Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

even though I am sad but I will get over it because this happened  before...LOL 
I seriously need to stop shipping people. 
but I am happy that this time around it wasn't SHG, even though a lot of ppl were speculating that it was maybe her.

Guest lionel1430292475

Everyone has dissapointed either is me , and i read a comment in allkpop they talk about level of korean idols WB>>KDW>>JIS>> HB or something like that, and they expected the news would be WB. :D

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!I just log in and right away open Netizenbuzz because I know Dispatch is going to release a couple and they were known to release top celebrities.. I feel nervous too because SHK's name is being link to not one but two top actors (but at least when beautiful was mentioned they said it was SHK).....and I quickly scroll the names and I immediately read Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo's name without reading what the contents is and just reading the names, It almost gave me a heart attach!!!!! :(( :(( :(( :(( I thought it was them..... :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( No doubt I would 110% support SHK whomever she choose but bashers would have a field day and we know why.....
Then I scroll down and read JIS and KMH and wanted to slap myself for over reacting... :)) :)I quickly thought of the O2 Shippers because I've been there and we know how it can be painful...O2 Shippers, himnae!!!!

So my 02 days are over!!:(:((TWTWB is still my all time fave ^:)^ ^:)^It is not SHKs loss but theirs!!Moving  along ladies!I am now rooting for KDW.Just watched some of his old videos and he is really handsome,talented and smart..... per wikipedia his IQ is 137,graduated w/ honors in  Mechanical Eng.plus he comes fr. a privileged family(father was VP of one of the top ten shipping companies in the world).Here goes my shipping heart again!This is just for fun..:-bd :-bd \:D/ \:D/,whoever our princess falls in love w/ is ok w/ meno.Her happiness comes first,not mine ^#(^ ^#(^.In the meantime,she can concentrate in more awesome projects lined up for her, so we can see her more often.:x :x

PS...To all 02 lovers (like me)...let me all give you a big hug >:D< >:D< >:D<.Celebrate for OS happiness,next to come will be OYs.

I am so happy for JIS and KMH, they make a beautiful couple :x . May they have the strength against this cruel entertainment world . fighting!

KMH is a close unni of Kyo :D

and O2 fighting!

93495445317760476911011.jpg

A few months ago, the Yeoju City council contacted KARA asking for help. This woman was found to be in an unstable health condition and she was living with 23 dogs. The council was willing to help the woman but did not know what to do with the dogs.
When we first visited her house, it was a mess. There were piles of rubbish everywhere.
This time, our trip was to help clean the house with the Council officials and to shave and do simple health check-ups for the dogs.
And guess what, this time, the famous actress Song Hyekyo joined us!

Cr : FB@KARA

thanks Nongluk

• Like 1

^thanks kim...... it's always so nice to read this kind of article about our dear girl.... she indeed has an angelic heart :x

since kmh is kyo's best friend...... i'm not suprised if she's the matchmaker......   :)>-

one down, two are still in the race :P

^ dearie, so many have the same blue suit..what to do?  :(:))

oh , you still have 2 ships..right and left hand, 2 timer huh? haha

It seems pretty hard to find Kyo @ events, but it doesn't seem hard to find her pics doing these good deeds :x

edit: i think the girl with the grey cap is kyo and i think i can find ms Park hehe

Guest YunRa1430270238

megbc8 said: So my 02 days are over!!:(:((TWTWB is still my all time fave ^:)^ ^:)^It is not SHKs loss but theirs!!Moving  along ladies!I am now rooting for KDW.Just watched some of his old videos and he is really handsome,talented and smart..... per wikipedia his IQ is 137,graduated w/ honors in  Mechanical Eng.plus he comes fr. a privileged family(father was VP of one of the top ten shipping companies in the world).Here goes my shipping heart again!This is just for fun..:-bd :-bd \:D/ \:D/,whoever our princess falls in love w/ is ok w/ meno.Her happiness comes first,not mine ^#(^ ^#(^.In the meantime,she can concentrate in more awesome projects lined up for her, so we can see her more often.:x :x

Guest hdpsp

utkim said: mrboggeyman1 said: @ utkim said: What happened in the past, can we let it be dearies? we aren't them, how can we judge them? I think as a mature human being,  the decision had always been mutual...so let's just be like her, don't blame on anyone or anything for what happened in the past. I don't wish ppl would label SHKers as some fans whom couldn't let it go and being childish.......For all the happenings in the past, i think we are more cautious and more protective towards her, but i really hope we don't blame on HB...we are not them. One thing i am pretty sure, it's not like what you think and why there are still many H2 believers and lovers, of cos it has to be  a reason for that and it's def not bcos we are blind ..but more likely we understand for the reasons, why, how and...and we keep the faith.  There are many things  which make me admire SHK sisters here that shkers had always tried to keep it low and quiet for what we know and have seen , we don't gossip and i believe it's bcos of in order to protect our beloved and i have always been THIS proud of all shk sisters in this forum for being this classy (no gossip, no bashing etc)   :)>-   : Keep it up dearies.

And in the end of the day, shkers will always be shkers...we support her all the way regardless whom  :D

Guest fanysus

Whew I also feel relieved that Kyo is not involved after all. And I think that if ever Kyo decides to date anytime soon (or if she /is/ dating right now), her relationship will be extremely low-profile because she is already well aware of how some "fans" and the entertainment world can be such asshats. Anyway, I support JIS & KMH. I hope theirs will be a beautiful journey. I hope it won't be too long before Kyo finds her guy! Hehe @utkim it seems like such a deep book so yes let's share our thoughts about it that'll be good ^^

hdpsp said: utkim said: mrboggeyman1 said: @ utkim said: What happened in the past, can we let it be dearies? we aren't them, how can we judge them? I think as a mature human being,  the decision had always been mutual...so let's just be like her, don't blame on anyone or anything for what happened in the past. I don't wish ppl would label SHKers as some fans whom couldn't let it go and being childish.......For all the happenings in the past, i think we are more cautious and more protective towards her, but i really hope we don't blame on HB...we are not them. One thing i am pretty sure, it's not like what you think and why there are still many H2 believers and lovers, of cos it has to be  a reason for that and it's def not bcos we are blind ..but more likely we understand for the reasons, why, how and...and we keep the faith.  There are many things  which make me admire SHK sisters here that shkers had always tried to keep it low and quiet for what we know and have seen , we don't gossip and i believe it's bcos of in order to protect our beloved and i have always been THIS proud of all shk sisters in this forum for being this classy (no gossip, no bashing etc)   :)>-   : Keep it up dearies.

And in the end of the day, shkers will always be shkers...we support her all the way regardless whom  :D

Guest hdpsp

utkim said: hdpsp said: utkim said: mrboggeyman1 said: @ utkim said: What happened in the past, can we let it be dearies? we aren't them, how can we judge them? I think as a mature human being,  the decision had always been mutual...so let's just be like her, don't blame on anyone or anything for what happened in the past. I don't wish ppl would label SHKers as some fans whom couldn't let it go and being childish.......For all the happenings in the past, i think we are more cautious and more protective towards her, but i really hope we don't blame on HB...we are not them. One thing i am pretty sure, it's not like what you think and why there are still many H2 believers and lovers, of cos it has to be  a reason for that and it's def not bcos we are blind ..but more likely we understand for the reasons, why, how and...and we keep the faith.  There are many things  which make me admire SHK sisters here that shkers had always tried to keep it low and quiet for what we know and have seen , we don't gossip and i believe it's bcos of in order to protect our beloved and i have always been THIS proud of all shk sisters in this forum for being this classy (no gossip, no bashing etc)   :)>-   : Keep it up dearies.

Hellloooo to all lovely ladies and ofcourse Gentlemen :D

It is really really awesome to see a whole bunch of new posters here,welcome to all new members...it was great reading all your posts..:)

The backlogging experience has been illuminating as well as entertaining ;-) i see a lot of interesting discussions here...before that thanks too all dear Hyekyoers for the updates on our girl...im very sorry for not contributing much lately,miyaneh,i assure il be more active in coming weeks.

firstly,to all O2 shippers,i understand how itl feel like being a shipper myself..itl take few days for the shock to wear off,im sure u all will come around in few days time...my wishes to JIS...i liked O2 as a couple too,but oh well its destiny...we don know who our girl is destined to be with...we can only speculate and dream...but whoever it is i wish it is a great guy and he makes her very happy :\">

About KDW rumours,i do read about them,but if it is indeed true then il be a happy fan ofcourse and also a happy shipper too coz i like KDW a lot after WB...but whether the rumours are true or not true,i hope this time our girl doesnt make it public...il be glad to hear the news even if she announces after getting married! i just dont want people bashing her! also im glad KDW is in the same agency with her! seems shes good friends wd both wonbin n Kang dong won... ;;)

Hoping to see our girl soon in baeksang award red carpet and TWTWB promotions...aww please give ur attendance there my dearest Kyo :x

Guest YunRa1430270238

Maybe SHK was so quick to cut her love rumors with JIS because she wants to be considerate of KDW's feelings. Also she may know about JIS dating KMH beforehand.