Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

kim, thank you for the precious link dearie...... never in my life I'm anticipated so much a speech given by someone ;))

i'm so deliriously happy for her...... I still have some left, allow me please....

thexcited3.gif thexcited3.gif thexcited3.gif

looking at her, hearing her voice....... still so sweet......  :\">

and full of confidence...... I wish to know what are the fans screaming about...... the way they scream when her name is mentioned hehe......... what a magnificent atmosphere....... i'm very proud to be one of her many fans  ;;)

thanks everyone for the awesome sharings, comments and updates  ^:)^

edit : @Jennifer, of cos you may my dear...... you are most welcome :-h :-h

thanks a ton Kyonatics, SHKoers, Kyorori and etc for sharing all the pics, videos and the most recent updates of kyo
:D:D:D
Hye kyo unnie is indeed very gyorgeous in everything, the way she carry her dress/gown , how she talks putrin unnie was right, she still so sweet..(am i allowed to call you unnie?, i'm 21 yrs old,kekeke) :x :x ;;) ;;)
Btw, i'm a silent reader here in SHKs thread since "that winter the wind blows" broadcasted in Philippines..and i'm a huge fan of SHK since autumn in my heart days and still can't get over of TWTWB :D
hello everyone :-SS

Translations for her speech:
"Last year, the first filming commenced during winter and since then one year has passed.Now as i stand here and think about those times i feel really happy,really really precious.Suddenly i miss those days.I want to share this award with Director Kim, Teacher Noh,cameramen and all staff and crew of "That Winter". I also want to thank the seniors,all actors and actresses and Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) who made Oh Young shines.I am very grateful to all UAA staff members who are always by my side,allowing me to be at ease and focus on my acting.To all the makeup artists, thank you for making me look beautiful tonight .Mom, thank you! Last but not least i want to thank everyone from the blind society,you all helped me so much in my acting, really really grateful."
source:baidu
edit:it seems that the audience asked her to smile, because they are afraid that she will be emotional and cry.Indeed,they made her laugh:))
maybe she mentioned she wants to keep acting during interview??

khxy, thanks so much dearie for the trans :-*

it seems she covers all individuals for her thank you speech....... I can only catch PD Kim, Teacher Noh, Oh Soo Jo In Sung, sunbaenims and omma   :D

that's cute of the fans to shout that for her........ she looks too serious huh...... probably nervous  :\">

oh yes, her work hard not in the speech....... could it be there was a post event interview for her then.

lovely sight -

shkapan3_zps1fa958f2.png~original

baidu

Thanks ss Kim and @khxy for the trans and vid. Hic, so touch, I trembled when they read her name.
Thanks putriN unnie for the pic :D

Hi @jennier dearie, though you are a silent reader here, I know you and really see you some times. Hope to see you more here :D :x
@meiyan, the weibo user said he saw only ZZY, HXM and Mr John Woo
 I don't know if ZZY & HXM will play like a couple :D

At least our Kyo wasn't alone there, Jung Eun Ji chated with her :)
A gif:
iPMAmgxesabvr.gif

I made all 31 pics into a gif.  Watch pics here http://loveeeb.tistory.com/1 

Edit
Hi hi, she is so cute and charm when smiling like this :))
i4SCJEBq2Wm7D.gif

Oh my gosh, everyone here is so lovely and great! Thank you for all of the photos, video links, etc. I am so afraid to individually name names because I know I would forget someone, so please know I appreciate everyone here.
freshspring, Hope you don't mind, but I used one of your gifs for my updated post today at my site! Thank you for all of your time and talent ^^
putriN, Yes, it looks like she did cover everyone in her speech! You did pretty good recognizing the names you did recognize^^ She also individually named her makeup artist, stylist, and hairstylist, plus the director of lighting and cinematographer.  What I loved most, aside from mentioning her mom, of course, was that she sincerely thanked the blind individuals at the welfare center. I am sure that really touched all of their hearts as well.
This pic by Ms. Park via Twitter was already posted here, but hope you don't mind if I share the translated caption as it was really sweet. Kyo is so gracious to everyone especially her seniors.
"For Song Actress, it was more meaningful and she was even more happy to receive the Daesang from last year’s Daesang winner, Son Hyun Joo- sunbaenim ,,, It had been such a long time since seeing him that she was moved to tears ,,,"

BZPbmmDCQAATLNY.jpg

^ Shanda unnie, of course not :D That's really an honor for me :* Thanks unnie for translating Ms.Park's tweets. So, Hye Kyo has met that sunbaenim :D

^ @Ngoc Chieu dearie, thank you for nice gifs :x

@Rania Zeid, i like the vid you post so much :)

The crossing updates:
On the 16th:
Dancers is in selection process for " The crossing" .
irFAoQEsNf5XD.png
a96e609bjw1ean4vxjgsyj20hs0npju7.jpg
a96e609bjw1ean4vy7tn3j20hs0npq5d.jpg

as tagged

On the 17th:
iVIoB4T92qYqU.png
702a4a4djw1eaobz6qt0fj20g90f53ze.jpg
as tagged

Still feel the excitement of "apan".. :)

And yes she is so humble n kinds mentioning all of the persons who've been working for her n specially mentioning her makeup artist, hair stylist n stylist.. Is the first actress for that I know who is so kindly n humble mentioning all in speech victory.. How about the fans that she mentioned?but I think is commons things, even hollywood stars also did that's too.. Οº°˚˚˚°ºoκe

Btw I'm with all of you for takekyo .. Can't wait to see the posters.. LOoking him so handsome 8-> haaahhh.. Like kyo he also stop aging.. :x

Breathtaking couple.. ;;)

Monday, 18 November 2013 22:51 | By Korea JoongAng Daily
MSN_SG_XIN_118x51_r.pngSong wins top Star award

27553019BC4C6C52266CAABC3E876.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo took home the top honor Saturday at the 2013 APAN Star Awards in Daejeon for her solid and realistic performance in “That Winter, the Wind Blows.”

In the drama series, which ended its run in April, Song played a cold-hearted heiress who loses her eyesight after being diagnosed with a tumor.

“I really appreciate those in the blind community who helped me [develop the character],” said Song, who showed up to the event wearing a white dress with beaded embroidery.

Additionally, the award for best actor of the year went to Lee Joon-gi for his role in “Two Weeks,” with best actress of the year going to Lee Bo-young for “My Daughter Seo Young.”

Drama producers, writers, critics and reporters judged 75 drama series across major TV channels, cable channels and general cable networks that aired from November last year to September.

The annual award show is in its second year. Actor Son Hyun-joo was last year’s grand prize winner, taking home the award for his performance in “The Chaser.”

By Sung So-young

CopyrightsⓒKorea JoongAng Daily, All rights reserved.

source: http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/song-wins-top-star-award

putrin unnie ,komawo...and thanks a lot for welcoming me in this lovely thread of hye kyo unnie :x
cocomhe , hahahaha...yes we are...hello there :-h
freshspring ,thanks a lot for noticing me, its bcoz i've been lurking and following this thread everyday to get some recent updates of hye kyo unnie...and i did show up myself yesterday to congratulate her :D and yes i will show up here more often ;);)

i'm also excited for hye kyo unnie's "The Crossing" and her upcoming Korean movie "My Palpitating Life" and again thanks a lot for the unending pics,gif and vids of hye kyo unnie last 2013 APAN Star awards :x :x  :x