Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Congrats Song hye kyo unnie, for winning the TOP EXCELLENCE AWARD last night at sbs drama awards!!!! You really deserved it! Though i'd like to hear & read you win the daesang, but its okay, you already got it at APAN and i'm sure you're very happy & contented?  :x and i wish you welcome 2014 with a big smile :D
>:D<...and i hope your 2014 is great,bounteous, plenteous & a blessed one just like 2013.... :D..wish u all the best ;) and HAPPY NEW YEAR kyonatics <:-P

deaborj , great that ur okay now...i guess its bcoz of firecrackers?correct me if i'm wrong, me too used it last night but its just luces & sparklers, hehehe so my fingers were still complete..and just like you said, ms park & hye kyo unnie? went to taipei 101 last night
ms.park tweet 
Bc4lAsxCYAALQyJ_zpsb971c8aa.jpg
cr: twitter

Guest tieuvi

Hi, everyone, i'm a SHK's fan in a long time.
But  my english is not good so that's why until now i joined this forum.
I am looking forward to watch her new movie with KDW and also hope that they will date in real life.
Finally, happy new year to all you guys, wish you the best SHK.

Guest kailoveskyo

wow thanks unnie @hclover96 for the translations. Yeah! I really admire JIS attitude. He is so proud about the achievement of his co star. Pls comeback soon SHK to retrieve your award..hehe

Although Absent, Song Hye Kyo Wins SBS Top Excellence Award – That Winter Wind is High

Song Hye Kyo won the Top Excellence Award despite being absent.

Song Hye Kyo won the Top Excellence Award in the mini series category for That Winter, The Wind Blows at the SBS Drama Awards, which took place on December 31st in Seoul at the Sangam Prism Center. However, Song Hye Kyo is currently filming in Taiwan and was absent at the awards ceremony.

Accordingly, Director Kim Kyu Tae of That Winter, The Wind Blows accepted the award on Song Hye Kyo’s behalf. In her place, he expressed: “Song Hye Kyo right now is in the middle of filming in Taiwan, so she was unable to attend today. On her behalf, I would like to say thank you to SBS and the viewers for giving such a big award like this. I will personally pass on this award to her.”

Jo In Sung won the SBS Special Award for his role in That Winter, The Wind Blows.
In the final moments of his speech, he said: “It hasn’t been long since Youngie has opened her eyes – I think she is watching now. Oppa won an award. I will give all this glory to Young-ie.”

Source: Newsen via Nate, Sports Chosun via Naver
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

http://www.songhyegyo.net/?p=6707

tnx a lot hclover unnie for the trans about the acceptance speech of dir kim & the gif, i can see that jis oppa was really happy & proud that hye kyo unnie won an award, now i regret why our princess didn't attend the sbs, jis was really handsome :(( :(( :((  ahhh, when can we get to see them again on screen :-/ can't wait...need to rewatch TWTWB ;))
and tnx a lot too cara for the following update  :x & tieuvi welcome to SHK's big happy family thread :-h

HI everyone !

hihello newbies...... welcome here  :-h

tiny_mu, song4kim..... oh yes, you reminded us, hopefully Kyo will said something on her winning the award, and UAA will convey them :)

mieyan, thanks for the gist..... so agree with you, Kyo as youngie is top notch... please no delay in the filming..... Kyo, come back home soon.... PD Kim can't wait long !  :D

shanda, thanks for the trans..... so happy for Kyo and JIS.... these two never fail to compliment each other in every opportunity  ;))

Guest kailoveskyo

QUESTION.
What are the criteria of choosing TOP 10 stars in SBS? Those TOP 10 were called in random order or Particular order? Because our queen was the last name that called. I got confused because GHJ didnt make it in TOP 10. 

Guest 02yoxanoh

Congratulations Song Hye - Kyo sshi for winning Top Excellence award and making it to the top 10 in Sbs year - end award! =D> =D> =D> Has anyone got any pic and video of Lee Min Ho when SHK won an awards despite being absent because I wanna see his reaction :-? 8-> Poor LMH... :( He failed to see his ideal woman in life. Better luck next time..lol

Guest kailoveskyo

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lipsticks that Actresses Uses Inside the 2013 Dramast6l2neiiqdu0c3j7llo4vzhrsh8khko1.jpg

[by Park Jin Jin/ translated by Sunghee Park] In 2013, Lipsticks boom was at its height. This boom began as soon as So Yi Hyun wore her Gangnam Pink lipsticks inside her drama ‘Chungdamdong Alice.’ Beauty people were busy looking for the same items, trying to present the similar makeup style with actresses.
Hot Pink color lipsticks were popular through beginning of the year 2013. With minimal eye-makeup, people emphasized their lips with neon color lipstick. Because hot pink’s lovely feeling, Pink color lipstick was selected as the must have item which boyfriends prefer. 
Contrast to the beginning, people preferred to wear nude color in second half of the year. From Gong Hyo Jin’s Dark burgundy red lipstick to Song Hye Gyo’s innocent and romantic nude lipstick, color of lipsticks helped actresses to present variety of different styles.
You might have heard the sound that says lip color changes the overall image of person. Giving a change to lip color is recommended for people who try to challenge new styles. Often, changing the lip color is the easiest and most effective way to change their overall image. 
vtp8s5xo3weck0d33z02n5cpnvotalnv.jpg

‘That Winter, the Wind Blows’ Song Hye Gyo – Laneige Intense Lipstick Beige Chiffon‘That Winter, The Wind Blows,’ the love story between Song Hye gyo and Jo In Sung, not only created the high ratings but also the people’s nude lipstick fever. It once became an issue because someone suggested Song Hye Gyo to actually use this colored lipstick inside the Drama.
hd86sv0eqmgxnbfd29sz0rq89j1g044g.jpg

(photo by SBS Chungdamdong Alice, That Winter, The Wind Blows, Master\'s Sun, Incarnation of Money, MBC When a Men Loves, KBS Lee Soon Shin is the Best, God of the Work Place, Miss Korea, M.A.C, Nature Republic, NARS, The Seam, Yves Saint Laurent, Pripera, Shu uemura, Hera)

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/lip-sticks-that-actresses-uses-inside-the-2013-062026643.html

Guest deaborj

I almost....fainted when I saw Putrin's picture of Kyo taken by Dispatch   (then when I made a second look, good thing they were just the pictures in Taiwan) hehehehe I really thought there's news about her dating life......i'm sure you can't blame me for thinking like that because of the recent dating news of Lee Sung Gi and Yoona and then now Sooyoung of SNSD as well and a lot more dating and wedding news. Dispatch is really good with the BREAKING NEWS.....but I know that Ms PArk is good friend with the Dispatch boss so I think there will be no Breakling news about Kyo's Dating Life...but who knows, Dispatch will be good to us fans. hehehe. But I'm fine with whoever she will be linked romantically. As long as that lucky man makes her happy, I'm all for it :D  (but i'm still really hopeful with my own favorite namja). hehehe :D

thanks for the update meiyan about the crossing...hope hye kyo unnie can come back home soon safely & gave a speech about her award...ahhh, i'm sure she must be oh so happy/overjoved   :x Congrats again hye kyo unnie!!!!
thanks too putrin unnie for the pic, & yeah, we have seen that pics freshspring dearest posted before :D & everyone for the comments, thank you ;)