Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kashermieece02

others' interpretation - her next project will be announced in Sept. most probably a film since she has already done a drama.

but the most exciting part is her fans will certainly love it, so keep on guessing the "mystery" - is it the genre, co-star or script?

Oh my, I really wish she's working on her new project soon, I would love another drama but a movie will still do..and I hope she'll finally team up with...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh, I can't wait!!!

others' interpretation - her next project will be announced in Sept. most probably a film since she has already done a drama.

but the most exciting part is her fans will certainly love it, so keep on guessing the "mystery" - is it the genre, co-star or script?

thanks kierelun... another trans stated as "domestic and foreign activity is being in parallel. Next term which when is September, domestic will about to be small and was visible with the fact that the possibility again decide with the fans of meeting will revealed recent condition".

besides genre, co-star or script... the mentioning of "next term, domestic will be small", could it be a signal to us that she's doing an overseas movie ? :unsure:

gosh... we'll just have to wait... i wish today is 1st sep instead of aug :blush:

putriN .. thank you for posting that FH lunch scenario. It was so funny. The acting of each of them really complimented each other. Funny, funny, funny!

I just did some re-run in watching it. Can't help but laugh. Still laughing.

it's my pleasure dear... long time no see... you're just back from summer vacation too? :)

yeap... it's always fun to watch them... a pity that Kyo not wanting to do FH2... and her reason is she's

already old to take such role... 28 is old ? :wacko:

i hope she's not serious... i still want her to do a rom-com :)

Hi everyone!! hows summer going for you all?!!

hehe I guess everyone is missing her too!!

posting up pictures and pictures! so cute and pretty!!

I started watching full house again but then my memory ruined it for me cause I remember everything clearly!! I wish have a memory eraser button!! >_<

hello hello huong... welcome back :)

yeap.... everyone missing her like crazy now <_<

sometimes it's a blessing in disguise then to have short memory like me :P

hihi laila, the kekeke girl :lol:

you too.... you're taking such a long holidays huh... welcome back :)

I don't mind the genre as long as it 's an awesome script, but I'd love to see her in a romantic comedy and of course with a handsome, awesome actor hehe ;). I miss her cute, funny face in FH.

Guest SnowB_all

In my dreams she eloped with her hot Eden9 Boss...hahahahhaha

My dream says otherwise, that's why, I had to rewatch their FH. <_<:lol:

janie-hunnie said:
Hi SweetKYO

Remember the Seoul Savvy thingy 'Hip Korea' where they featured superstars Rain and LBH a while back. You have to google it to read more or visit the actors soompi forum; I'll just shared the part where Seoul Savvy mentioned All In. Since SHK is the lead in the drama, thought I share... not sure if any of you have mentioned it in this thread a while back, as I was MIA for a while from this thread so I don't know,... enjoy it anyway :)

Glad they have a sneak view on All In drama... to read more you may visit All In thread

By 2003, Korean dramas were on a roll.

Byunghun would star in a drama series All In based on a real-life story of a Korean gambler who rose from poverty to win the world's poker championship.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9278/ssbh8.jpg

Discovery Channel: Byunghun got the action he craved.. and he still got the girl.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2610/ssbh9.jpg

All In sealed Byunghun as the romantic superhero of a generation, His charisma and charm would ripple far beyond the shores of his time.

LBH's thoughts: All In was an ambitious series. It had a big budget, we filmed in Las Vegas and had a huge audience.

~~~

Wonder when they featured our dear Rain, did they mentioned Full House?

I still haven't had the time to watch Hip Korea yet

Alright enough talkie, bye for now ;)

hi janie-hunnie

it's nice to read your Note bout SHK onnie

anyway this some caps from RAIN DC Hip Korea

FH is also a priority, following the No. 1 criticism of the Hip in Korea

1. FH is a Television drama wich contain 16 episode, is taken from famous manhwa in Korea. Rain act as an actor that move into a new house. and found that the former owner is not willing to move up. So both of them settle an agreement to live together as a Married couple

2. Rain said : I like this role, Yong Jae is own everything accept love. He can't love other. But than after Ji Eun came to his life, He's finnaly change. There so many interesting things in this role

3. Rumor between him dating the lovely actress Song Hye Kyo, because of this drama popularity. Make this drama known in Asia until Erope

and there's even a caps fro SHK's ads "Jinro" in the beginning, middle and in the end of show :rolleyes:

bikyohipkor.jpg

bikyohipkor2.jpg

bikyohipkor3.jpg

credit Jenny_RainBi @ Rainvietnam for caps and quote

and here the Youtube Link

RAIN DISCOVERY HIP KOREA

and in credit titled

they mention SHK name in special thanks

bikyohipkor4.jpg

credit jenny_RainBi @ Rain Vietnam :lol:

Seems that FH and SHK are so special for Bi oppa :lol:

actually I wanna share this from long time ago

but seems alot of people here are so drawning in H2 n BinKyo stuff :sweatingbullets:

so me n other BKF keep it :)

Guest baby_noon

Gina thanks so much :P*toss dulu ah*

aaahh... miss uri lovely couple :rolleyes:

wanna re watch Rain Hip Korea :lol:

---------------------------------------

random old pic

kyowo-1.jpg

daum

Guest baby_noon

yess.. i think :D

umh.. btw, I wonder why Im So Jung and Shin Minah not mention in the credit titles

weren't they get interview in Rain DC :rolleyes:

Guest kashermieece02

umh.. btw, I wonder why Im So Jung and Shin Minah not mention in the credit titles

shim Minah is mentioned in the credits..look at it again..it's written Mina Shim..isn't that her?

that's why I said that seem FH n SHK are so special for Bi oppa :lol:

coz I don't see Park Chan Wook The I'm Cyborg but Okay's director was mention either... or I miss it uh :lol:

shim Minah is mentioned in the credits..look at it again..it's written Mina Shim..isn't that her?

nope..that's a different person keshermieece02

hi janie-hunnie

it's nice to read your Note bout SHK onnie

anyway this some caps from RAIN DC Hip Korea

and here the Youtube Link

RAIN DISCOVERY HIP KOREA

and in credit titled

they mention SHK name in special thanks

http://gi150.photobucket.com/groups/s108/K...ikyohipkor4.jpg

credit jenny @ Rain Vietnam :lol:

Seems that FH and SHK are so special for Bi oppa :lol:

actually I wanna share this from long time ago

but seems alot of people here are so drawning in H2 n BinKyo stuff :sweatingbullets:

so me n other BKF keep it :)

I'm guilty, bianeh :sweatingbullets:

Thanks gina for sharing the link, I didn't know about this even Jan sis mentioned about it, but I was like huh "hip Korea" what's it?

Glad to know Kyo's name was mentioned there :blush: .

FH NGs

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%CE%BB%DB%C7%C7/...331c9523dc1159/

Guest MeLLa

Thank you Putrin for the pic. I still want Bi for her and LBH for her too, even HB, and of course I like WB.

oh gosh I am becoming fickle minded - one is consistent, my wish for her a good guy to love more than she does. Meanwhile, can I post this WW pics, they're sweet too:

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr301/S...30564256301.jpg

I LOVE this interview :)

In my dreams she eloped with her hot Eden9 Boss...hahahahhaha

I love them two together :)

I'm guilty, bianeh :sweatingbullets:

Thanks gina for sharing the link, I didn't know about this even Jan sis mentioned about it, but I was like huh "hip Korea" what's it?

Glad to know Kyo's name was mentioned there :blush: .

FH NGs

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%CE%BB%DB%C7%C7/...331c9523dc1159/

it's okay utkim

I'm just sharing my thought actually..not meant to give a pressure at all.. :lol:

well we all here are sharing each other right,,

but because this recent topic is around H2 n Binkyo

so it's kinda uneasy for me or other friends sharing bout BiKyo stuff :blush:

I just don't wanna misunderstanding bout the topic here, that's all.. :sweatingbullets:

^ Gina, please don't feel uneasy for sharing anything related to Kyo dear. Even there are much talks about WB, HB, or LBH, I'm sure many of us here want to hear about Bi as well. I do understand your feelings gina, but please don't make yourself feel uneasy dear. Let's us all be cool and feel happy whatever we share about beloved Hye Kyo, that's all what matters :D .

^well said my dear thumbsup.gif

BKF, we apologise for being too carried away -_-

thanks gina for the Hip Korea follow-up :)

i love Kyo's J billboard that the director used... she looks pretty & sexy :rolleyes:

to be mentioned in both programs, that's make Song Hye Kyo very special...

reminds me, "there's a woman behind every man's success" :sweatingbullets:

you go girl! :D

she is very funny and adorable isn't she ?

thanks kim :)

pls Kyo, we beg you.... one more rom-com pray.gif