Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Jan sis, welcome back dearie.

oh sis! i took it out for editing...you think i should be posting it here? i mean...uhm~ i'll be glad to repost it if you guys want...that story was like 3 years ago...hahaha...wow that was a really long time...i'm still working on wildflower 2 so i guess i'll just repost it then...that will give me enough time to finish wildflower 2...great! hope you will still support it...

Please do it Kaycee :D .

Thanks everyone for the pics :D .

putriN, remember similar cup dear, kikikik, madness :lol:

afef77cb3ef8cfa1c817682e.jpg

Baidu

Guest knucklepink

more pics...:)

from china:

1C4E661A8C9F42B140A5B76F7B182970.jpg

i'm guessing this is at an airport...where?

2009-07-07_12_3B07_3B39.jpg

holding the product pensively...

20090609_8b8db1f9ff17a794bbacmjJvBh.jpg

lucky, lucky male staffers:

20090609_ecbc3a3e50b976e68e2ckXDiQq.jpg

at another airport (again, when was this?):

2862.jpg

and at the cover of the chinese OK! mag:

cf0e8c25276f2e0ed40742d.jpg

enjoy! :D

i'm guessing this is at an airport...where?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/pinkk...2_3B07_3B39.jpg

at another airport (again, when was this?):

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/pinkkim/2862.jpg

enjoy! :D

hi belle, yes, both are from airport in HK :)

1st pic was in Jul 2007... she was there for SongHyeKyo for Celine... her designed bag event...

i remember it created such a big huha in the HK media when she arrived at the airport carrying a Chanel bag :blink:

pretty Kyo with her designed bag at the event :rolleyes:

shkc2007.jpg

2nd pic was in Mar 2008... as an award presenter for Asian Film Awards :sweatingbullets:

this is where Barry struck by her beauty :P

afa2008.jpg

<missing Kyo-onni mode>

..her contract with Eden9 will expire on May next year, right?..i hope she and her "ever gorgeous boss" will finally have a project together just before her contract ends.. :rolleyes:

you sounded like she's not going to renew her contract with eden9 :(

yeah, if she did receive better deal... why not, she needs to venture out <_<

that's when i have to part with my avie's slogan :tears:

candids from FH Party :P

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m295/ba...yocandidfh3.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

where's the male lead? kekekekk.. :rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Full body shots and she looks so sexy B)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m295/ba...yo/ladykyo4.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

I just searched the old pic Kyo Onni with her manager. So wonder where there is...

If you know, please tell me know...Thanks so much B)

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx158/t...kyomanajer2.jpg

baidu

re-posted : song hye-Kyo Indonesia (hyeina)

probably with the 2nd lead actress taking pix too since kyo with the 2nd lead actor, they took turns :D

the ever-suave KSS, just a recap what he said about Kyo :rolleyes:

"Before filming the drama, I knew who she was but I wasn't a big fan of Song Hye Gyo. [but from the drama], she is so funny...her and Young Jae both were fun to watch :lol: . From watching her film the drama, I saw how funny she is and what a good actress she is :rolleyes: . Now I 'm a big fan." @shanda

i didn't expect her skirt to be that short! :blush:

not so sure dear where's the place... 1st time for me to see the pic... the guy is huge :blink:

putriN, remember similar cup dear, kikikik, madness :lol:

i second kim... go ahead kaycee... this is the 1st fanfic that i read and it will always and forever have a soft sentimental spot in my heart :wub:

of cos i do remember dearie and i always will... yeah, solid madness... what have H2 done to us huh :lol:

i always use it for my coffee, my fave hot beverage..... from thereon, my coffee can never taste better :sweatingbullets:

many thanks dear :)

Guest SweetKYO

i second kim... go ahead kaycee... this is the 1st fanfic that i read and it will always and forever have a soft sentimental spot in my heart :wub:

of cos i do remember dearie and i always will... yeah, solid madness... what have H2 done to us huh :lol:

i always use it for my coffee, my fave hot beverage..... from thereon, my coffee can never taste better :sweatingbullets:

many thanks dear :)

Kaycee, I third with Kim, Putrin - and thank you for reposting them, I just clck your link (the heart signs) and I can start reading your fanfics. Actually I have read all of them before, I was using other AKA. but I set time to re-read them. I am awaiting for your other fanfics - we need them especially our star is somewhere, still cooking something for us.

:)SHK must be proud of you guys, she is blessed with very talented, resourceful and gifted fans like you, who can write stories, do graphic arts, ps, wallies, sourcing for news, etc.

thnak you I am enjoying this thread.

Guest SweetKYO

For some entertainment, while waiting for the next event to happen, this is

a 2004 drama: RAY OF SUNSHINE - this isnt the drama itself but some scence and NGs, etc.

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%CE%BB%DB%C7%C7/...a448953a42b30ba

photo166681.jpg

photo166661.jpg

photo166691.jpg

photo166781.jpg

I got a poor copy of video of this drama but I lost it from borrowers - does anyone know any link where

I can watch this drama. also Guardian Angel. thank you

Guest baby_noon

thanks sweetKYO for the pics

aahh. wanna rewatch that drama :rolleyes:

knucklepink,those PS made by my friends ^___^

---------------------------------------------------------------

Frontline

kyofront.jpg

Laneige

Gahh.. love this pic

She's So Beautiful :sweatingbullets:

kyolanpretty.jpg

source : songhyegyo.net

re-posted : Song Hye-Kyo Indonesia (hyeina)

Guest kashermieece02

awwww, so many old pics of Kyo-onni on this page, everyone's missing her so much!!!

...thanks for all the pictures, she's truly gorgeous in all aspects.....hope she'll finally appear very very soon... :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*edit I JUST TOPPED ANOTHER PAGE!

This is truly a sign!

phew.... i'm so glad you took it out... i thot it was probably just vanished without trace :P

why not kaycee... after you've edited, it's a must you post it here... very nice storyline... i love it....

it's abt time you share it with soompiers esp us who are deprived of Kyo's news atm <_<

you know we'll always support you my dear.... and we're glad that you're back :D

yes sis...kkk...i had to take out most of my other stories for editing and re-posting...and thanks for the really touching words... :) i feel happy that after all this time i've been on hiatus you can still remember me... just a bit of a preview of wildflower 2...it's a bit...uhm tragic...i think...hahaha...still working on the editing though...maybe after a few days i'll have my old story posted here...

well yeah...i terribly miss her too...and also wonbin oppa...i wish and pray that they'd do a drama together...and i wish she'd renew her contract with eden9...i so love them both!

okay sis that was all i needed to convince me...since youu asked for it...but just give me some time to edit everything...kkk...i'll have it reposted as soon as i can...

oh that was so sweet... :blush: i feel really happy because of that...and that was my first wonbin and SHK fanfic...of course inspired by my funny friends...and my boring hospital duty during my college days...that was like two years ago sis...and i'm glad you still appreciate it... :):D:D

Kaycee, I third with Kim, Putrin - and thank you for reposting them, I just clck your link (the heart signs) and I can start reading your fanfics. Actually I have read all of them before, I was using other AKA. but I set time to re-read them. I am awaiting for your other fanfics - we need them especially our star is somewhere, still cooking something for us.

:)SHK must be proud of you guys, she is blessed with very talented, resourceful and gifted fans like you, who can write stories, do graphic arts, ps, wallies, sourcing for news, etc.

thnak you I am enjoying this thread.

oh i see...kkk... :D okay sis don;t woryy about it...i'm taking most of my stories out though...you all make me feel really really happy with your nice words...i will do my best on this one and i'm really counting on your support...

i feel tired from work but after reading all your messages for me...I fell really motivated...thank you very much!

i love you all! :D:D:D

Guest cintakyo

oooh no news..no pic...oh so MIZZ hem so much!!!!! really :tears:

happy weekend's.....songhyekyoer'ss :) :) :)

i wanna post pic kyo's in style FRONTLINE cf :) :) :) so lovely.... :P

Image-1221134-74454791-2-WebSmall_0.jpg

Image-1221134-74454790-2-WebSmal-1.jpg

^Thanks for posting Kyo's pics cintakyo :D .

I guess we all miss her that much huh.

I miss this cutie.

715e1038d37bcee6b211c72b.jpg

17155248710.jpg

113395769201696900.jpg

200408200143_01.jpg

1212_copy.jpg

@ as labeled

Kaycee, take your time dearie. How I wish we get to see them together in drama, CF or for real . *sigh*

Guest SweetKYO

4aa328ed49c4c719269791f51.jpg

ya I am yearning again new photos/video of H2 fr. Laneige maybe for month of July -

watching again some cute parts of this drama WW

125a0be6a4aa1e0eb83820371.jpg

she's making faces - okay take your time then - just miss yah!

HiHi my beloved KYOers :D

there's news today on our dear girl... don't know how accurate it will be translated online from google :blush:

my interpretation, it seems that Kyo is back home from New York... she was there since mid June for

"Vogue" photoshooting... she's back temporary for domestic activities and her upcoming plan, staying in New York for 8 mths to study english (again?) (not sure, bianeh) ... it was mentioned that she had overseas projects in discussion :blink: we're gonna surely miss her and wish her all the best!

at least, now we know that she's doing fine :)

but first Kyo, you're back... pls be more visible before you MIA again.... pls pray.gif

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

google trans -

'New York residence, Song Hye Kyo, 13 days return .. Why?'

Stay in New York last month was to return on 13 topseuta Song Hye Kyo.

She's close, according to Song Hye Kyo through Incheon International Airport, will return in the morning. Digestion, and the return of Song Hye Kyo next review because of the domestic calendar. The KBS 2TV drama 'their world' impressive performance from the famous domestic seonboyeotdeon Song Hye Kyo, which has been reobeukol of a master coach and overseas.

Song Hye Kyo, a multinational fashion magazine 'Vogue' junggukpan nakjeomdwae cover from mid-June in New York said during the cover shoot. Recent surveys conducted by the Korea Tourism Organization Hong Kong is the most preferred one of the Korean Wave star Song Hye Kyo is a prayer from the world's leading fashion photographers and photo shoot hit breathing.

Song Hye Kyo in New York to study English with the photo shoot was jeonnyeomhae. Also, in discussions with overseas project has said. Song Hye Kyo the U.S. independent film, 'poetry', and on film director John Woo decided to participate in the project were elected, including two from overseas reobeukol.

Song Hye Kyo in New York after the domestic departure sohwahan schedule, plans to stay in 8 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ps. guys, how are we going to pass through those upcoming days, mths till next year without her ? :tears:

i guess more artworks and fanfix... many thanks to ever-talented KYOers... you guys are BEST! thumbup.gif

edit : aigooo... babel trans is different ... the last para it's stated :

Song Hye-kyo after digesting a domestic schedule, again leaves toward New York, until August is the plan which will stay from the actual place. (so 8 is eight mths or August ?) :wacko:

i think i better leave it to the expert for any damage control... any takers? :blush:

*bianeh for the false alarm*

phew! it's not that she'll be in NY for 8 mths as what i thot earlier :blush:

shanda is definitely our life saviour here... she's gonna translate the article :phew:

we shall wait for the good news from her then :rolleyes:

many thanks in advance shanda for making time to feed our hunger on Kyo's news :sweatingbullets:

^ Oh dear, I think the news meant August and not 8 months putriN :lol: . Thanks putriN, at least we know a lil bit more about her .

So she was there for 13 days only for a photoshot, sounds weird and long though, but maybe she had a hols when she was there too :P

^hi kim... shanda has fixed it for us :D

'New York Stay' Song Hye Kyo, Return Home Temporarily on the 13th...Why?

shk0712e.jpg

Top star Song Hye Kyo, who has been in New York since last month, returns home on the 13th.

According to a source close to Song Hye Kyo, she arrives at Incheon Interational airport in the morning of that day. Her return home this time is fulfill her domestic schedule and review for her next term project. Having shown such impressive acting in last year's Worlds Within, Song Hye Kyo these days has been receiving 'love calls' from both famous directors in Korea and overseas.

Song Hye Kyo has been in New York since mid-June to shoot the cover of the multinational monthly fashion magazine Vogue (China edition). Recently chosen as the Hallyu-star favored most by Hong Kong citizens in a survey conducted by the Hong Kong branch of Korean Tourism, she was also matched with a world-renowned fashion photographer for this pictorial shoot.

Song Hye Kyo came to New York for the fashion pictorial, while at the same time to put her heart and soul into English study. Also, it is known that she is in discussion regarding overseas projects. She starred in the american independent film, Make Yourself at Home and was expected to appear in Director John Woo's next term project. It's clear there's no end to 'love calls' from overseas.

After completing her domestic scheduling, Song Hye Kyo will return back to New York and the plan is for her to stay there until August.

@shanda

~~~~~~~~~~

many many thanks shanda.... we really appreciate it :)

ehem... besides directors, any "love calls" from someone special :sweatingbullets:

super glad, happy that she's fine :rolleyes: