Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

congrats shk/hyun bin!! I was busy doing my project and finally Im done (its due in 1 hr) and YAY I get this great present!!!! woot!! =D

I cant wait till the end of the year. =D plus this summer, sure there will be pictures during filming! =D

also congrats to all the shk/hyun bin shippers!! =D your wish came true. (I wonder when will my wish come true if it can even come true...gy/shk)

wave back to deka...hi deka!

Guest alexdan

heheheh, Im still smiling from ear to ear :lol: , just the thoughts seeing her in drama with HB could make me all giddy, 2 gorgegous faces :wub: . about the script , muahhhh, Im more interested in unni more than anything else, I can watch anything from her ,hahaha

SONG HYE KYO-HYUN BIN TO RETURN TO THE SMALL SCREEN AS PDS

Hallyu stars Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin will return side by side to the small screen as PDs.

The twosome has been cast as the leads in the upcoming KBS2 mini-series, 'The World that They Live In' (Writer Noh Hee Kyeong and director Pyo Min Soo) which is scheduled to air this upcoming November on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Drama production company YEG stated, "We want to express our gratitude to the remarkable director Pyo Min Soo. He and writer Noh Hee Kyeong invested a lot of time in searching for the actors that would match best with the project and characters." When it was confirmed that Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin would be starring in the drama, PD Pyo and writer Noh were enthusiastic and overjoyed.

Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin will begin filming in June.

@Shanda

thanks kim for sharing the news here :)

start filming in June ? hurraaaay.... we can expect pix coming in ! :D

hopefully H2 look GOOD together... they are individually though...

but, their chemistry on-screen... is still debatable :ph34r:

@ OSEN - i just post partial :

"Song Hye Gyo and Hyun Bin, both 26, have been confirmed as the leads in the new drama by PD Pyo Min Su (Full House, What Star Did You Come From, Insoon Is Pretty) and writer No Hee Kyung (Goodbye Solo, Several Questions that Make Us Happy).

Apparently Song Hye Gyo was PD Pyo's top choice, and was sent the synopsis early. Her character is described as strong and straightforward, conveying a mature image as a professional woman; both she and Hyun Bin play drama PDs at a broadcast station. The World They Live In plans to air on KBS in November "

i must make an effort to read the sypnosis of her dramas... don't think have chance to watch them though :huh:

WOW... simply love Hye-Kyo character.... a strong and straightforward mature professional woman :sweatingbullets:

with her petite size.... definitely she will portray it superbly thumbsup.gif

btw... aren't HB currently doing a movie... can he finish by June :unsure:

i guess... he just don't want to pass this golden opportunity to collab with our dear girl :lol:

who wouldn't want to grab this chance huh... seeing her everyday wink.gif

Guest kdramafanusa

[translation]

Hyun Bin & Song Hye-kyo to Star in New KBS Drama "The World They Live In"

[seoul=Yonhap] On the 6th, production company YEG announced that Hyun Bin and Song Hye-kyo will lead KBS 2TV's Monday/Tuesday drama "The World They Live In" this November. They will play drama PDs.

Song Hye-kyo will work with PD Pyo Min-soo again, their last collaboration was "Full House" from 4 years ago. In this drama, she will play Joo Joon-young (주준영) who is direct and confident; she will show viewers the matured attractiveness/charm of a career woman.

In addition, Hyun Bin will also return from a 2-year hiatus; his last TV appearance was KBS 2TV drama "Snow Queen". He will play drama PD Jung Ji-oh (정지오); he will show viewers a tender yet strong charisma.

Using television as its backdrop, this drama will depict the process of television drama production. Writer Noh Hee-Kyung will be working with PD Pyo Min-soo again, they are the team behind "Lie 거짓말" (1998, KBS), "Foolish Love 바보같은사랑" (1999, KBS 2TV), and "Solitude 고독" (2002, KBS 2TV).

Guest naomz

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

SHK AND HB IN A DRAMA FINALLY CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this makes me wanna cry! the petition is over! the dream is over! IT'S FINALLY COMING TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! can somebody pinch me or slap me here! come on come on! i just texted my bestfriend who loves these two the most among all her favorites and she's as excited as i am!

oh i'm extremely happy right now! i'm ecstaatic, elated, on cloud nine! this is such a great news!

i'm trying to get hold of dear soutsada sis btw. i'm sure she'll be as happy as we are when she hears about this great news!

Guest thevert

unnie will return . I'm so happy . Thanks god , thanks unnie . I wish that November will be soon .

Guest SnowB_all

SnowB - are you now awake too?

Awake, and in silent mode. Kyo playing PD -- has a lot of possibilities. Perhaps, a cameo role, from a "Hollywood Hottie?"

Awake, and in silent mode. Kyo playing PD -- has a lot of possibilities. Perhaps, a cameo role, from a "Hollywood Hottie?"

hi snowB_all !l it's seems you and putriN had same thought.....ee942703.gif might be chin_ay and tisya too... and of course bikyo shipper ...... me... ? ^^^ just said b4 ^^^ B) more than that (more than just a cameo)...... :P

huong !... for GY.. u must be awaiting for 2 more years though.... be patience dear ?! 11_9_16.gif

right now HB time... next... perhaps 59fd621b.gifKSW.... or Mr.H.... and than... than WB and GY... :) waw... our girl would be very... very busy... as same as her 'close friend'... if that happened.... the most happier people are shk fans... which is.... us vaka SHKers... 8ff442a1.gif

just kidding no offense gals.... :P

edit : whoa.. snow... u'r reply so fast vvv ... i'm not finish it yet .... :w00t:

Yes! Something new!

I watched that "Hwang Jin-i" and was surprised at her amazing acting ability. Because before, I thought she was just a model...didn't know she an actress as well x_x

But yeah she's amazing.

Guest SnowB_all

hi snowB_alll ! it's seems you and putriN had same thought..... :w00t::w00t: might be chin_ay and tisya too... and of course bikyo shipper ...... me... ? ^^^ just said b4 ^^^ B) more than that...... :P

hi huong !... for gy... u must have awaiting for more 2 years though.... be patience huh ?! :sweatingbullets:

right now hb times... next... perhaps KSW.... or Mr.H.... and than... than... waw... our girl would be very... very busy... as same as her 'close friend'... if that happened.... the most happier people are shk fans... which is.... US aka SHKers... B):D:lol:

Tisya, putriN, Chin-ai, me and others are on the same wavelength. We need Echan too! After 4 years post FH, BiKyo should follow up with another collaboration. It is definitely sure-sale, a blockbuster! Anyhow, with or without Mr HWNMNBMH, Kyo is a verstaile actress, by herself. However, with Mr H, though, my"dreamspinning" will not stop. Dreams can be "creative" though.

To tell you the truth, I only know Bi and Kyo among Korean stars, so I am super dedicated to them. In FH, I was sold to their acting, and their "chemistries". THE BEST.

PD Pyo Min Soo ... cameo role for "Mr. Hollywood Hottie" at the end, and give us a surpsie? Please? As of Mr. H in Hollywodd, their filming takes ony few months. He could surely pop in and out of Korea.

I pray all "religions" to help me on this duo. The first to answer my prayer. I become their "follower".

Serious, huh?

On WITH S2's homepage, there is a section for Possible Future Projects; these are the dramas that WITH S2 plans on subbing. :)

This drama is listed there meaning that WITH S2 will take on this project. :)

:D that makes me sooo happy :)

love their subbing, imo even better than station subbers :lol:

GAH! november seems so far away, but we've waited this long, what's a few months more :)

Guest kickhopstep

I'm going to have to try and track down her indie film. Can't wait for the "World We Live In" !

^^ aww, isabella sis, you are fast in making siggy, *jealous* hehehe, would you make some BinKyo siggy for me? wonbin and Huyn Bin, confusing, haha

btw... aren't HB currently doing a movie... can he finish by June :unsure:

i guess... he just don't want to pass this golden opportunity to collab with our dear girl :lol:

who wouldn't want to grab this chance huh... seeing her everyday wink.gif

hehehe, nice thoughts :rolleyes:

I'm going to have to try and track down her indie film. Can't wait for the "World We Live In" !

Welcome to SHK wonderful thread, hope you enjoy :D

Btw, Welcome to all newbies :D

Guest SiLvErWiNg

hi SiLvErWiNg- welcome back to SHK thread.... see what you have done ? such a GOLDEN TOUCH you hv :D

by the flick of your magical H2 banner... the news came out ! btw... you have sixth sense huh :lol:

and..... the drama is about broadcasting.... Hye-Kyo is a PD in this drama....

i say this again... just hope that it's not repetition of "On Air" or "Spotlight"... but i have faith in the PD and Sriptwriter thumbsup.gif

SONG HYE KYO....... saranghaeyo.gif

Hi putriN! :DIt wan't just my golden touch but everyones GOLDEN VOICE AND WISHES that made everyones dreams come true. I guess I do a sixth sense. Or maybe it was just luck that this alsome non-stop news is happening now. :lol:

Kyo I LOVE your banner and avatar. You are so good at making those. I wish to see MORE! :D

I had a little time before heading to school so I made another pix. Though it's plain, this my best creation yet. :D

HyunKyo-1.jpg

Congrats to all who wishes for HB-HK collab, ur wishes finally have come true!! Putrin sis lets pray hard like them too so that we could get our another Bin-HK collab wishes coming true oso :lol:

I cant wait to see this show seeing how SHK will potray that strong career woman will bring her acting level to a more new height and wats more wif a gd-looking male cast too!

I can forseen that this drama will def be a big hit!!

Guest alexdan

uhhh, I read somewhere the script writer is a woman and not a man :unsure: ? ehhhhh, is she :sweatingbullets: ? I though it was a man, sorry.

Child Actress Lee Young Yoo, "I want to be like Song Hye Kyo"

Child actress Lee Young Yoo who will appear on the June broadcast of SBS 'Lee Jae Ryong and Jung Eun Ah's Good Morning Show' has been gathering quite a following with TV audience.

When asked which entertainer she would like to become, she responded "Like Song Hye Kyo unnie, I want to become a good actress and a beautiful person. My mom has such a fine mind like Shin Ae Ra auntie, I want to be a kindhearted person like that." Despite her young age as an actress, it's clear that she has bold aspirations.

200805061042241001_1.jpg

@Shanda

----------------

such a adorable girl.

Silverwing: thnx for the fanart, lovely :D