Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest naliem

yeaahhhh!!!i just watched the trailer
FINALLY it will be shown in our country.
DAEBAK Abs-cbn!! "the return of korean SUPERSTARS"
weeehh!!excited much.. :D

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2434944146

Hye Kyo said "Eventhough it's not my first time but for me Hong Kong is a beautiful place and i love Hong Kong.I think that being optimistic and positive is the most important and it's the driving force behind my work.Being positive not only gives you energy and strength but it will also spread to those around you."

The 2 MCs laughed and said " It's the first time seeing beautiful Song Hye Kyo and we feel a bit faint." Once Hye Kyo entered, everyone in the room cheered.The 2 mcs kept asking Hye Kyo "How are you?" in Korean,through the translator Hye Kyo then realised what the 2 mcs were trying to ask her and it created laughter in the room,and she added that the 2 mcs are really cute."

source:sina and baidu

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

hi there guys im a big fan of hye kyo since autumn in my heart im from philippines and im so excited to watch that winter here in our country...though i already watched it with eng subs.....cant wait for monday....

Thanks khxy for the translation :x
@Jhay Neh Vieh, nice to meet you. Welcome to SHK thread. I hope you will feel happy to be here :x

These pics look like
outline drawings for "the crossing's script"

Lei Yifang is the name of HXM's character.
ibpIlm2f3PUybl.jpg
iVOr3oF1Qqihz.jpg
idZVvu23K62RE.jpg
itCEut8iRuH4c.jpg
i25SNTSZmgr01.jpg
ile5QEknDa7px.jpg
iJx0dinfWjzBL.jpg
weibo & baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2434965441

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

thank you@freshspring for the warm welcome...is the 2 above photos are kyo's recent photos? i really like the way she smiles :x

^hi Jhay Neh Vieh...... that's Kyo's trademark  "i'm in love"  smile  :x

Dispatch so "biased"...... when comes to Kyo, they will report anything except her love life     :-?

Thanks jasan for the pics, it was reported by dispatch too. :

Guest MikanNoKimi

^^LOL, I hope they'll keep it that way, since that'll mean peaceful times to romance one another :D

Thanks god, no love life report from dispatch. Kyo, just keep your love life for yourself and let us know when you are ready for marriage....let's us all dream whoever we want for Kyo as long as it lasts :))

seriously, i am not sure what i think about Dispatch, they seem to be so nice towards Kyo while they can be a real nightmare for others :-S   :))

The news said the final title of The crossing is " Pacific Ring"  :-/  Pacific Wheel ?

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1372908171535157011

utkim said: Thanks god, no love life report from dispatch. Kyo, just keep your love life for yourself and let us know when you are ready for marriage....let's us all dream whoever we want for Kyo as long as it lasts :))

seriously, i am not sure what i think about Dispatch, they seem to be so nice towards Kyo while they can be a real nightmare for others :-S   :))

The news said the final title of The crossing is " Pacific Ring"  :-/

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1372908171535157011

News report says  there are interactions and dialogues between Takeshi's mom and Hye Kyo's mom in the movie.Media is guessing that both of them will be discussing about Takeshi and Hye Kyo's possible relationship/marriage [-O<

Just read it for fun okay,so that we will not be dissapointed if this does not happen :P

Chinese media has also reported Hye Kyo and Director Wong snapshot.Apparently Director Wong found out about Hye Kyo's visit to Hong Kong and immediately contacted her and her staff for dinner get together.

source:baidu

edit: @Utkim, yes the chinese title is changed to太平轮 (tai ping lun) which is direct translation for pacific wheel but i'm not very sure whether the english title will be changed too.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone's interested, but posting this here in case anyone wants to vote for "That Winter, The Wind Blows."

source: http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/03/announcement-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-and-celebs-to-win-seoul-international-drama-awards-2013/
class="content-title" [Announcement] Vote for Your Favorite Dramas and Celebs to Win “Seoul International Drama Awards 2013” halves in unison July 3, 2013 108 Comments
2hxvl3r.jpg

Listen up, Soompiers! You’re in for a real treat!

Soompi is proud to present you the opportunity to vote for your favorite dramas and celebrities who are nominated to win an award at “Seoul International Drama Awards 2013” [henceforth, written as SDA 2013] right here. That’s right. Your vote will decide who will take home the crown in the respective categories and the competition looks pretty fierce with a lot of big names on the nomination list!

You’ll be able to vote from midnight (KST) on July 4 until July 31 for three categories: People’s Choice, Outstanding Korean Drama Prize and Outstanding Korean OST.

You can vote here!  http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2013/

People’s Choice

Some of the hottest stars representing Korea in this category are Lee Min Ho (“The Great Doctor”), Lee Jun Ki (“The Tale of Arang”) and Song Joong Ki (“The Innocent Man”). There are also nominees from China, Japan and Taiwan and a total of 166 actors have been nominated so if you have a favorite from any of the four countries, make sure to give them your full support!

Outstanding Korean Drama Prize

What dramas did you enjoy this year? Did you know that 70% of votes from Soompi along with 30% of votes from SDA Organizing Committee’s evaluation will decide on the winners? Don’t forget to cast your votes!

After a rigorous selection process which required exportation to more than fifteen countries or making more than $3 million through exports in the past year, a total of thirteen dramas have been selected to compete for the Drama category including “Big,” “The Gu Family Book,” and “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” Twelve actors and actresses have been nominated including Gong Yoo, Jo In Sung, Lee Min Jung, Suzy and Song Hye Gyo.

Outstanding Korean OST

For this category, you’ll be able to cast your vote through Daum’s music page. And like any other year, this year will be a close call with great songs that still linger in our minds. Some are anticipating close competition between JYJ’s Junsu’s “Love Is Like Snow” (“The Innocent Man”), Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon’s “And One” (“That Winter, The Wind Blows”) and Baek Ji Young’s “Spring Rain” (“The Gu Family Book”). But, who knows? Maybe there will be a different OST that will take home the prize.

All the winners for the three categories will be announced and honored at the awards ceremony live telecast via MBC TV on September 5.

Rally up your fandoms and get ready for a big showdown!

Thanks for the new updates and development regarding The Crossing!
201307041442779320_51d50fd29ef01.jpg

Song Hye Kyo - Director Wong Kar-wai, Meeting in Hong Kong..What Friction?

[OSEN=Reporter Yoon Ga Lee] Actress Song Hye Kyo wiped away the rumors going around of friction with Director Wong Kar-wai.

Song Hye Kyo enjoyed a friendly moment with The Grandmasters director, Wong Kar-wai, on July 3rd somewhere in Hong Kong. This fact was conveyed through photos and captions from the Twitter (SNS) account of Song Hye Kyo's representative at UAA.
On July 4th, Song Hye Kyo's representative [Ms.Park] uploaded a photo of Director Wong Kar-wai and Song Hye Kyo posing side by side with the following caption: "We finished with Hong Kong Laneige promotion and... Director Wong Kar-wai invited all of our hard working staff members out and bought us a late dinner, Thank you very much..."
In the two photos posted by the representative, Song Hye Kyo is next to Director Wong Kar-wai smiling brightly and making the 'v sign' with her fingers.  As expected, Director Wong Kar-wai has a light smile and looks relaxed. A warm, friendly atmosphere is sensed as Song Hye Kyo's staff also smiles brightly.
Last month on the 30th while in Hong Kong for That Winter, The Wind Blows promotions, Song Hye Kyo was asked by local media about trouble with Director Wong Kar-wai and conveyed clarification.  While there were rumors of a little friction between Director Wong and Song Hye Kyo during the filming of The Grandmasters, Song Hye Kyo's side said it was a good experience with the only difficulties being cultural differences. Despite it, some in the media remained skeptical.
However, only a few days after the media reports on whether there was friction, by the invitation of Director Wong, they had an enjoyable dinner together in Hong Kong, shooting down the exaggerated reports.
Song Hye Kyo's representative, who spoke with OSEN, stated, "We are upset about speculation of friction.  We had a good time with Director Wong Kar-wai."
Source: OSENTranslated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

class="headline"2PM’s Taecyeon and Emma have a cotton candy kiss on ‘We Got Married’KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 10 hours ago

• [*]
2PM's Taecyeon and Emma WuView Photo

2PM's Taecyeon and Emma Wu

[*]2PM's Taecyeon and Emma WuView Photo

[*]2PM's Taecyeon and Emma WuView Photo

In the upcoming episode of ‘We Got Married’ global edition that will be shown on July 7th through cable channel MBC every1, Emma Wu (Gui Gui) and 2PM’s Taecyeon will be heading to a theme park to mark Chilseok (Korean traditional festival).

At the theme park, Emma thought of Zo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo in SBS TV drama ‘That Winter, The Winter Blows’. She then asked Taecyeon, “Let’s do it like in the drama, and have a cotton candy kiss photo.” But Taecyeon was clueless about it since he hasn’t watch the drama yet.

But they did eventually do it but the distance between the two was too wide due to the huge cotton candy. Emma then used her hands to make the cotton candy smaller, before the two snapped a photo of their cotton candy kiss.

The episode will also show Taecyeon and Emma relieving their stress through riding the rollercoaster and having fun with the water theme park attractions, and a surprise event for them.

By: Lee Zhao Tam

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

3686-26450.jpg3686-26451.jpg3686-26453.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

This video is old, but since it has English subs just want to share in case anyone's interested. :)

[star Date] Song Hye-kyo (송혜교) & Nam Ji-hyun (남지현)

credits to KBS World

as much as i'd love to watch TWTWB on tv, but just could'nt...'coz time slot is too late.By that time,am  already fast asleep.I have to wake up early every morning except if there's no classes.Its okay ..i've watch it many times already on dvd.To my fellow Pinoy SHK fans here,wishing you all happy TWTWB viewing! i4ae.jpg

Song Hye-kyo files report on 24 netizens spreading false rumors

Actress Song Hye-kyo summarily indicted 24 netizens who spread false rumors about her.

The Seoul Central Court claimed that Song Hye-kyo summarily indicted 24 netizens for a fine of 500 thousand ~ 1 million won.

Supposedly, these 24 people have been spreading rumors about the actress saying that she's been exchanging favors with politicians and sponsors.

Most of the 24 people were business people between the ages 20 to 30, including a doctor.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-files-report-on-24-netizens-speading-false-rumors-57854.html