Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

got an article from daum  for the MPL update , it somehow said that this movie has been that popular and it already hit the 1.4million viewers mark and keen to work more closer to the breakeven point of 1.8M, but i cant really get the full english translation of this article even with the help of google trans , pls see link to view the full article: hopefully this movie still can attract more viewers and it will be successful once it hit the theaters in Taiwan, Hongkong, China and Vietnam and im very positive also for the after sales success of this movie once they release the DVD copy of this movie . 

http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20140914080406001

'두근두근 내 인생' 140만↑, 손익분기점 돌파 머지 않았다

20140914080406140.jpeg#no_imideo

almost same article in Starnews  though quite longer and it mentioned that this film will be shown in other 4 countries which we know it will be shown on Oct 3 in Taiwan, Oct 16 in Hongkong and also in China and Vietnam though no specific dates yet.  we'll quite sad about the viewers figure after several days despite the stage greeting efforts of the cast and  considering the movie is also with a powerful cast of A-list actors seems the movie /big screen box office hit is still that elusive to SHK even with the blockbuster appeal of KDW seems didnt work wonders on this film wherein the cumulative viewer figure is way behind his periodic film Kundo. Anyways since we couldnt do anything about it, we'll just be happy that this movie gain a lot of good reviews/feedback and hpefully more citations ,awards and filmfest invites besides its SHKs most successful movie so far as compare with her previous works .  Just wish SHKs 2 upcoming Chinese films will break box office records !
 http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2014091410301832402&type=3

'두근두근 내인생' 손익분기점 눈앞..뒷심 솔솔

Really hope the efforts of this beautiful MPL family in promoting this heartwarming movie will bring in more postive vibes for its success!
photo-Z09BDQF8HLVO

R E M I N D E R

It saddens me to rain on Song Hye Kyo's fans current happiness, but due to excessive reports about WonKyo shipping discussions here, kindly do NOT make further direct / indirect comments that aim to ship WonKyo or any SHK-related couples. Carry out those conversations at shippers' paradise or elsewhere more suitable.

Discussions here should focus on Song Hye Kyo as an actress. While the moderators don't prohibit occasional off-topic / shipping remarks, keep them to a minimum in consideration of non-shippers.

Should further reports arise, this thread may be subject to closure, which we don't want to happen. Thank you!

@RoseS τнåηκ чõü for the bep info.. I've been eager for that .. So glad that it's only few "inch" away from it..

I think this total admission of this film is the highest for her domestic compare with hwang jin yi n my girl n I.. Isn't ? :-/

And been sold in 4 country, that almost or even the same with my girl n I isn't.. ?? If I'm not mistaken my girl n I that held most sold (to foreign country ) of her domestic film .. isn't ?

Please correct if I'm wrong..

Really proud for her achievement so far for this mpl..

=D>

R E M I N D E R

It saddens me to rain on Song Hye Kyo's fans current happiness, but due to excessive reports about WonKyo shipping discussions here, kindly do NOT make further direct / indirect comments that aim to ship WonKyo or any SHK-related couples. Carry out those conversations at shippers' paradise or elsewhere more suitable.

Discussions here should focus on Song Hye Kyo as an actress. While the moderators don't prohibit occasional off-topic / shipping remarks, keep them to a minimum in consideration of non-shippers.

Should further reports arise, this thread may be subject to closure, which we don't want to happen. Thank you!

This...Thanks....been a long time fan and poster in this thread but recently feel uncomfortable to post in here as some post too much shipping.. :( Thankful for the newbies who are active and updates in here but I think you guyz should know the history that we dont want to repeat so shipping in here is avoided if not just taken lightly or mask under a joke..:) Do feel free to post SHK related topics and update in here..Dont mind me..Just want to say this coz my heart is too weak to undergo all over that shenanigans again. :)>- :)>- :-* :-* >:D< >:D<

jjeennyy19 said:

R E M I N D E R

gyobin82 said: jjeennyy19 said:

R E M I N D E R

SHK is modest and seems unaware  she is that  stunningly beautiful

She smiles shyly which is sooo endearing

More than the lovely face, its her attitude  that makes her so attractive

She bites her lip in some photos, which makes  men and girls alike gooo..gooo..gaga crazy

Samsung...ow....I mean... ,,,Simkung..(duh!)...kekekekekeke

@-) 8-}

Chingus, chills dearies.....let's respect each other's opinons and please be more considerate on the those " off topic, flag" ...it might hurt ppl's feelings just bcos they voice out their opinions which migh not favor our owns. Thanks chingus  ^:)^

Let's move on  :)>-

KRI3nL.jpg
th402C.jpg

Have a nice Sunday SHKers :D

Guest song4kim

i also dont understand why gyobin got 3 offtopics...she just concurred with what the mod said and our veteran kyonatic here...and i concur with what utkim has just said...by the way @utkim,are they going to personally promote the movie in the 4 countries as well?

sorry for overjoy sometimes and make so many jokes  :D:D:D

Will be more careful from now. Hope dearies dont take our jokes seriously. It is just Kyo in the time of MPL promotion and seeing her with costar makes my heart skip a beat, and finally stumble over jokes. I just wanna make everyone joyable and make Kyo thread as much heart-warming as possible

Thanks mod for reminding us. You also know I have restrained myself much and completely abide by the rules compared with the early stage of being Kyonatics. L-)

O:-) O:-) O:-) The most important thing I want to say is My heart always has enough room for love, therefore Kyo, Kyonatics will be welcomed there

Let Kyonatics do this (shake lightly please!) :D
funny-strong-hand-shaking-smiley-emotico

For a beautiful, hardworking, and especially good-hearted Kyo
jXWVkdI.jpg

• Like 1