Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Time to come out from hiding as unni's comeback drama is around the corner..:wub: Guess I've been saving some energy as we are getting a double treat project from unni..:lol:

Cant wait to meet Ha Young Eun. I want a feisty one:lol: 

How have you been fellow kyonatics?:)

• Like 2

• caileysmileyyy changed the title to Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ Upcoming Dramas 2021 and 2022~ 1. Now, We're Breaking Up 2. The Glory / Birthday Month (November)

Song Hye-kyo "Innocent and bright Jang Ki-yong, a friend who will be loved anywhere 

Enter 2021.11.05. 9:03 am
Reporter Lee Seung-gil  
202111050859933425_1_20211105090302671.jpg?type=w430view original
202111050859933425_2_20211105090302692.jpg?type=w430view original

Spoiler

202111050859933425_3_20211105090302706.jpg?type=w430view original

202111050859933425_4_20211105090302718.jpg?type=w430

view original

[My Daily = Reporter Lee Seung-gil] Actress Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong of SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'We're Breaking Up' showed their trust in each other in an interview published through Dazed magazine.
The beautiful pictorial, which looks as if Ha Young-eun and Yoon Jae-guk, who live and breathe in the drama, are stuffed on the ground as it is, spans over thirty pages and foretells the one and only story of two people who write it as parting and read it as love. This shoot was directed by the capsule collection newly released by the global fashion house Fendi, and completed a sensual couple look while maintaining the individuality of the two actors. 

The two actors continued to explain their respective roles without hesitation. Song Hye-kyo said, "Love comes again to Yeong-eun, who lived a free life without being swayed by personal emotions while protecting her professionalism. In the meantime, he is a character who makes wise decisions and thinks healthy. As much as I can learn while acting,” he said, expressing his affection for Young-eun. Jang Ki-yong said, “Jaeguk is full of passion and confidence in his life as well as his work. He is cool even in front of love, and matures in many cases. It was very different from the characters I have played so far, so I had a lot of trouble.”
When asked about the two-shot that anyone would turn their attention to, and the breathing of Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong, Jang Ki-yong showed both the faces of the still-fluttering juniors and the dignified lead actors. “Working with Song Hye-kyo sunbaenim was like a very distant goal. The picture I had only imagined was drawn into reality rather quickly, so it was amazing since the drama meeting. I just thought I had to do well. When I and Hye-kyo sunbaenim were standing together, I thought it would be nice to be fully reflected as Ha Young-eun and Yoon Jae-guk, not as seniors and juniors.”
Song Hye-kyo looked at her junior Ki-yong positively and did not spare praise and encouragement. “Pure, bright and cheerful. We had a lot of difficulties while filming because we were friends with no flaws, but he followed us well until the very end. He was a mature friend who didn't hurt himself to ask questions and seek help, so I was able to help without any difficulties. Kiyong seemed to be loved wherever he went.”
[Photo = provided by Dazed]
(Reporter Seung-gil Lee winnings@mydaily.co.kr)

Reporter Lee Seung-gil winnings@mydaily.co.kr.                                   source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003552544

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images/ tweets in one post! Thanks!