Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo, Gong Li shine at Shanghai Film Festival
[SIFF3_zpse134dbda.jpgSIFF31_zps315d06d3.jpg
SIFF32_zps008746e4.jpg
SIFF34_zpsb2d409ae.jpg
SIFF33_zps4ea4790e.jpg

South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo, Chinese actress Gong Li, director John Woo, Jackie Chan and Nicole Kidman attend the Shanghai International Film Festival on June 14, 2014

Source: Xinhuahttp://www.chinaentertainmentnews.com/2014/06/song-hye-kyo-gong-li-shine-at-shanghai.html

words can't describe how thankful I am to chingus kyonatics for the never-ending sharing of our Queen Kyo pix and words too can't describe how BEAUTIFUL she is...... that Naeem Khan's gown certainly fits like her second skin........ so flawless on her, and how she respects the dress by not wearing any bold accessories........ but still accentuates her beauty more...... kudos to her fashion stylist too...... makes me wonder is anyone doing it for her....... should be huh  :P

these pix make me wonder, the girl behind them..... what is she trying to do   :-?   :D

siff3_zpsf5c88321.jpg~original

siff4_zps26dfc632.jpg~original

credit as tagged

wow wow wow i'm already drooling & my eyes are already bleeding staring the pics of our dear girl @-) 8-}...somebody help me :))
just done backtracking and i had so much fun & until now i'm still here smiling/giggliing alone coz of your posts chingus, esp u deaborj...you're so hilarious!!! really  =D> loving your posts always :x
and still can't get enough of kyo right now.... 8->her cuteness

iG3BIOZrujfbP_zps2d7a12a8.gif
prettyness
ibbmD1ATXILmt0_zps6727f32a.jpg
simpleness
593793e5gw1ehdy4d2klrj20go0p1tbn_zpse2fe

and loved her laugh here too :x i3fUtph6AZUK1_zpsc0a241c5.gif
thanks freshspring unnie, for posting :D
meiyan, me too! i'm so loving her smile these days, from laneige promotional event to siff :D
100000816164632pizapw1402818738_zps9e9ea
seems that there were someone special inspiring our kyo huh, i can saw it behind her smile ;))

thanks thanks a ton kyonatics for the awesome sharing!!!! and maybe there were still kyoers here that sound sleep due to last night's event???heehhehe, thanks to all the efforts again chingus:D kyonatics are simply the best:D so happy & proud to be a kyonatic fan >:D<
edit: thanks putrin unnie for pic:)

woah, can't take my eyes off she sure knows how to pose and enchant :D 
the gown looks fab 

SONG HYEGYO ATTENDS THE 17TH SHANGHAI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL AS ASIA’S REPRESENTATIVE ACTRESS

tumblr_inline_n77a21HLEs1rcuxz9.jpg

tumblr_inline_n77a3q40er1rcuxz9.jpg

The 17th Shanghai International Film Festival was held on the 14th of June, in which Song Hyegyo attended the festival as Asia’s representative actress.

International actors such as Jackie Chan, Gong Li, Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant and Jean Reno were also present at the festival, as well as world-renowned directors such as John Woo and Jean-Jacques Annaud.

At the festival, Song Hyegyo wore a white tube-top dress, in which it’s simplicity emphasized her elegance and beauty. Song Hyegyo went on stage second, after Jackie Chan and gave the opening announcement for the festival.

In her opening announcement she said,

"To me films are like traveling. A beautiful destination is always waiting for me. Every time we travel we can discover new and various landscapes and feel unexpected happiness. The process is difficult, but through tears and sweat I believe we can find our confidence and our own selves. If we have some courage and try our best, we will be able to see a proud miracle in Asia’s film industry."

Guest deaborj

>thanks mieyan,the "investigative reporter" - two thumbs up for you my dear :D
> Wow, Asia's Representative Actress! ----and I must say, she did not disappoint,
haaaaaaymsooooooowwwwwwprowwwdoooooooffffffKkkkkkkkyyyyyyyoooooo! :D

Hope it;s ok to repost all of my favorite shots of Kyo at SIFF,

I love the side profile, oh soo feminine back and mesmerizing gaze :D

The Maleficent.... oooops Magnificent Pose! aka " I Am Queen" pose!

to be continued.

Guest deaborj

continuation of my fave pics at SIFF!

The Sexy Collarbone Pose!

The Happy Smile (is there a sad smile? just a thought)

Asia's Best (and Biggest) Actresses!

The Gif that really shows she's happy
She had that same smile and shy expression from her "winking" video of how she gets a guy in 5 seconds.....The only thing lacking was the infamous "wink" -hihihi