b3_c.jpg
15501631091_3565d81f5c_c.jpg
15317882669_78d39bd70e_c.jpg
791 ticket stubs and 60 leaflets have returned to China from Korea.  These will be mailed out to the fans who took part in this fund-raising activity as souvenirs :)

Guest sunflower91

Hi hclover96! thanks so much for sharing here what SHKs Baidu fans  have done to support her MPL moive, your always reliable for the english trans , hats off to all of them , they are really the best and truly loyal fans, SHK must be so happy with what they have done. Actually , ive seen this in Baidu but since im just using trans tools i cant really figure out the exact details, i just remember that they they will mail the ticket and the mini poster to those who contribute to buy the ticket , so nice of them. 
Thanks ngoc chieu ngyuyen for the beautiful pics of SHK in her new magazine feature, now i can confirm that the photoshoot then when she was captured wearing that aquamarine off shoulder dress  in HK was really for Harper Bazaar  November issue , is this for mainland China only ??? or it will be available also in Hongkong or Taiwan????   really wish i can have a copy of this also .  BTW , this issue is also with a double cover ??? just like last year's cover  , the sad part only of having this magazine is that , it is too thick and very heavy and you'll need the english translation for the article /write up about SHK but anyways with the beautiful pics of SHK in it , its still worth having this magazine as part of  SHKs collectibles!
SHK so beautiful as everphoto-F8ETBO3J5HEE
this is the one im referring to where SHK was captured during the photoshoot , back then i dont have really an idea for what magazine , finally we know that it is for  Harpers Bazaar.photo-20VDV1XY0FER