Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

it does'nt matter if the MPL is no. 1 or no. 2 as long as we know the percentage and besides Ngoc said it's just the 1st day i know it will be a box office hit.. :x Fight! Fight! Fight! MPL..thanks for the alertness of all the updaters @Ngoc @freshspring @rubylia and the rest of the beautiful and lovely kyonatics.. ;) :x

Hey chingu
I think we shouldn't impose too much importance on being 1st or 2nd place. Even HK said that "If the expectation is too high, then disappointment may be higher, just keep everything at medium". Of course, all of us expect MPL to be 1st place or block buster or whatever, the movie itself deserves to be loved and highly appreciated by everyone, and our DW - HK along with their team surely are able to attract all attention to them. I think 1st or 2nd day doesn't say too much, I know many movies had a very good start on first days, break this or that record or so so, but not all of them can keep up with good result in the race, some dropped in half and disappeared from the top list. 
The record itself is born to be defeated by another one, right from the first start, we don't expect that MPL will break all records on first day of premier or become block buster like Myeongrang, but we still have a long way. MPL is not kind of movie that can attract bunch of attention right away (hot scenes, huge investment, catchy fashion...), it's family movie with focus on content value. I guess on the weekends the result may become better and better when more families may go to see the movie together ;))
What make me feel happy for DW-HK and the MPL team is the very good feedback from viewers/critic on the movie content, also the compliment & acknowledgement on the acting skill of our actor/actress, clearly they challenge themselves with this brand new role and in very first step, they have some success ;)
Let's cheer up and continue to support MPL, guys! Can't wait to see them on big screen :((

• Like 1

Yes. The good feedbacks, the nice praises for the actors, the heartwarming story, next thing is the box office. It's just the first day.

Ah, bonus i think i am seeing a trophy? Guys do you also see the trophy in her hands?

Go!Fighting!

Guest ohsooyoung

Just logging in :-h ......Sorry guys my chatbox didn't work again temporarily that's why couldn't post here but now it's in good mood ;) kinda annoying but what to do, hopefully won't happen again.

Regarding the screening process I don't quite understand why it's not equal though. The one is getting more screening compare to others. This is so UNFAIR! It has to be totally equal, not short...not over though :-L :-L :-L

Nevertheless,Glad to hear MPL is #1 in pre sale in Cgv, megabox, yes24 and the other one (I forgot)

MY BRILLIANT LIFE ROCKS \m/ \m/ \m/ make sure gas is in full tank, keep in high speed and win the finish line! Fighting! !!

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Guest ohsooyoung

@nozaroc‌ Welcome to our squad alongside the energetic @SusanC :D ..Love cheerleaders pic you previously posted :x :x Look forward to welcoming new member, anyone can join ;)

Thanks to all for the pics and news etc :x

the kiss pic makes me jaw drop keke

Chingus, for my understanding, MPL has lesser screenings than the other movies, hence lesser sale tickets. However it doesn't mean the movie stay as nr 2 or 3 if you divide the attendees for the screenings. I hope i makes sense :D . Hopefully MPL can have more screenings by weekend. Fighting!

edit: ohsooyoung...ah well...simple rule, money talks lah dear. You have a lot of money, then you can provide more theatres..that's it :P