Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

wow, for the 1st time, I feel "off topic" button is so dangerous, don't even understand what happened
@roseS: it's greate to know we have such a common interest in Song Hye Kyo besides having similar nationality origin. For fan club in northern, actually I am behind every one about updating on that, all I know until now is there's an active SHK community in kitevn.com thanks to information given by @freshspring
In coming days, I hope they will organize a date in theatre, sure I'll try my best to join if any :)

Our angel is glowing back, her charisma/vibe is in the level that normal people can not reach. I remember a Chinese magazine and also KBS reporter in recent MPL interview said that: "every single thing of her gesture/movement shows a noble beauty". Ahhh, she's most compromising, elegant and shinny beauty on earth, just like fairy in Chinese novels, gorgeous without having any ordinary thing, pure and.......Haixx, I run out of word :-S
Can't get my eyes off her :\">

@jjeennyy,@gyobin82,@ebullience I agree with what you said. This thread is merely for songhyekyo as an actress. We should bear in our minds that not all fans here are shippers. Wonkyo,h2natics,O2 shippers and other shippers should post on their proper thread. I also agree with you @utkim,that we should always respect others preferences and opinions because most often than not we are not on the same boat. If we really love and care for unnie, we, kyonatics should be the first one to make this thread harmonious and peaceful so to avoid closure of this thread.We should set as a good example for incoming kyonatics. But personally,lately on my own observation it really became more of a shipping thread. If ever one day unnie will see and read this,she'll be the first one to get hurt. So please to avoid closure of this thread,we should also learn how to follow the rules. I also hope,I wont get off topic here. I just wanted to voice out my own personal observation and opinion which may not be in favor of others.I still wanted to believe that kyonatics are openminded and peace loving people.Thank you. God Bless to all.

Thanks @ebullience, you wake me up, kamsamita, I will be cautious with my posts from now on ^:)^

@song4kim dear, as you can see, kyobin, She editted her post twice, her original comment is hard for me to understand in this condition. I and other ppl who gave her off topics are not unreasonable ones. I think it's ok after she edited it, I will remove my off topic.I know how one person is hurted becos I experienced this thing. Therefore, I force to consider if I give someone off topic.

I dont want our thread become gloom, @kyobin, hope you will be fine, I know you just have good meaning

after i almost having a headache and a heartache at the same time thanks for the up lifting spirit chingus and dearies.. :-)

as what @utkim said "let's move on"...

this is just a test.. we are binded by SHK during her ups and down for showing our love and support to her..

now it's the time that we should be binded as one too to let this thread stand still and stronger.. so let's move on together as one..

whatever happens.. :-D

thanks mod for the eye opener and reminder..

@RoseS: hi unnie, I should call you so   :\"> here is fanpage of Kyo in Vietnam, unnie can follow  we intend to go see MPL together in Saigon and Hanoi  <:-P  . unnie can also visit here to talk with fans in VN by English or Vietnamese .
i like pics's unnie ukim posted , Kyo stared when asked her fans, i really love this face :x :x  
IOq35zQ.jpg

freshpring unnie: yr avatar I do miss Oh Young ;);) 

• Like 1

Guest sunflower91

From the start of MPL movie promo we were showered with beautiful pics of SHK from the presscon last August till this month's stage greetings and in these events we also take note of her fashion statement as we are always excited to see her appear in public.  We all noticed that her fashion style is always more on the classic, feminine and simple look in nuetral or basic colors and with minimal accessories and more on natural make-up look, seldom we find her in very elegant or flashy dress. In her MPL related events mostly we find her in her usual simple yet elegant style that sticks to the basic black and white colors and in some events at least we see her in pale pink, denim and in teracotta, basic prints. SHK is also still in her usual mini or knee-length dress/skirt , she didnt venture into wearing the latest k fashion trend that's more on maxi dress/ long length skirt, instead we find her wearing shorts. Though we would like to see her in the latest trendy fashion style coz we know she will be fabulous in whatever she wears  , we do respect her fashion style choices and just admire her with her simplicity besides her superior beauty still stands out. Another thing that is admirable with SHK is that she doesnt mind wearing her old stuff that she wore before though we know she can well afford to have and  show off new dress/shoes in every event. Check out these photos:
SHK in Mini/ Knee length Dress- She is pretty in pink by Dior, In Classic Black and White Chanel dress and in Printed Dress most likely by top designers also.photo-7ROM5GS458T4SHK in Casual to Classic top/skirt ensemble!
photo-MWQ6JWJBCF6T

SHK is so Chic and Cool in Shorts!
photo-EIRN08WM95RN
SHK in her usual Simple yet Elegant Style for Press Photoshoot.
photo-KLPUPMRV576S
Looking forward for SHKs upcoming promos/events , hopefully we can see a deviation from her usual fashion style but of course we'll never expect her to wear revealing, too sexy clothes!  

freshspring said: Thanks @ebullience, you wake me up, kamsamita, I will be cautious with my posts from now on ^:)^

@song4kim dear, as you can see, kyobin, She editted her post twice, her original comment is hard for me to understand in this condition. I and other ppl who gave her off topics are not unreasonable ones. I think it's ok after she edited it, I will remove my off topic.I know how one person is hurted becos I experienced this thing. Therefore, I force to consider if I give someone off topic.

I dont want our thread become gloom, @kyobin, hope you will be fine, I know you just have good meaningt

freshspring....i understand, dearie...but let's shake hands, hugs and move on  :-*  . We all are here mainly bcos the love for Kyo.

tK0SZR.gif  

bfsOHk.jpg 

song4kim, i hope we can see kyo, kdw and the lovely boy promote the movie in Taiwan, China and VN. I think if they get invited in China, kdw likely will be there. didn't he want to have an interview there keke? Somehow i think we have a high chance to see them at Hawai film festival  8->

This news said MPL shows overseas high interest and even explosive reaction :D
http://www.liveen.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=41826

edit: almost forget this one, but i dun know where to post, in spoiler then.

5xwhj9.png
@ as tagged

@gyobin, lets move on dear. People get mature after getting injured. I have got three off topics too. Poor me! From that on, Im funnier :D

I know you, freshspring and ... some other chingus love Kyo so much, so why dont we love each other as we love Kyo. Hic, I dont want other chingus from other forum have the laugh of Kyonatics at all. I love @freshpring, I also love you coz you love Kyo. So lets love each other \m/ (sorry, rather complex statement due to over-emotional)

Dear @gyobin82
I think you still feel uncomfortable because of those 3 off-topic tickets, you even have a long post in our shipper's thread and we already reply to you with possible explanation. I think I already made clear that none of our shipper have impolite or rude words regarding your opinion. I think it's better to stop this matter here, don't make us and other people feel as if Wonkyo is trying to "tame" this thread or whatever. Peaceful!
As already stated, now I just repeat, never in this thread KDW's name or Wonkyo will be mentioned with any shipping intention, no need to worry. Please keep continue supporting and loving HK as always. Close the case, thank you all!

As I have previously mentioned in my post, SHK is my ultimate reason why I joined this thread! The rest is just added bonus!  :)>- :)>- Whoever her shipmate later on in life, I will gladly join that ship. I bet it will be fun! =D>At this moment, I have 3 invisible ship sailing and swaying, with KYO in each ship. I can add more ships if I want to. See, I amvery careful with my ships. I just play with them, jumping from one to the other, making sure they don't bump intoeach other. Shipping is fun! It brings the crazy, funny you out in the open. BUT, you have to make sure your ship stays afloatand sailing the right course, otherwise, your ship will end up capsized! It is not easy to build a ship! What I'm trying to say is, whatever ship we are sailing, in the end, it is KYO who gets to choose the ship she wants to sail in :)). So, in the meantime, let's enjoy sailing our ship and have fun! Enjoy your ship while it lasts! Take the best out of it! Have fun with your ship! Happy sailing! AHOY!:-h:-h:-h. 
One more thing, make sure your ship is docked properly in a shipyard!:)>-