Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

Happy to see SHKs participation in making Laneige products concept/designs, wishing also Laneige can create a signature perfume for her soon!
6afb0f0ctw1ekju7tqw62j20nm1indoq.jpg
6afb0f0ctw1ekju7s5486j20jg1mck14.jpg
6afb0f0ctw1ekju7sx8vhj20lk099401.jpg
cr weibo shk
thanks rubylia for the funny post of SHKs loyal fanboy , wondering if he supported also her MPL movie no news about him watching SHKs movie.
hi ngoc chieu nguyen! TC presscon is coming soon , so excited to see SHK!

@susanC: So you sail away leaving me inside the shark? :))
But you know what, it's fate that this shark is a hardcore Kyonatic too. He saw me floating in the first place and tried his best to save me :x. We are happily approaching the ship, and What, that's her!!! Her legs are in water, so relaxing, gorgoeus, beautiful :x
But wait, what are you trying to do, shark? Kiss her legs????? Oh no, you're so Kyonatic. Now she's yelling and running away. Stupid shark, what should I do to get out of my shark without killing him?

Let's stop here, it's really bored waiting :)) , you have talent Susan, writting script and SHK will ask to join one of your action movie. "Don't move! She moved! " =))

Vuthao, you're safe! I'm glad the shark delivered you safely! :)) =))
ngoc chieu, freshspring,thanks in advance! You really are the PROMPT QUEENS!:-bdAlways coming up with something exciting no matter what!=D> You always keep us updated! 
We are ready for THE KYOSSING! =D>=D>=D>

You are right, sfc12, we are just having fun! :-j Keeping ourselves busy while we wait patiently! :-\" By the way, vuthao made it ashore without any bites and scratches! She found out that the shark was a hardcore Kyonatic:)Miss shark is probably on her way to the KYOSSING PRESS CON!:))>:)=))