Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

[Photos] First stills of Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo in "My Brilliant Life"

www.hancinema.net/photos-first-stills-of-kang-dong-won-and-song-hye-kyo-in-my-brilliant-life-71244.html

MPL_zps84581d82.jpg

"My Brilliant Life" is set to be released this September in Chuseok. Still cuts of Song Hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won have been revealed through Naver Movie as well.

"My Brilliant Life" is about the oldest son in the world who is only seventeen years of age with an 80-year-old body, with parents who had him when they were 17-years-old.

Based on the original novel by Kim Ae-ran-I which sold 140 thousand copies in just 3 months, "My Brilliant Life" is already greatly hyped as Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo are starring in the movie.

The stills show Kang Dong-won as Dae-soo, a 33-year-old father with a 16-year-old son and Song Hye-kyo in the role of Mi-ra, who wanted to be an idol but ended up having a child when she was 17.

Kang Dong-won is a completely different character from the roles he played in "JEON WOO CHI : The Taoist Wizard" and "KUNDO : Age of the Rampant". He is a bright and simple looking father named Dae-soo who would do anything for his son.

Song Hye-kyo in the role of Mi-ra comes back in this movie much more mature and warm looking, unlike the goddess image she frequently portrays.

photo460660.jpg

Loving Father Kang Dong-won & Caring Mother Song Hye-kyo, Still Photos of ‘My Palpitating Life’ Released

<My Palpitating Life> is the movie version of the novel of the same name written by writer Kim Ae-ran. Still photos of the movie have been released. Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo will show different sides of them by playing new characters.
Movie <My Palpitating Life> is a story of young parents who had children only when they were 17 years old. It is also about the oldest son who is 17 years old but has a 80 year old body. Kang Dong-won plays father ‘Dae-soo’ and Song Hye-kyo plays mother ‘Mi-ra’.
Another famous actor will be on the movie. Baek Ii-seop, who recently attracted much attention by staring in variety show ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’. He plays ‘Mr. Jang’, a friend of ‘Ah-reum’, the son of Dae-soo and Mi-ra, adding fun to the movie.
<My Palpitating Life> is a special story of the son who suffers from progeria and ages faster than his young parents. The movie will be touching and funny enough to move the viewers with interesting characters and attractive characters and moving stories.
<My Palpitating Life> will be released before the Chuseok holiday in September.
getitk
via StaRix

MPL4_zpsc283ceee.jpg

weibo

"who wanted to be an idol but ended up having a child when she was 17."

Keke..This caught my attention..Will we see her having an audition when she was young?keke..looking forward to this movie.The pictures screams chemistry, what more in their movie...Hope this movie is explosive!Fighting MPL!

I was looking through naver this morning and Hyekyo's movie was on the #2 spot among the most searched topics IT4XBdFG-TI.jpg

and lol @ her wanting to be an idol :D seems the movie will not cease to make us smile and laugh at times :)>-

Guest sunflower91

MPL featured on "The Korea Herald"

class="title_sec" style="font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-size: 28px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 34px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42);"Sneak peak of Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo revealed

Published : 2014-07-15 16:33
Updated : 2014-07-15 16:33

Still photos of the upcoming film “Pit-a-Pat My Life” starring South Korean actor Kang Dong-won and actress Song Hye-kyo were revealed Tuesday. 

The sought-after stars are playing husband and wife in the film, which will kick off in September. 

20140715001456_0.jpg
(CJ Entertainment)

Based on the best-selling book of novelist Kim Ae-ran, the film portrays the lives of teenage parents and their son suffering from progeria. 

Kang will play a 33-year-old father with a 16-year-old son while Song will play a 17-year-old mother who once dreamed of becoming an idol but ended up getting pregnant at an early age.  

20140715001457_0.jpg
(CJ Entertainment)

The film is attracting a great deal of attention by featuring the two stars, who were mired in a love scandal last May. Rumors that they are dating surfaced in May after they were sighted together in Paris. But they dispelled the rumor, saying that their trip to the romantic city was solely for a photo shoot. 

By Ock Hyun-ju (laeticia.ock@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140715001038

Guest sunflower91

More about MPL still photos on Twitter!!!
R0Bxtmib_bigger.jpegKpop Herald@Kpop_Herald

[K-film] Sneak peak of Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo revealed http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140715001038  #HALLYU #kangdongwon pic.twitter.com/Fz39n91oS

Embedded image permalink

424208_369825959703772_368010113218690_1AsianWiki@AsianWiki

First still images for movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE starring Gang Dong-Won & Song Hye-Kyo http://asianwiki.com/My_Brilliant_Life  pic.twitter.com/YrHVxPyze5

Embedded image permalink

logo_hancinema_simple_bigger.pngHanCinema@hancinema

[Photos] First stills of Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo in "My Brilliant Life" http://dlvr.it/6KgcYl  pic.twitter.com/SL1gSG0fxo

Embedded image permalink

kang dong won had an interview for high cut where he mention hye kyo..............

Kang dong won "Song Hye-kyo had already been cast

for the movie and had heard she was going to do this. I

asked for the scenario, thinking it'd be fun, then ended

up here. I'd like to thank the actress who made this

possible".

source

www.hancinema.net/kang-dong-won-s-word-of-appreciation-71269.html

Omo omo .... i just came here and see this latest update & still from MPL. Thank you all.

SHG and KDW looks totally immersed in the character as distraught parents of a sick child huhu. Her tired eyes and minimum makeup said it all ... Kudos to both of them for playing such challenging roles  =D>

Hope it's going to be heart warming movie although pretty sure there will probably tears too huhu. A story of parents trying to save their sick kid while rediscovering themselves along the way will touches heart. Hope the movie will have a happy ending. Looking forward to the movie promo & hope the movie be a box office too .. Kyo fighting!!    [-O<

Guest xyzebra

Hi fellow SHG fans! 
As a serial lurker on this forum, I want to thank all of you for your constant updates on Song Hye Kyo. 

And like many of you, I am also waiting in anticipation for her upcoming movie, which I believe to be an extended version of KDW and SHG's chemistry from their "Love for Sale" collaboration. :D Seeing these stills make me greedy for MOAR...right now!

^ikr..... but the willing to pay out for her husband ? 8-} :D

Gang Dong-Won & Song Hye-Gyo are the parent of a 16-year old son? ‘Pit-a-Pat My Life’ release on September

mpl2_zpsb342dce3.jpg~original

Pit-a-Pat My Life’(directed by Lee Jae-Yong) is confirmed to release. In this film, actor Gang Dong-Won and Song Hye-Gyo first-ever take the role of a dad and mom. ‘Pit-a-Pat My Life’ which will be released on September revealed the still photos of the upcoming film.

The still photo revealed by the film company contains Korea representative beautiful man and woman Gang Dong-Won and Song Hye-Gyo. In the film ‘Pit-a-Pat My Life’ which is based on a novel of the same title, written by Kim Ae-Ran, Gang Dong-Won and Song Hye-Gyo tooke the role of ‘Dae-Soo’ and ‘Mi-Ra’, the parent of a 16-year old son, and play their first-ever parent act.

In addition, Baek Il-Seop who recently became issue through the entertain program ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ came back to screen after 7 years. He got the role of the parent’s son Areum’s friend and neighborhood grandpa Mr. Jang.

The steal photo contains Gang Dong-Won who appears as Dae-Soo, a childish dad who has 16-year-old son when 33-year-old, and Song Hye-Gyo who appears as ‘Mi-Ra’, a young mom who once dreamed to become an idol but unexpectedly became a mom when 17-year-old. The harmony of Gang Dong-Won who is very protective of his son and Song Hye-Gyo who is confident and thoughtful mom is expected.

[image=CJ Entertainment]

via innolife

Guest song4kim

putriN, maybe she's willing to pay out for her husband bcoz of her back to back to back movies...hehehe :>