Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

MPL movie in a no. 2 or 3 slot is considered achievement.

Thank you for the photos guys

SHK in a mini dress – cute

SHK in cool shorts outfit – cuter

She has that certain aura, and the look , that only her can  pull off .

“ Not everybody can be Song Hye Kyo” as commented by one netizen.

Amen to that…

Guest ohsooyoung

MPL movie in a no. 2 or 3 slot is considered

achievement.

Thank you for the photos guys

SHK in a mini dress – cute

SHK in cool shorts outfit – cuter

She

has that certain aura, and the look , that only her can  pull off .

Not everybody can be Song Hye Kyo” as

commented by one netizen.

Amen to

that…

Apart from that MBL received a good feedback/review from film critics, directors and netizens who have seen it already so this is a Fulfillment too. =D> =D> =D> looking forward to seeing MBL Casts and director win big awards esp. SHK soon. They deserve it! Anyone knows when do Blue Dragon Film awards and Grand Bell awards do ceremony happen?

Part 1 will be released on December 2nd
Part 2 will be released in May, 2015
24 all-star lineup of stills, and more will be announced in two big screen rendering.
【《太平轮》分两部 12月2打响贺岁第一炮】《太平轮》曝光导演吴宇森特辑,并发布24位全明星阵容剧照,更宣布将以两部在大银幕呈现。第一部片名为《太平轮:乱世浮生》,将于2014年12月2日重磅开启贺岁档,第二部将于2015年五一档公映。详情
iUWyCtwTwe9pf.png

Other stars: Zhang ZiYi, Huang Xiao Ming, Takeshi, Dong Da Wei....

60ca8a58jw1ek5d7f1kumj20rs15oalc.jpg 60ca8a58jw1ek5d6wcajnj20rs15onc5.jpg 60ca8a58jw1ek5d6rwag8j20rs15o4fw.jpg 60ca8a58jw1ek5d782778j20rs15otmu.jpg

PS: @sunbae0401, yes, I also think it will be released internationally, and waiting for the VIP premiere in both China and Korea :x

I hope the movie will be released internationally and it will arrive europe...i might have a chance. Feel i will get to watch this on big screen, just my feeling  [-O<

The Queen will be released in November and TC in Decemeber...we will be busy like bee :D

Regarding Kyo's wish doing a thriller project, i dun mind if if Kyo get 1 of the role in fingersmith as gay, Kyo is an actor and it's a huge accomplisment for her, but honestly PCW 's movies are not easy to understand, few of his movies are hard for me hehe, .....still, i support kyo as it could be a big challenge for her...of cos if the director has an eye on her. fighting!

S8CzUj.jpg

Woohoo!!! <:-P Just when I thought there's not much update after the MPL SG, the crossing release its trailer!!!! Can't wait to see this movie hits the theatre. Since The Grandmaster was shown in Singapore theaters, I think we can expect to see The Crossing there as well other than in China and Korea?