Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Wow you dearies are wonderful...soo many posts about our girl,so many kyo ers showing their support!! im sure SHG will be really proud of you all.i wish she could visit this thread :x 
thanks for all the updates friends.. im glad we are slowly moving on from that fateful news few weeks back.. im hoping her movie becomes a smashing success,she surely deserves that. my love for increased ten fold when i saw the pic of her bowing to the audience with unshed tears in her eyes saying there was no need for her to be greedy because she din want to lose the love and peace that comes with a greedy less life!! what more do we need,yes it was a big blunder,but im sure she has learned from her mistakes!! also im sure very few people have the guts to face the people after such a thing. it takes immense courage and honesty to go with your head held high,admit to ur mistakes and give such a speech!! proud to be your fan kyo,keep it up :D
sorry if this has been posted already but here's an article translation of hers.

Song Hye Gyo has an emotional moment at movie premier following tax scandal
20140825_1408943374_70326800_1_99_201408

Article: Song Hye Gyo, after her tax evasion controversy, "I wondered if I should disappear..."

Source:
 TV Report via Naver

After apologizing and all that, she said, "I worried a lot leading up to attending the movie preview. I wondered again and again whether it was right. I'm scared that people are going to think that I'm using the movie premiere to clarify myself when it's not... I'm so scared, I committed such a big mistake... I wondered whether it would be better if I am not seen? If that would help? But I wanted to keep my promise. A lot of people may be mad but I want to work hard for the people still waiting for me. Instead of hiding, I want to meet all of you and apologize and talk. I wanted to apologize for what I had to."

source:netizen buzz

i havent posted the comments for obvious reasons,they are still bitter and hateful so we dont need any dampening of our moods but i liked kyo's message. especially the part where she said "A lot of people may be mad but I want to work hard for the people still waiting for me. "i love it that inspite of the haters she has decided to work the people who love her and support her like her fans and loved ones :x

have a good day chingus :D

Guest song4kim

@Sunflower91,i envy you!You are roaming around Korea!take me with you please!!!!...Don't forget to update us!From now on,you are our mole/spy/paparazzi/reporter there...hehehe...give us a blow by blow account...but don't go near hyekyo's home,the guardians are there...they might mistook you as a stalker of kyo...you know soul-i and the gang,right?they are loveable but ferocious when danger arises...hehehe...take care there!kamsahamnida!!! :-*

Korean fan came across Kyo unnie, she looks so fine,right :x Fan said unnie is very very beautiful, seems to be taken today, Tuesday :x :*
ik0gZqRu5WQd9.jpg
http://blog.naver.com/peterbom/220103814940

Edit:
@song4kim, honey, I guess she goes with her assistants, maybe :)) It seems she was in a shop :)

@khxy dearest, thousand times thanks you :D Kikikiki, they are so fun and cute, I can't stop laughing, they are truly best friends :))

Guest song4kim

Who is she with @freshspring?is it a private occasion?bianeh,i have so many questions...i bet she has lots of bodyguards now... :)

Hi Freshspring, let me just translate the gist of the article.
Hye Kyo says Kang Dong Won has been in many movies and is known to have good box office so she does rely on him. The Director has many good box office movies under his belt and the company behind it has good reputation. No matter what, the team is marvelous, so she rely on them and feel thankful towards them.

She is very comfortable with Kang Dong Won, he will always help and encourage her.She is grateful for him.
About her  going make-up less in the movie, she says that she always have skincare regiment before she goes to bed every night and once she wakes up she will head to filming location straight away so her face will be puffy. The Director loves puffy face, when she is shooting for Cf she wants her face to look as pretty as possible but when she is shooting for movie she doesn't have such thought.her character in this movie doesn't focus on having beautiful face so when she was shooting she felt really comfortable.She didn't even look at her scenes until Kang Dong Won and her were watching the movie at the end and realized how puffy their faces are. They just said to each other " don't look at me"
Kang Dong Won and her are in the same company shares the same stylists , so naturally they talk a lot about work.work. Kang Dong Won loves to eat so they sometimes talk about gourmet too, other than that there's not much they can talk about. However Director and Kang Dong Won are close, they always go out for meals together.

• Like 1

I told you @song4kim our bionic eyes should always be on full "red alert" esp.on mpl's vip premiere hehehe Anyway our dear @sunflower91 is busy roaming around korea now.I guess she can help us in giving updates.I'm still asking @utkim, @fresh‌spring on when will be the vip premiere,is it today or on the 28th.?Anyone who knows mpl's vip premiere?thank you Goodluck unnie.God Bless you.

Guest song4kim

guys...guys...dont' panic...its everyday starting today this week until the opening day...hehehe :D
(You know i'm kidding,right?)pls.pls.. tell us when...i still have to polish my bionic eyes!

Guest song4kim

Welcome @tsaryva08!...by any chance,do you know when is the VIP premiere of MPL?...hehehe...if you know,pls feel free to tell us... >:D<

Thanks @‌LynneL for the info.

Welcome @tsaryva08 you are on the right thread.Unnie needs more supporters like you nowadays.You know what difficulties she went through lately so the more supporters she'll have the better so she can recovers fast.Thank you.Hope to hear from you often.By the way,from what country you're coming from? God Bless

It's been a long time ago since I posted on this thread of our beloved SHK but ill make sure to check on this thread everyday to read latest news and updates as well as see the latest photos that will energize me the whole day.

Now with the latest issue that the Goddess is facing, i want to show my support and love for her.

I want her to know that she is not alone on this battle, aside from her family and friends...we the kyonatics or whatever we are called of are here to support, love, believe, respect and admire her!

Fighting!