Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Congratulations to Song Hye Kyo!  =D> While it would have been very easy for her to have settled for just being the most beautiful woman in the room, everywhere that she goes  ;) , SHK has worked hard to become a great actress, as well... :\">

Guest deaborj

thanks everyone for the lovely pics, videos,updates and translations. you all are the greatest....mwah mwah to all of you. I cant post pics for some reason.....but nothing can stop me from being happy. kansahamnida APAN! Many netizens have mixed emotions for Kyo's win,,,some happy,,some are not, I totally understand that they want there favorite actors or actress to win.....but again, nothing negative can affect me. I'm totally POSITIVE & HAPPY because our girl won. :x <:-P

class="content-title"Actress Song Hye Gyo Accepts Highest Acting Award at the “2013 APAN Star Awards” Screen-Shot-2013-11-16-at-11.29.22-AM-80

Actress Song Hye Gyo took home an award for her impressive acting in drama, “That Winter the Wind Blows” at a Daejeon drama festival!

On November 16, the actress attended the second ever Daejeon drama festival, “2013 APAN Star Awards” held at Chungnam National University and received the highest award her role in the drama, “That Winter the Wind Blows” as heiress, Oh Young. 

Comedian Lee Hwi Jae and T-ara member Soyeon hosted the awards ceremony that also crowned the following winners: “I Hear Your Voice” actress Lee Bo Young for “Best Leading Actress,” “Two Weeks” actor Lee Jun Ki for “Best Leading Actor,” “I Hear Your Voice” actor Lee Jong Suk for “Excellent Actor,” “Two Weeks” actress Kim So Yeon for “Excellent Actress,” Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young for “Best Couple,” “Gu Family Book” actor Choi Jin Hyuk and “School 2013” actor Kim Woo Bin for “Best Rookie Actor,” and “Gu Family Book” actress Lee Yoo Bi and “Master’s SunKim Yoo Ri for “Best Rookie Actress.” 

The actress said in her acceptance speech, “Last year, we started filming the first episode of ‘That Winter the Wind Blows’ right as the weather was getting colder. Now that I’m standing here, I miss the filming site again. That time was so precious to me. I especially want to thank the visually impaired individuals in Korea. I received so much help from them.”

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/16/that-winter-the-wind-blows-actress-song-hye-gyo-accepts-highest-acting-award-at-the-2013-apan-star-awards/#.UogNBSeK-t8

An article from allkpop covering the Apan Star Awards which they wrote "The queen of the night was none other than Song Hye Kyo who won the grand Daesang award". 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/lee-jong-suk-lee-bo-young-kim-woo-bin-lee-jun-ki-and-more-win-at-the-2013-apan-star-awards-song-hye-kyo-wins-daesang#axzz2krFL7l3G

robbo4 said: Congratulations to Song Hye Kyo!  =D> While it would have been very easy for her to have settled for just being the most beautiful woman in the room, everywhere that she goes  ;) , SHK has worked hard to become a great actress, as well... :\">

Me too I'm so late •̃Šõяяy .. Got Family matters n time ..

Wooooowwwww she is so beautifully georgeus.. She is really like a snow queen n princess pomp out from disneymovie n books .. 8->

Breathtaking dress .. Best so far n will be my fave of all time..

CONGRATULATION.. For her winning too is so :(( .. Cry loud of happiness n proud ..

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P. ((y)ˆ⌣')(y)

Τнäηκ чöü guys for all the news, photos n vid :-bd

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/v9XMaNL6v_s/ (min 33:11)
Show luo went to variety show recently and was asked who he would like to have a kissing scene with, he said " Song Hye Kyo is my goddess, she's so gorgeous,like drop dead gorgeous. Her innocent eyes and expressions she gives off are what i find most attractive about her. She is almost the same age as me."
He went on to say
Show : annyonghaseyo, how are you song hye kyo? oh can she see me?MC: oh if we have the chance to interview her, we would show her this clip.You can say whatever you want to say to her now.Show:Ok, the music must now(set the mood)...annyonghaseyo,how are you?Im Show Luo.Do you miss me?Oh really?I know i know...MC: you don't know what to say already..dont leaveShow:don't leaveMC:ok when Hye Kyo comes, we would show it to herShow: she must be thinking why i am trying to teach her Korean.MC: maybe she will like itShow: yes..yes a good impression.
source:tudou and weibo
65b9a87egw1ean2be2755j20c508iab2.jpg

Guest Erlynne Marcelo

I'm so happy for you Hye Kyo . I just couldn't stop myself from crying because of too much happiness. How I wish I could hold your hand to congratulate you.

I'm kinda late (at least I was here on the red carpet... kekeke), but CONGRATULATIONS Song Hye Kyo!!!!  <:-P  <:-PYou really deserve the grand prize (Daesang)! So proud of you! :D

2013 APAN Drama Star Awards List of Winners
apan-winners.jpg

On November 16th, the 2013 APAN Drama Star Awards held at Jeongsimhwa Cultural Center in Daejon City. The MC’s for the awarding ceremony were T-ara Soyeon and Lee Hwi Jae.
Here are the winners:
Daesang (Grand Prize) -Song Hye Kyo (That Winter the Wind Blows)
Best Leading Actor- Lee Jun Ki (Two Weeks)
Best Leading Actress – Lee Bo Young (I Hear Your Voice)
Excellence Actor – Lee Jong Suk (I Hear Your Voice)
Excellence Actress – Kim So Yeon (Two Weeks)

Full article: dramabucks.com/celebrity/2013-apan-drama-star-awards-list-of-winners

Thanks @hclover unnie, @khxy and ss Shanda for the translations. Now I'm really crying. I have never thought I will cry for an idol, she is one of my two idols and is the idol I love most. I didn't know she had impacted me much like that. This morning when I wake up, I think about her award, it's really meaning for her, for us and for me. I think I discover many things of myself thank to her.
And so happy to see congrats in our thread :) Look! Like spring is coming and flowers are blooming

pink-rose-676280-1368293517_600x0.gif