Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@MasY, you can fly to Soompi @Song Hye Kyo thread dear! See you there!

RoseS said: @MasY as ticktockjuly says.....come here and let's do together....Very glad when having one more fan(Korean?). Sorry I am a big fan of SHK and KDW but everything ...'limit' from me: no Korean, poor English, 'terrible' computer's skill....Do you think SHK and KDW's fans in Korea..."very quiet', right?

@ticktockjuly it's very quiet here..thanks for the effort and to all the kyonatics here.. :-)

may be Kyo needs a rest too coz she's been busy for MBL.. :-)

we will just wait and see for her next promotions on TC and IAQ... :-D

Hello fellow Kyonatics!  :-h :-h :-h As much as we miss our dear KYO, we can't be greedy, just like what ticktockjuly said! :)Let's be patient. Remember, patience is a virtue!:)>-I'm quite sure she is getting a well-deserved rest! She is probably gearing up for her next appearances in China for IAMQ and The Crossing!\:D/\:D/\:D/Speaking of, do we have a rep from KYO thread to cover her appearances in China? :DHow are we then going to snap pics and post reports? ~X( Any volunteer?:o3I know we do have a number of great sleuths and detectives in this thread! Are you up to the challenge?:))The challenge? Go with KYO to China!:):)):))

when Kyo mentioned that her mother watched MPL during the VIP premier of MPL, I couldn't help but recall the account of @sunflower21 that she saw two beautiful ajjumas go inside the cinema.....(this is if my memory serves me right).....maybe one of this good looking ajjumas is Kyo's mom.....lucky chinggu if ever you saw half of the source of Kyo's beauty.......Kyo's mom may have related to Kyo's role as a young mother, since  she was also very young when she became pregnant with Kyo. Maybe she reminisced the time she was pregnant with her and the time she has given birth to Hye Kyo who was also very sick at that time.....oh, well, just want to thank Kyo's mom for taking care of her and raising her well. Good job and Kansahamnida. :D

deaborj said: when Kyo mentioned that her mother watched MPL during the VIP premier of MPL, I couldn't help but recall the account of @sunflower21 that she saw two beautiful ajjumas go inside the cinema.....(this is if my memory serves me right).....maybe one of this good looking ajjumas is Kyo's mom.....lucky chinggu if ever you saw half of the source of Kyo's beauty.......Kyo's mom may have related to Kyo's role as a young mother, since  she was also very young when she became pregnant with Kyo. Maybe she reminisced the time she was pregnant with her and the time she has given birth to Hye Kyo who was also very sick at that time.....oh, well, just want to thank Kyo's mom for taking care of her and raising her well. Good job and Kansahamnida. :D

Guest sunflower91

Hi deaborj! Yeah i have mentioned about it during the VIP premiere , actually its Ms Park that I really recognized then and I just saw the 2 with her and it just came to my mind that one might be SHKs mom coz she is really beautiful and when the organizers there met them they really show respect to her. If indeed she is the one that I saw now I know where SHK got her beauty and simplicity and you can really see that she doesn't command any VIP treatment. How nice of her to watch SHKs movie for sure she is too proud of her daughter !

Hope we can have updates soon with latest SHKs activities , I'm looking forward also to that magazine in HOngkong where she have photoshoot then wearing that fabulous off shoulder aquablue top no idea yet for what magazine it will be featured coz we've seen one magazine but its with their Paris photoshoot.

@sunflower91 lucky you are for that experience on MBL in korea and it can be treasured on the box as memories..thanks.. :-)

Now we know were Kyo get her simplicity and being a down to earth person..i salute to her mom for raising Kyo as a good person.. :-)

Guest andreany

ohsooyoung said:

ohsooyoung

said: @andreany‌ Do not quote images, it's not allowed [-X Once Moderator sees it will be deleted. ( a friendly reminder) Hi my love SHK :-h hope you're taking a rest enough :x You'll be busy again for your Chinese commitments. Best of luck!!!! Congrats MBL has surpassed 1.5 M viewers .....2 M, Here MBL comes! MBL can make it!!!!!