Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye Kyo Wins Case Against Netizens Who Posted Malicious Comments on the Internet

Song Hye Kyo won a case against netizens who spread baseless rumors about her.

On July 5, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors′ Office revealed that it "summarily indicted 21 netizens, who will now have to pay a fine of 500,000-1,000,000 won for spreading false rumors that Song Hye Kyo has a politician as her sponsor, and defaming her."

53094332.jpg

The netizens were charged for uploading online through personal blogs and other mediums a rumor that ′Song Hye Kyo has a certain politician as her sponsor, and received financial gains from the relationship′ between September 2008 to December 2011.

Song Hye Kyo sued 41 netizens for spreading the rumors, and achieved this win a year after.

Her decision is completely different from other celebrities′, who usually decide not to charge netizens who spread such rumors.

A rep from Song Hye Kyo′s agency UAA Entertainment told enews, "We learned we had won the case after reading the news. We find it natural that we won, since it was a case that brings a warning to those who leave malicious comments and aimed to punish those who leave such comments."

Out of the 41 sued by Song Hye Kyo, 24 in total were summarily indicted. Most of them turned out to be ordinary workers in their 20s and 30s.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40017

Don't have much comments on this issue as it has caused Kyo  a lot of pains in the past. Just hope they learn to be more mindful in what they are spreading and talking, though there is a name *freedom of speech* but it must be with the respect between human and human *Sighs*

Kyo, aja, aja fighting!

Wish Kyo a smoothly filming and take care!

66tw.jpg

^^ I totally agree..Freedom of speech does'nt necessarily mean we can go on about spreading false rumours and defaming a person's name like this. .and im glad these people are being punished...Good for our girl for standing up to these people,and what more she won against them too!! U Go Girl!!!!!   6l1g.jpg

24 netizens summarily indicted for spreading false rumours against Song Hye Kyo
By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 3 hours ago

0ent.jpg

24 of the 41 netizens that were served with lawsuits earlier this year by Song Hye Kyo for spreading false rumours against her, have been summarily indicted with fines.

The Seoul Central District Court Division 7 revealed today that 24 of the 41 netizens who had spread false rumours about Song Hye Kyo would be summarily indicted. Most of them were office workers in their 20s and 30s, and also includes doctors. These 24 netizens had spread rumours through the internet within the timeframe of September 2008 to December 2011 that Song Hye Kyo was in a ‘sponsor relationship’ with a politician, and was receiving financial assistance from him. The prosecution decided to charge 3 netizens for persistently spreading the false rumours with a hefty fine of 1 million Korean won, while the rest were fined between 500 to 700 thousand won.

Song Hye Kyo’s management agency said, “We only knew about this today. We will need to enter in discussions with our legal representatives. We aren’t sure if Song Hye Kyo knows about this yet.”

Song Hye Kyo had filed a lawsuit in February of this year against 41 netizens for spreading false rumours about her on the internet, and damaging her image as an actress.

By: Lee Zhao Tam

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

via yahoo news.

Guest MikanNoKimi

I'm glad that SHG took active steps to stop those malicious rumors, so kudos to her.  Until punishments get meted out to these rumor mongers, they will never learn their lessons. Fighting, SHG!

Guest chloebelle

The truth comes out eventually and our princess kyo won it,yayyy!!!! I'm glad she took lawful action against them. All the bad mouthers really deserve the punishment,so you better use your common sense,bad mouthers!!! Kamsahamnida SHKers for wonderful news,updates,videos,pics.....can thank y'all enough :x Even,I don't understand her interview with tvb,but her gesture telling me,she is comfy and enjoy the interview session .....can't wait for the crossing or pacific wheel or whatever they decide with the title...lollll Oohh whatta surprise in that cold eyes VIP premiere,SHK and KDW sitting beside to each other whohooooo lets blow up a party <:-P ....even maybe they are just good chingus,hopefully they continue somewhere else afterward lolllll ....... Ms.park,you may come home sooner this time,no chaperone needed this session :))

Thanks @jasan dear for the video :x Hope someone have a kind soul to help us translate it :) I only hear she says Bigbang, Running Man And Infinity challenges :))

I read all articles and watched videos news of MBC and Y-star,... of the prosecution, All show that this case isn't small . I admire SHK more of what she dares to do hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 and so happy becos her honor is protected  ^:)^

Few days ago, there is a report via SHKdc that Amore cooperation informed of the group's brands, Laneige cosmetics (with product lines represented by SHK) is the most popular brand and become a hit of the first half of 2013.

Another infomation: According to Korean times, SHK is one of 13 Hallyu stars ( Bae Yong Joon, Jang Dong Gun, Song Hye Kyo, Lee Byung Hun, Song Seung Hun, Rain, Jung Woo Sung, Kwon Sang Woo, Won Bin, So Ji Sub, Choi Ji Woo, Lee Young Ae, and Park Yong Ha) who is allowed to require unlimited wage by Korea Goverment becos there are many stars requiring too high compared to what they should receive.
He he, maybe someone knew this infomation, just my sharing :x

class="svtitle"Song Hye Kyo and Zhang Ziyi pairs up again

Friday, 05 July 2013 17:15

Song Hye Kyo films movie alongside international film star Zhang Ziyi

16E569329EE58CFED91F98F5CE2F6E.jpg

According to Taiwanese media reports, Korean actress Song Hye Kyo’s popularity soared to greater heights after filming drama That Winter, The Wind Blows. Having said, the 31-year-old star was also reported to have joined renowned actress, Zhang Ziyi in The Crossing, directed by John Woo.

Production of the film, which was previously put on hiatus when the award-winning director was diagnosed with a Tonsillar tumour, has recently re-scheduled to start filming again.

Previously titled 1949 or Taiping Lun, the film is set during the Sino-Japanese War period and focuses on the entwining love stories of three couples who were unfortunately affected by the fall of the steamer Taiping while on its way to Keelung from Shanghai.      

The Crossing also stars heartthrob Takeshi Kaneshiro as a Japanese military doctor and Chinese actor Huang Xiao Ming as a Chinese solider in love with Song Hye Kyo’s character.

source: http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/song-hye-kyo-and-zhang-ziyi-pairs-up-again

^ I think this article is good for reference

And this pic was supposed to taken at the location where John Woo was standing there. The Crew of PW ( Pacific wheel) was preparing something. The person who posts this pics wish he could see SHK and Takeshi there :x This pic was taken yesterday in Beijing

ibcftUylbQY2mK.jpg

weibo

Yeah, today is official filming day :*

class="articletitle"Song Hye Kyo Wins Lawsuit Against 24 People Charged With Slandering Her Online: Guilty Parties Forced To Pay Fine

South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo won a lawsuit in Seoul Central District Court on Friday.

July 5, 2013 2:12 PM EDT inSha

Song Hye Kyo, lawsuit

83741-south-korean-actress-song-hye-kyo- South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo won a lawsuit in Seoul Central District Court on Friday

South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo won a lawsuit in Seoul Central District Court on Friday, charging over 40 people with deliberately spreading lies against her and an unnamed politician through online comments.

Of the 41 people named in the lawsuit, the court has charged 24 of them with slandering Song, according to the publication CJ E&M enewsWorld.

21 of the accused online marauders of will be forced to pay a fine equivalent to roughly $450 to $850.

Like Us on Facebook :

"[The judge has] summarily indicted 21 [people], who will now have to pay a fine of 500,000-1,000,000 won for spreading false rumors that Song Hye Kyo has a politician as her sponsor and defaming her," said a representative from the Seoul Central District Prosecutors Office.

A representative from Song Hye Kyo's management company United Artist Agency said the verdict comes as no surprise to them.

"We learned we had won the case after reading the news," the rep said.

"We find it natural that we won, since it was a case that brings a warning to those who leave malicious comments and aimed to punish those who leave such comments."

The lawsuit charged that between September of 2008 and December of 2011 the online lawbreakers, posted rumors like "Song Hye Kyo and [the unnamed politician] were in a sponsor relationship, and she gained financial support from the relationship," according to Yahoo News.

In October of 2012, Song told the publication Kpopfever that she was particularly hurt by a comment that read: "she already has a lot of money even without the sponsor," as if her alleged involvement with the clandestine political figure was a confirmed fact.

According to Song she mainly felt guilty that her fame had potentially hurt someone else's professional career of public service.

"I felt bad for the other person, for being swept up in the issue, especially because I've never even met him before," she said.

Chinese director Wong Kar Wai, who recently cast Song in his film 'The Grandmaster," recently called her the most beautiful actress in all of Asia.

Last month, the Hong Kong director told the Korea Star Daily that Song's beauty is so ideal, his only regret is not putting her in more of the movie.

"Song Hye Kyo has perfect facial features, and has the most beautiful [look] among all Asian actresses," Wong said.       

thanks @Jasan for the video,i will only translate Hye Kyo's answers because i can only understand a teeny weeny bit of Cantonese,so i apologise if i translated the MC part wrongly :D
Hye Kyo:
"First of all the most important thing is i love the script and the writer of this script is the same writer of my drama 5 years ago "The World's Within".I trust her and the Director is famous in Korea for visual and  close up directing,so i don't have any reasons to reject it.Furthermore, my character in the drama is refreshing, one that i never try before so i find it very exciting."
MC:how do you prepare for the roleHye Kyo: It's really hard acting as a blind and there's sensitive element to it so i was worried in the beginning.I was also worried whether my acting will bring grievances to the blind but when i met and chatted with the disabled ,it's a great help for me.With their assistance along with crew members, i could finish filming smoothly, creating a wonderful drama.
MC: what is the hardest to act in this drama?Hye Kyo: As a blind,there's limit to my actions so i depended a lot on my emotions to express myself. Of course in familiar places like your own house or the places you always go,you will be able to roam around freely without much problem eventhough you couldn't see.But because it's a drama so there are more limitations.The Director have lots of close ups ,he was able to capture the little and slightest expressions that i have.Maybe it's because of this my character becomes more lively and is able to capture the hearts of the audience.
MC: You are good at crying scenes and you can cry beautifully too.When you do crying scenes is there any secret to doing it well ?Hye Kyo:I dont think about how to act specifically,whether it's crying scenes,happy scenes or other scenes.I never once think of how to still be beautiful while acting.I will accommodate to every scenes and character because for me acting well is what keeps the audience to be focus.So everytime i try my best to act as though i am the one experiencing the event/living the moment .
MC:It's something about her chemistry with Jo In Sung (i'm not really sure)Hye Kyo: First of all we are friends.I don't know whether it's because we have known each other for a long time but when i acted happy scenes with other actors that i am not really familiar with both of us will feel a little awkward.On the other hand with Jo In Sung, we do not feel awkward at all.We are always filming happy scenes happily like small kids.We film these scenes beautifully and feel very comfortable.
MC: You have a beautiful face and flawless skin that is envy by many.How do you take care of your skin?Hye Kyo: I work very hard to maintain.Honestly when i was around 20 i did not do much to take care of my skin.At that time i was still young and fortunately my mom inherit her good skin genes to me.But as i reached my 30,maybe because i did not care for my skin well when i was younger,there are some changes in my complexion.That's why now i make an effort to take care and often go to dermatologist.I also have food intake that are good for skin, basically i do all the necessary steps that are done by many girls around my age too.During my work,luckily i have my make up artist,fashion stylist,and hairstylist with me to make me look beautiful.But because they always make me look beautiful, if people see my usual self when i am not working i am afraid that many will be dissapointed by my looks.
MC: You said that you are eating food that are good for skin,what are the food that you won't consume?Hye Kyo: I am a bit lazy at this part,eventhough i always say that we must eat healthily but honestly it's hard to do. Now i don't really eat food that are too spicy or salty but these are the delicious ones.So when i am not working,i will eat a little of these food and subsequently i will gain weight.Now if i eat these food, my body weight will gain faster than before so i try my best to avoid these food.Nowadays i consume more vegetables and fruits.
MC:What is your favourite drama?Hye Kyo:oh I watched too many that i couldn't even recall now.When i'm free i will watch how other actors act.I will also watch whether the director film it well or whether the script is well written.I don't know whether Hong Kong has aired it or not but as of now the drama that left a deep impression on me is "The Chaser".This is the drama that i think of now.
MC:What is your favourite music?Hye Kyo: Actually i don't really have a preference of music, as long as they are pleasing to the ears i will love it.I am not picky but personally i don't like heavy metal so i don't really listen to it.The singers that i like,i also mentioned it in my previous interviews,i like Big Bang.They are so energetic on the stage.
MC:What do you like to do in your free time?Hye Kyo: I like to travel so i always travel when i am free.Travelling with my close friends and family,doing picnic in the park (eating and chatting along), i love to walk too.In Korea i cannot walk around freely, so when i travel i will walk a lot.
MC: He is asking something about going to variety showHye Kyo: Actually i have a lot of opportunities to take part in variety shows,most actors and actresses will take part in variety shows to promote their new drama or movie. It's a pity that my recent projects are on the dark and heavier side,if i go to variety show and talk happily about my drama it won't help much because of the drama genre.So next time if i act in a romantic comedy or relaxing project,i would want to take part in variety show,i think it's going to be fun.
MC:Which variety show you would like to take part in?Hye Kyo: I like to take part in Infinity Challenge and Running Man because i love to move around and personally i love watching these 2 shows, so it will be good if i can take part.
MC:Tell us more about your next project and the actors that you will be working with.Hye Kyo: I have not meet other actors ,only the crew members and Director.Next month filming will commence, i am looking forward and  honoured to be working with a good team, on the other hand i am worried but i think as long i do my best everything will be okay.Working hard is the only solution.
MC:Your impression towards Takeshi?Hye Kyo: when i was young,i watched Takeshi's movie( Tempting heart) .Not only me, but i think all the girls in Korea(i think at that time i was still a student)are crazy about him.My peers and i like him so much.That's why i thought to myself if i were able to work with him,it would be perfect.Now that happens,i think it's awesome.

Nice!!Those netizens need to know that "freedom of speech" has its limit too!!!!!!!!!!!!Before typing those keyboards, they should have taught first that they can ruin someone..Guess their life sucks that's why they resort to those things or is just a pure hater. I know whom are those haters..
Anyways, happy for unni and no doubt she would win it.. <:-P <:-P <:-P
class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"Actress Song hye kyo with Korea hairstyle ! ^^

July 05, 2013 10:17 am marinemc

ec86a1ed989ceab5904.jpg

download.jpg

download1.jpg

download2.jpg

download3.jpg

download4.jpg

famous Korean actress Song hye kyo !

simple style and simple Korean hair

It is so pretty and beautiful !

credit : nate

cr.: enkorea.com

Agoooooooooooooo!!No time for spazzing with you guys lately... :(( :(( On a rather late note(keke), She does reminds me of Han Ji Eun in here (someone mention that already in here but forgive me guys..keke). I miss seeing her in RomCom..The Crossing, I think would be heartbreaking if its like The Titanic..From TWTWB then The Crossing..I wish unni to star in a romcom next..I know she is labelled as The Queen of Tears but I need a breather from all this melos.. ;))

Guest OreoVampire

utkim said: Don't have much comments on this issue as it has caused Kyo  a lot of pains in the past. Just hope they learn to be more mindful in what they are spreading and talking, though there is a name *freedom of speech* but it must be with the respect between human and human *Sighs*

Kyo, aja, aja fighting!

Wish Kyo a smoothly filming and take care!

Guest yogafan

83741-south-korean-actress-song-hye-kyo-South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo won a lawsuit in Seoul Central District Court on Friday

South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo won a lawsuit in Seoul Central District Court on Friday, charging over 40 people with deliberately spreading lies against her and an unnamed politician through online comments.

Of the 41 people named in the lawsuit, the court has charged 24 of them with slandering Song, according to the publication CJ E&M enewsWorld.

full article at http://bit.ly/12rdP9r