Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kailoveskyo

thanks @freshspring for the link.. i remember my childhood days when the first time i saw our Queen face..that was the first kdrama that i watched in Philippine television and that was the korean drama that aired thrice or even four times in our country..her beauty is not changing! I remember her yellow umbrella ♥

Guest kailoveskyo

http://dramabucks.com/drama/what-are-the-most-searched-dramas-of-2013-see-the-top-10-list/ 
 what are the most search dramas of 2013 (top 10)

Guest itsloraining

Once a Song Hye Kyo Fan Will Always be a Song Hye Kyo Fan!!!  Will Forever be a Song Hye Kyo die hard Fanatic!!!
:x :\"> ^:)^
I also love Song Hye Kyo and Bi Rain in FULL HOUSE!!!  :x
48987e8be60570_full.jpg

Guest deaborj

good morning chinggus....thanks for all the lovely updates and recent pics of our favorite girl :D...(by the way ms bae, I love your profile pic of our girl...she really looked stunning there)...as always freshspring chinggu is full of surprises when she uploads pictures of our girl. she sure knows how to search for really good pics of our fave girl. :D

Guest deaborj

@cocomhe... about the christmas photo you posted of Kyo (i really thought it was a real photo of her in a Christmas costume....but when I saw dark clouds looming at the armpit area...it confirmed that it was just a photoshop of her coz i really know her having snow white like and blemish free skin.....unless someone proves me otherwise)...hehehe. but thanks for the photo and Merry Christmas to you too in advance.:D

^ kai dearie, you must be love AIMH so much, so happy to know you remember all small details of the drama :D
msbae77, I'm glad you like it, I think there haven't any one used it yet :D
Ngoc Chieu, my dear, thank you so much for the pic. I love it :x

Korea and China media have many articles of her pic

Here is one of them

Song Hye Kyo Films “Tae Pyung Ryoon” In China

song-hye-kyo.jpg?w=600

Actress Song Hye Kyo was spotted in the filing scene of the movie "Tae Pyung Ryoon" in China, which is her second movie that is filmed in China.

On December 10, 2013, the pictures of the casted actors and actresses who are starring the film "Tae Pyung Ryoon" were posted on Weibo, a popular Chinese social media website, although the movie "Tae Pyung Ryoon" is being filmed in secret, hiding the eyes of the public. In addition to pictures of Song Hye Kyo, there were pictures of Chinese actors and actresses such as Hwang Hyo Myung, and Dong Dae Wei, who play the main characters in the movie "Tae Pyung Ryoon."

In the picture Song Hye Kyo is wearing a white see through design of the Chinese traditional costume, and a white cardigan that matches it.

The movie "Tae Pyung Ryoon" is based on the real story of the ship Tae Pyung Ryoon that sinked in 1949. The movie is attracting the attention of the fans of the director Woo Yui Sun, who had just returned from being on a sickbed. The movie started filming in last July in Shanghai, China, and is to premiere in November of 2014.

source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/12901/20131210/song-hye-kyo-films-tae-pyung-ryoon-china.htm

Guest msbae77

@deaborj, ikr? SHK is just the epitome of pure beauty inside and out. And her fans are the epitome of pure awesomeness ;) specially the regular posters in this thread (you know who you are) providing us updates and pictures for our daily SHK fixes. I thank you all. Btw, anheong to my kababayans (countrymen) :-h from Canada...

deaborj said: @cocomhe... about the christmas photo you posted of Kyo (i really thought it was a real photo of her in a Christmas costume....but when I saw dark clouds looming at the armpit area...it confirmed that it was just a photoshop of her coz i really know her having snow white like and blemish free skin.....unless someone proves me otherwise)...hehehe. but thanks for the photo and Merry Christmas to you too in advance.:D

Song Hye-kyo's facial scar

Source | 2013/12/10 | 682 views

xak7.jpg

Song Hye-kyo was made up to look hurt.

A picture of Song Hye-kyo with a scar on her face was posted on the Chinese Twitter.

Song Hye-kyo is wearing a Chi-pao with her hair messed up and a scarring on her face.

This picture is raising expectations for her upcoming Chinese movie.

Netizens say, "She's pretty still", "I am curious about the movie" and more.

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p...

hancinema.com

Guest song4kim

...Tae Pyung...this is HB's real name,right?hmm... :\"> :x ...can i rename my couple taekyo then?hope its alrite to u guys...since binkyo stands for wonbin and hyekyo... :)

Guest wendy89

this is SHK thread, why soo many binkyo shippers??? i don't understand, and really don't like that man(HB) , hope at least , in shk's thread, no need to see his name, and the shippers everywhere.
and crossing is crossing, don't mislead the film to that man's name, pllss.

Guest song4kim

Moving on...at long last we get to see bts pix of hyekyo from the movie...i guess my palpitating life will be shown first b4 the crossing?