Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

cocomhe: the tiara is soo fitting...awesome work  :-bd

thanks for the pics and updates dearies!! :D

omgg,the waiting is miserable.... :-SS 

i hope she wins it...Lee bo young is an strong competitor but our girl deserves the award too...pretty please? [-O< 

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000403287

송혜교, 대상 수상 영예 "시각장애인 분들 감사" (대전드라마페스티벌)

Song Hye Kyo won DAESANG :x :x

I want to cry, OMG, can't believe :((

PS: Now I don't know what to say, oh, congrat... our Kyo. Give SHKers group hug :((

wuaaa Kyo won the Daesang award..congratss:))
i guess birthday and christmas' present comes early this year :x

The finalists for Daesang:Jo In Sung, So Ji Sub,Soo Ae,Kim Hye Soo, Joo Won, Go Soo,Lee Bo Young,Gong Hyo Jin,Lee Jun Ki and Hye Kyo

Oh my god!!!!!!!! thank you drama gods above,thank you for bestowing the much deserved award upon our precious girl!! this is amazing news...im typing amidst happy tears...atlast atlast!! weee,sorry for my incoherent speech dearies,i know im blubbering but cant help myself :(( <:-P ^:)^ :x 

A big group hug for all SHKers!! >:D

Congratulations Hyegyo shhi :D :D

Hye Kyo's speech:
"We commenced filming last winter and it is almost exactly one year ago.Those are precious memories and i miss those time.I want to sincerely thank the blind society and for their help.Hope to meet the audience soon in the next project"
She went on to give credits to all staff,crews,actors and actresses especially Jo In Sung.
Btw, she also mentioned that she hope to return to small screen soon.so rest assured that "Winter" is not her last project.
source:baidu