Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

http://dailynews.sina.com/gb/ent/otherstar/sinacn/20170710/02057947606.html

Http://news.sina.com   2017 年 10 月 10 日 02:05    Beijing Sina.com

Song Hye Kyo self-timer

Song Hye Kyo self-timer

LOS ANGELES July 10, just announced with the Song Zhongji wedding news bride Song Hye Kyo in the SNS on a self-portrait photo. Photo Song Hye Kyo wearing plain white T-shirt, and friends shopping, facing the mirror self-timer.

Song Hye Kyo, who is about to marry, looks delicate and everyday. A public user message blessing Qiao sister. (New)

-------------------------------

SHK and Jo In Sung need to meet in drama again:kiss_wink:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/10/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-first-met-2-years-ago-jo-sung/

Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo First Met 2 Years Ago Through Jo In Sung

Song-Joong-Ki-Song-Hye-Kyo-Jo-In-Sung.jp

It turns out Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo might’ve actually met earlier than “Descendants of the Sun“!

The July 10 broadcast of Channel A’s “Heard It Through the Grapevine” discussed the two actors’ upcoming marriage.

During the show, one of the panelists revealed that the couple first met each other in 2013 through Jo In Sung, who had starred in the drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows” with Song Hye Kyo.

Another panelist then added, “Many actors, such as Jo In Sung, Kim Woo BinLee Min Ho, and Kang Dong Won, were in talks for the role of Yoo Si Jin in ‘Descendants of the Sun.’ However, most of them had to turn it down because the drama was being pre-produced and filmed overseas. Jo In Sung then recommended Song Joong Ki to the production staff.”

It looks like Jo In Sung played a pretty significant role in this whole thing! Meanwhile, you can read more of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s love story here.

------------------------------------
https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/04/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-acquaintances-describe-how-love-story-began/

Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo’s Acquaintances Describe How Their Love Story Began

Song-Joong-Ki-Song-Hye-Kyo-XPN1.jpg
Earlier today, top stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo announced that they will be getting married in October.

On July 5, a close acquaintance of the two actors revealed, “They started having feelings for each other before ‘Descendants of the Sun‘ had aired. The drama was pre-produced so they actually began filming in the second half of 2015.”

“Then early last year, Song Joong Ki secretly brought over some snacks to the set of Song Hye Kyo’s photo shoot. It was even before their drama began airing, so the staff wondered why he came,” the acquaintance added.

See Also: 11 K-Drama Couples That Met On Set And Married In Real Life

Another alleged acquaintance further shared that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo sometimes accompanied each other whenever they had international schedules. Before their relationship began, Song Hye Kyo felt a bit reluctant to date a celebrity, but she was eventually won over by Song Joong Ki’s sincerity.

The acquaintance explained, “Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo didn’t really try to hide their relationship from the people around them. They first told people they trusted, and if someone else asked about it, they neither affirmed nor denied.”

It was then revealed that the actors didn’t want their dating news to be reported by the media, because they wanted to be the first ones to tell their fans about their relationship.

Congratulations again to the beautiful couple!

----------------------------------

SJK's mind, always Song Hye Kyo:kiss_wink:

‎credit to owner, Katherine Lau to KiKyo Taiwan Fan Club
9 mins · 
repost from ig @kikyo_cn_official
Joong Ki's name is song hye-kyo 
repost from ig @kikyo_cn_official

20034106_1566891016695176_4628827640927617024_n.jpg?oh=f313ce6e4dac689051d40594dafacf76&oe=59FB0B30

---------------------------------------

SHK's father in-law(exciting for grandchild):kiss_wink:

http://star.ettoday.net/news/964532?from=fb_et_star

Song Zhongji and Song Huijiao after marriage there are many second generation of synthetic lit, but also caused a burst of warm discussion "Song Song gave birth to a child must be handsome / beautiful", Song Dad also asked is not want to quickly hold gold sun, face On the smile full of some shy to say "the parents will be so hope it, I also with the whole world of the same parents (hope they hurry to have children) ah!

----------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

Song Joong Ki talks about Song Hye Kyo for the first time after marriage announcement

News

After a shocking marriage announcement with Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki shows up for an interivew for the first time! 

On July 7, Song Joong Ki attended a press con for his movie 'Battleship Island'. After the event, the SBS-TV 'Entertainment Night' got the chance to interview the actor. Despite being nervous, Song Joong Ki picked up the mic with ease. 
667cd011ebc3f3889c4f09d4a3fcb3db.jpg

During the interview, Song Joong Ki responded to rumors about their alleged couple nicknames. He said it is not true that Soong Joong Ki is often called 'Kyo', while Song Hye Kyo is often called 'Song'.
cc5f8cf311421dbf6de799da783848cd.jpg

He said their nicknames will be revealed soon. He added, "I will get married soon, so I have to think carefully about the our nicknames".
img_20170710174311_ba25fb72.jpg

Song Joong Ki started talking about his fiance, and said that Song Hye Kyo adviced him to not be nevous today, but good. He also added that Song Hye Kyo adds positive effect on his life, making it calm and deep. 

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki's interview will be broadcasted at 8:55 PM on July 11.

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/7947/

-https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/11/song-joong-kis-first-interview-after-the-wedding-annoucement/

-http://kdramabuzz.com/song-joong-kis-father-talks-about-his-sons-upcoming-marriage-to-song-hye-kyo/

Guest RoseS

http://kdramabuzz.com/songsong-couple-descendants-sun/

SongSong Couple During Descendants of the Sun

By MARK  July 9, 2017 
descendants-of-the-sun-5-702x459.jpg

Many was still surprised with the sudden wedding announcement of the popular stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo . Also known as Song-Song Couple in the hit korean drama Descendants of the Sun.

In a short interview with the same network’s Entertainment Weekly on July 7, Kim Shi Hyung shared his thoughts: “They became much closer during the latter half [of filming]compared to the beginning. In the beginning, they were just friendly as work colleagues who had a senior-junior relationship.”

Kim-Shi-Hyung-Descendants-of-the-Sun.jpg

“We did try to film as comfortably as possibly, so that they could become closer. However, I never imagined that they would develop into a couple”, he stated.

While other express affection through social media and such using modern technology. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo shares that their relationship stars with personally written messages to each other. The couples colleague and acquaintances also added how love bloom between the two star.

[★TRENDING] Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Had A Secret Engagement Party

Published: 30 minutes ago

Reports revealed that Song Joong Ki proposed to Song Hye Kyo at a restaurant in Japan surrounded by friends and staff.

song-engagement-party-6.jpg

The restaurant employees revealed that the couple held a large engagement party.

“They came with about 30 staffs. They held an engagement part here.

— Restaurant Employee

They became more certain of their happy news when Song Joong Ki gave Song Hye Kyo a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

“When he gave [Song Hye Kyo] a flower bouquet, we heard everyone cheering ‘Wow’.”

— Restaurant Employee

song-engagement-party-2.jpg

They also revealed that Dispatch’s previously released photos were indeed taken on the special day.

“They were caught on photo in front of the street lamp.”

— Restaurant Employee

song-engagement-party-5.jpg

video,   http://weibo.com/tv/v/Fc0Ut5zTu?fid=1034:836019cdbb24f4fb5ec85452e6554077

Replay the current network environment is poor, you can re-play the video
Fc0Ut5zTu?fid=1034:836019cdbb24f4fb5ec85

[Artist intermediary] last week's most popular topic is # Song Zhongji Song Hye Kyo married # # two love story we # showers intermediary to tell you about it ~ good envy of the couple was born! # Song Hye Kyo # # Song Chung base you want to add more happiness Oh ~ [c swing] [c sell Meng]
a7d5b9ddly8fftu9jz5cqj202s02sdgg.jpg

During the interview, Song Joong Ki’s father revealed that Joong Ki often visits and even brings people over to his parents’ home, including Song Hye Kyo.

“He comes often and rests here. He brings friends often too. Kwangsoo comes very frequetly and during the ‘DOTS’ filming the location was close  so SongHye Kyo, Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won once slept over.”

-Song Joong Ki’s Father

He also addressed rumors that suggested he didn’t support the marriage and explained this wasn’t the case.

“He’s at the right age to get married so I’m happy he’s getting married. I heard that there are rumors that I was against the marriage but that is a misunderstanding. I respect his decision.”

— Song Joong Ki’s Father

While Joong Ki’s father is supportive of his marriage with Song Hye Kyo, he also explained his hopes for Joong Ki’s future.

“When you get married that means you have a stable family. So I hope he works harder and becomes an actor that can really support a family. I believe my son will be such a person.” 

— Song Joong Ki’s Father

When it comes to grandchildren, he explained that he is “just like every other dad” and hopes the pair will think about starting their own family.

--------------------------------------------

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-joong-ki-reveals-his-loving-nickname-for-song-hye-kyo/

Song Joong Ki gave more details about his relationship with Song Hye Kyo during an interview with SBS’s Hanbam.

He revealed that they call each other by a loving nickname.

“We’re just like any other couple in love. We call each other honey (자기야 / jakiya).”

- Song Joong Ki

But they plan on changing it after they get married.

“Since we’re getting married soon, we’ll probably think more seriously on what to call each other.”

— Song Joong Ki

He had nothing but sweet things to say about his future bride.

“She’s a calm and thoughtful person. She gives me such good influence, and is a sunbae that teaches me a lot of things as well as gives me a lot of good energy.”

— Song Joong Ki

He made sure to send a message to their fans as well.

“Fans are congratulating us as well as worrying for us. And we sincerely thank those who support us. We’ll work hard and repay them with good work.”

— Song Joong Ki

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo promises to live a happy life with a bright future.

“We talked about how we should live our lives by caring for our surrounding. We will work to live with that kind of life.”

— Song Joong Ki

One week has passed.. Finally we are 109 days closer to the wedding.. Here's something I written when I first heard the news... So glad she found happiness ! She is not alone but two person now .... Be happy Unnie :)

An open message for @Kyo1122 Song Hye Kyo... I still have to pinch myself when I see the wedding announcement. I knew, we all knew this was coming, I have been praying for your happiness since I became your fan from when I first watched you in Autumn In My Heart... You grew up wonderfully, you have been through so many public and personal challenges and yet you still stay true to yourself and your fans as an actress and artist... I am so happy you found the ONE who wants the same things as you and wants to live with you for the rest of your life together! Song Joong Ki, as Unnie's fan first, I place my trust in You.. please give her your all as she is someone that will do the same! We are so blessed with your beauty, works, talent, passion, generosity, charitable heart...... and the many imperfections you have but have successfully embraced them all! You made us proud fans and wanting to be like Song Hye Kyo, and following your footsteps, and your next chapter and future in life! 

• Like 10

On 7/7/2017 at 11:58 PM, miswah1981 said:

I will be going to Seoul (or wherever the venue would be) come October 31, 2017. I will be coming via Tokyo. I hope we can organize a bridal shower party for all the fans who will be coming. Its gonna be our send off party to our goddess.  

Hi dear! I'm up for this. Please do send me a DM. My friend is also going with me. 

• Like 3

Guest RoseS

https://m.weibo.cn/2953983990/4127655450343557

2013, That Winter The Wind Blows filmed, Song Joong Ki send a food truck...., for Song Hye Kyo, not for Jo In Sung:blink:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4127655450343557?luicode=20000061&lfid=4127655450343557&featurecode=20000180

b01237f6ly8fh8niyg896j20yi0y1413.jpg

Double song cp wedding countdown 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'Descendants of the Sun' co-actor Jo Tae Kwan talks about SongSong Marriage

News

He is known as 'Daniel' in KBS drama, 'Descendants of the Sun'. Tae Kwan was guested in MBC 'Radio Star' and when asked about the marriage of his co-actors, he said,  "I did not know it at first."

He also attended the dinner party for the two. "Someone gave and advice for them at the dinner party, saying, 'Please, be lovely'."

------------------------------------------------------

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/13/park-joon-hyung-shares-stories-song-hye-kyos-kindness-back-day/

Park Joon Hyung Shares Story Of Song Hye Kyo’s Kindness To Him Back In The Day

park-joon-hyung-song-hye-kyo.png
T

On July 13, g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung and Son Ho Young appeared on the tvN variety show “Life Bar.” While on the show, Park Joon Hyung shared a story of how kind the actress was to him when they were filming a sitcom together.

son-ho-young-540x304.pngsong-hye-kyo-park-joon-hyung-540x302.png

Son Ho Young said, “When Joon Hyung was in the middle of shooting the sitcom, Hye Kyo visited us at our dorm. There were probably a lot of flies around and it was dirty and we were sleeping in our underwear, but somebody beautiful came walking towards us.”

Park Joon Hyung said, “Hye Kyo was in high school at the time and always came to work in her school uniform. She knew I didn’t have a manager so she’d ask me to go out to eat with her. She was really kind.”

Source (1)

-------------------------------------------

Guest RoseS

http://www.setn.com/news.aspx?newsid=271626

Song Hye Kyo also received a new film offer, Song Hye Kyo in the end of the "sun's descendants" after the filming, no new works, fast 2 years to do enough rest, the film production company said, And actor Gao Xianting put forward a joint performance description of comfort women theme movie "home", is still in the discussion stage, revealed and Song Huijiao spent a long time to discuss, has not yet been finalized.

Song Zhongji, Song Hye Kyo ID-963458

▲ Song Huiqiao received a new film "home" offer. (Map / data photos)

Last night broadcast the tvN variety show "# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # GOD # # # # Jun Jun Jung Jun # guest, Jun Jiong chatting and actor # Song Hye Kyo together in the classic sitcom" # Shun Feng 

video, http://weibo.com/tv/v/FclgoysFY?fid=1034:94b16df3049616a5cde717023ecd6ea8

Hi Guyss......

Just want to let you know that the first round of 2016's K-drama contest is closed now.... Do go there and read everyone's Best 5 moments for Descendants of the Sun :wub: 

And when you're done, do help us to Vote for DOTS :wub:

http://poll.fm/5ttb9

Please submit your name on your vote. It's VERY important.

:heart:

On another note.... it's been ten days already since the announcement, but I still feel it's so surreal!  :bawling:  

I'm so happy for the Bride to be and and the Groom to be... th_091_-1

• Like 4

finally KBS gave spotlight to SHK on their Hotstargram portion of KBS Weekly Entertainment , love the way they considered her  as a " Nationational Treasure " and an epitome of Beauty since childhood : 

very true , SHKs bare face still attracts attention with or without make up SHK looks super beautiful!

SHK as CF Queen since her debut and more of her charms , yes she can sing and ice skate! 

credit: as labeled/koreasongsongcouple 

• Like 5

here's more of SHKs feature on KBS Weekly Entertainment Hotstargram , this time focus on her career history as an actress! her almost 21 years in k entertainment world , SHKs achievement is unparalleled , truly a hallyu drama queen with 4 blockbuster dramas hitting the 40% rating  and definitely an A list "real" actress !

this clip talks about her love and marriage!  yes , finally SHK find her Mr Right , cant wait to see them by Oct 31 

credit: as labeled/koreasongsongcouple

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

http://www.inquisitr.com/4369732/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-to-make-first-public-appearance-as-a-couple-next-week/JULY 15, 2017

SONG JOONG-KI, SONG HYE-KYO TO MAKE FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCE AS A COUPLE NEXT WEEK?

The stars of Descendants of the Sun, Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo, made their relationship official last week. The couple will tie the knot on October 31. Now, fans are waiting for the celebrity duo to make their first public appearance as a couple.

If all goes well, Song Joong-Ki will walk hand-in-hand with Song Hye-Kyo at the VIP screening of the South Korean movie The Battleship Island. The VIP screening will be held on July 20.

The last time the couple graced the red carpet was during the KBS Drama Awards on December 31. At the star-studded ceremony, which honored the best of Korean entertainment, Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo won the Best Couple award for their spectacular performance in the military romance Descendants of the Sun. Actor Song Joong-Ki was almost in tears when he delivered his acceptance speech. He said that it was a blessing to work with Song Hye-Kyo and that she helped him evolve as an actor.

As fate would have it, the on-screen couple will soon be partners in real life.

On social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, fans have made it clear that they are hoping to see the beautiful Song Hye-Kyo show up with Song Joong-Ki at the VIP screening of The Battleship Island.

Ever since the beginning of Descendants of the Sun, Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo have been there for each other.

Last August, when Song Joong-Ki was shooting for The Battleship Island, Song Hye-Kyo sent him a coffee truck to show her support for the movie. Apparently, actor Song Joong-Ki was going through hard times when China imposed a ban on South Korean entertainment. He lost several endorsements. Song Hye-Kyo’s support, at the time, meant a lot to the actor. According to a report by Soompi, her personalized message on the coffee truck read: “Song Joong-Ki, The Battleship Island staff, stay strong!”

Fans of the SongSong Couple were exhilarated when Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo announced their engagement last week. Fans are now waiting with bated breath for the couple’s wedding. Other than the wedding date, Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo haven’t shared details about the venue or the guest list.

For now, fans are hoping that Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo will walk hand-in-hand at the VIP screening of The Battleship Island next week.

View image on Twitter

[Featured Image by Kin Cheung/AP Images]

repost:blink:

Song Hye Kyo’s Most Beautiful Moments Throughout Her Career

76b36005-dbd1-4eae-92cc-c016022c14a3.jpg

Published: July 9th, 2017

Song Hye Kyo has never failed at amazing us with her visuals, which she has been doing since the very start of her career! 

Six Siblings (1998)

Song Hye Kyo debuted with this MBC drama, starring as a rich family’s daughter which made her rise as a teen star

SongHyeKyo1998-1.jpg

Songpoong Clinic(1998)

She then starred in this SBS’s sitcom in which she showed off her energetic and charismatic self which gained her lots of attention and love.

SongHyeKyoSPC.jpg

Autumn In My Hear (2000)

After getting the leading role for this KBS drama, Song Hye Kyo touched millions of hearts through her acting and began to become very popular. SongHyeKyoAIMH.jpg

All In (2003)

Her popularity rose to the peak after starring in this SBS drama. She exhibited extreme beauty and high skills of acting and reached 47.7% of viewers rating.SongHyeKyoALLIN.jpg

Full House (2004)
Song Hye Kyo’s appearance in this KBS2 drama is known to be one of the most memorable of her career. Portraying a cute and bright character, she was able to melt the hearts of all men. 

SongHyeKyoFH.jpg

The World That They Lived (2008)

Her acting skills were proved once again in this KBS drama, this time successfully playing the role of a romantic TV director. 

songhyekyoTWTLI.jpg

That Winter, the Wind Blows (2013)

She received a lot of attention after starring in this SBS drama due to her acting skills as she efficiently played the role of a blind woman.songhyekyoTWTWB.jpg

Descendants of the Sun (2016)

Her acting skills and beauty were proved again recently in this KBS2 drama, were she acted along with her fiancee Song Joong Ki, showing a great chemistry. SongHyeKyoDOTS.jpg

Song Hye Kyo has proven to us that her acting skills are as impressive as her ever-lasting beauty!

SongHyeKyo2017.jpg

Source: Dispatch

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/song-hye-kyos-beautiful-moments-throughout-career/

from KBS World e-Today news Success factor to become a Star-School Uniforms , SHK voted as no 1 star in her 30's who could blend well in wearing school uniforms ! as we all know SHK won the grand prize for a school uniform contest at a young age of 15 and this is her gateway to k stardom ! yes , SHK looks good in school uniforms from her teens, 20s and at 30s , she looks youthful as ever ! check out the video from 6.05 to 7.39

hoping to see SHK at the VIP premiere of BI on July 20 and more updates on her IG!

• Like 11

Hi to all. It's nice to be back here. What a great news( teary-eyed upon reading the news especially Kyo's letter to us) for all of us (Kyonatics) that our beloved SHK is finally getting married with  SJK. After all 2 failed relationships , she's finally found her the one. It's been almost 2 weeks since the big announcement from Kyo, her agency, Ki and his agency too but I still can't believe it feels like I'm still dreaming but no... I'm not.... the right time has come and it really is happening on October 31st 2017, ( Omg!! Tell me how to move on. .. :D:blush::heart: ) Big day is 3 months to go but I'm already nervous since July 5th, the day of big announcement which is SongSongs' marriage as if I'm the one who's getting married :D. I'm just over the moon with Kyo's decision on settle down.  She deserves to have SONG JOONG-KI  in her life and SJK deserves to have SONG HYE-KYO in his life. Congratulations SHK and SJK, soon to be Mr. and Mrs.  Song! :heart::blush:   Meanwhile, Ki's BI movie is going have VIP premiere on July 20th and everyone looks forward to seeing her at the event to support her fiancé. Speaking of movie,  on the same date July 5th, there's also news came out that Kyo offered lead role along with actress Go Hye Jung about comfort women 'Homecoming'. Hope she accepts it. I'm missing her so much in acting. 

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

http://star.ettoday.net/news/968209

Song Song CP progress big leap forward "last week to mention mention of the pro

July 17, 1717

Reporter Li Wenyi / comprehensive report

Han Xing Song Huijiao, Song Zhongji announced the marriage after the 5th, every move is the focus of fans, 17 was burst in the last week has been quietly complete the "match" (similar to the pro), her mother and the parents together, Wedding places, newly married couples married to discuss the residence, but the brokerage company is to respond, has not yet held a meeting ceremony.

▲ Song Hye Kyo and Song Zhongji wedding date is scheduled for October 31.  (Figure / flip from Song Hye Kyo IG)

▲ Korean media explosion "Song Song CP" last week has completed the ceremony. (Figure / flip from Song Hye Kyo IG)

According to "Seoul Sports" reported that Song Zhongji father and friends revealed that Song Dad has mentioned the date has been set to meet the ceremony, Song Dang mother will go to Seoul trip, the report pointed out that this is the first time parents meet, Song Song is particularly happy for this song; and Song Hye Kyo because of small divorced parents, mother by hand with a large, so the mother attended the ceremony, the two sides for the details of the wedding, honeymoon and other matters to discuss.

However, according to another media "news1" reported that Song Zhongji brokerage company on the 17th to respond to the matter, said "Song Song CP" has not yet been met, the exact time is still arranged, but the company's statement and the spokesman said There are discovers, so what stage of marriage preparation to what stage, may only be the groom, the bride knows.

---------------------------------

Google translate

Mody Song Huiqiao to marry "Shun Feng Obstetrics and Gynecology" mother wish and so on 17 years to achieve

2017/07/06 08:34:00 
In June this year, South Korean actor Kim So Yeon and Li Shangyu low-key marriage, and yesterday (5) the same opera Song Zhongji, Song Hye Kyo also came the good news, announced today (October 2017) October 31 into the red carpet, news A fan of hot and blessing. But there have been longevity comedy "Downwind Obstetrics and Gynecology," the fans found that the play of the four daughters are successfully married out, including the mother was worried about the mother was not married to leave the song Song Hye Kyo, after 17 years finally Find the other half, so that users laughed and said: "Mom's wish to reach, you can not worry!"

Song Hye Kyo, Dragon Girl, Shun Feng Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pu Meishan, Li Tai Lan, Jin Suyan / IG, YouTube ID-962681

▲ Park Meishan, Li Ti Lan, Jin Suyan and Song Hye Kyo in the "Downstart Obstetrics and Gynecology" played four sisters. (View / flip from YouTube)

It is one of the common memories of Taiwan's 7th and 8th graders. The Korean longevity comedy "Shun Feng Obstetrics and Gynecology", from time to time to replay on TV, the play is easy, close to the story of life by the audience favorite, often amused fans laugh The And by the actor Pu Meishan, Li Tianyan, Jin Suyan and Song Hye Kyo partner performance of the four sisters, different personality they often play the mother "Dragon Girl" fresh in the Dragon Girl headache, clever mother and daughter, sister interaction often burst jokes, and even cause There are also sisters and daughters of the audience.

Song Hye Kyo, Dragon Girl, Shun Feng Obstetrics and Gynecology, Park Mei Shan, Li Tai Lan, Kim Su Yan / IG, YouTube ID-962680

▲ in the play as the mother of the dragon girl, had worried that Song Hye Kyo married later, but after a lapse of 17 years, she found the other half. (View / flip from YouTube)

And in the play as the mother "Dragon Girl" fresh in the dragon girl is very concerned about her daughter's life event, especially the old love trouble, the mouth of the girl Song Hye Kyo, in addition to often provoke her furious, but also let the mother she worried about the future May be married. After 17 years, in addition to the already already the daughter of the eldest daughter Pu Meishan, played two daughters, three daughters of Li Tailan, Jin Suyan successively in 2014, this year to marry, and most let the dragon worry about Song Hye Kyo, also came yesterday Let a lot of fans laugh and say: "Mom can finally rest assured!"

Because of the Korean drama "the descendants of the sun," the song of the Song Zhongji, Song Hye Kyo, yesterday without warning announced good news, although shocked a lot of fans, but Song Zhongji personally hit the 600 word emotional statement, so many heartbreakers supporters decided to offer Blessing, because the words and phrases full of sincerity and happiness, so that everyone in addition to envy, there are full of moving.

The picture reads from the Korean network Song Hui Qiao Song Zhongji ID-961420

▲ Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo will be married on October 31. (Figure / flip from the Korean network)

Monday, July 17, 2017 07:00   Laura  

14 broadcast TV Korean variety show "Star Talk Show", talk about the Song Song CP after marriage, to move into the wedding room prices and other topics. 
96414-525805.jpg

--------------------------------

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-s-family-story-107918.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Song Hye-kyo's family story

2017/07/16 

photo868237.jpg

Song Hye-kyo's parents got divorced when she was young so her grandfather raised her.

TV Josun "Star Talk Show" talked about Song Hye-kyo's family. Her parents are of the same age and they got married at the age of 18th. They had Song Hye-kyo and got divorced 9 years later.

Song Hye-kyo's mother had no friends in Seoul so her father-in-law helped her. He played the father role for Song Hye-kyo and attended her school events and participated in her school life.

Family counselor professor Lee Ho-sun said, "Song Hye-kyo's mother raised her daughter to be independent as she lost her mother at an early age, too".

photo868238.jpg

Song Hye-kyo's mother apparently taught Song Hye-kyo to be able to survive on her own even when her mother disappears one day. She was taught to cook and feed herself since she was young.

Song Hye-kyo didn't have a lonely childhood and got lots of love from her mother who took many pictures of young Song Hye-kyo as well.

When Song Hye-kyo was young, nothing was digital so the effort the mother went through to take film pictures and have them developed shows just how much she loves her daughter.

photo868239.jpg

photo868240.jpg

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi...

------------------------------------

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki-s-families-meet-last-week-wedding-of-the-century-107917.html

Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki's families meet last week, wedding of the century

2017/07/16

photo868215.jpg

The Song-Song couple's families met last week.

Song Joong-ki's father's friend told Sports Seoul that Song Joong-ki' father was happy about the meeting that's being held in Seoul.

Song Joong-ki's parents are currently living in Daejeon. They came up to Seoul for the meeting with Song Hye-kyo's parents. This is the first time the families met.

They talked about the wedding venue and where they will be living.

The wedding preparations are going according to plan. The couple announced that will be getting married on the last day of October. This was announced on the 5th of July after numerous times of denying that they had anything to do with each other and two scandals later.

Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo met in the drama "Descendants of the Sun" as lovers and turned into lovers in real life. All of Asia is focusing on this Hallyu couple.

Source : www.sportsseoul.com/n...

Parents meet first:blink:

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/8012/

Families of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have not met yet about the wedding

On July 17, SONG JOONG KI's agency said, "Families of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have not met yet, but they will arrange a date soon. The specific date and location will not be disclosed, but we will continue to discuss anything related to wedding ceremony".

This statement debunk the rumor saying Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo completed a quiet meeting with their families in Seoul last week.

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are scheduled to get married on October 31. Stay tune for more updates SongSong Couple fans! 

Jul 17, 2017 Kayla Buenaventura 

I'm really really happy for Hye Kyo unnie she found her The One she have been waiting for..She is my main unnie rn, i really can't believe and felt like i'm dreaming that she is getting married. I became a fan of her since That winter..i found her very pretty and then spazzed about her and knew how kind and generous she is..That's why i became a huge fan of her.

• Like 4

Congratulations again, SHK!

I was worried that SHK will remain unattached for the rest of her life!

She is such a gorgeous woman with a beautiful heart!

I am not very much acquainted with her past relationships, just a little tittle-tattle here and there, but I applaud

her for bearing all the burden with dignity and valor! Such a wonderful person!

I am most thankful that she found what she was looking for, a decent man who professed to love only her!

NO MORE TEARS FOR SHK! PLEASE LIVE THE LIFE YOU CHOSE!

CREATE AND LOVE THE LIFE YOU WANT WITH THE MAN YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY SOON! 

aboutdamntime

BE HAPPY! DON'T LOSE THAT WINSOME SMILE!!! 

• Like 6