Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest ohsooyoung

Thank you @freshspring‌ for IAQ pc info! Can't wait to see it! TC pc few days ago was fabulous. Hoping to see ladies wear crown tonight :D Whoa Kyo, lady in red...love it :x IAQ posters and pics are DAEBAK! !!

Many thanks @freshspring and @Ngoc Chieu Nguyen for your informations and posters of IMQ which is my most expected news for today. And I will still keep on waiting to see our Queen’s beautiful images with her charming smiles tonight. 

our dear Kyo. Her Majesty...our Queen in Red ..Goddess the beauty that stands out...Daebak...million thanks @freshspring unnie and @Ngoc Chieu Nguyen... the IAM poster highlighted Kyo,,she's the only one who's standing holding the whip...really suits her to be called Queen..

At first, I see this pic by Jolie, my eyes @-)
qZMbSeI.jpg

Oh, really? Is it....really?.... our Kyo? ....really?....!!! she looks so fierce, so different from what I can imagine! But I laugh ...(a series of unexpected emotions, Kyoers!)

Then, I look at the trailor by @utkim and @jolie
OMG
It seems so good. Kyo is so so so great! Will edit and post some pics later, I just post my immediate thought