Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Time to delurk because my dear eonnie Kyo won the Deasang Award!!

Congratulations Hye Kyo ssi!!!  Finally, the recignition that your fans and the people around you think you really deserve has been given to you!!!  I am a very proud fan here and you really made the first day of my 2017 very happy!!

Happy New Year my fellow kyonatics!! Virtual hugs to all of you!! P,S....I really missed posting here...and it feels like breathing again after posting and seeing updates from my dear chingus here....Thank you so much dearies!!! <3

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/31/winners-2016-kbs-drama-awards/

Winners of the 2016 KBS Drama Awards

Song Joong Ki Song Hye Kyo Kim Ha Neul Park Bo Gum
On December 31, the 2016 KBS Drama Awards looked back and recognized the year’s greatest productions and actors.

As expected, “Descendants of the Sun” and “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” were the biggest winners of the night. What stood out most from these two dramas during the ceremony was the friendship between the leading men, Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki. When Park Bo Gum was receiving his Top Excellence Award, Song Joong Ki cried with his junior and friend. The night ended with a hug between the two as Song Joong Ki accepted the Grand Prize alongside his co-star, Song Hye Kyo.

Other winners came from popular dramas like “Laurel Tree Tailors,” “On the Way to the Airport,” and “Five Children.”

Check out all the winners below!

Grand Award – Song Joong Ki (“Descendants of the Sun”), and Song Hye Kyo (“Descendants of the Sun”)

Song Joong Ki

Song Hye Kyo

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20170101/mobile/bkn-20170101002114186-0101_00862_001.html?eventPath=hk_entertainment&eventID=4028834753c57c3a0153e276b3a61caf

KBS: Jin Xiuxian Award Song wins the highest award
January 01 (01:01) Updated 00:21 Created
bt_TT.png bt_share.png
bkn-20170101002114186-0101_00862_001_01p.jpg?20170101020635

Double Song won the highest award.lg.php?bannerid=7806&campaignid=3557&zon
"KBS acting awards" held in Seoul tonight, the most watched award from last year's award winner Jinxiu Xian appeared, award by the "descendants of the sun" Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo Together won, the two have been closely linked to the announcement before the time, when announced with more embrace when winning. 

Song Zhongji Eurya and Jin Xiuxian hug, three scenes of the same stage is very rare, first by Song Hye Kyo speech, she said, "Sun" was a very successful response, but feel a lot of their lack of this award was very Ashamed to thank the place has been hard to see the staff, referring to their first time when the script received a lot of distress, thanks to her and always give her the courage of the director and screenwriter, the most important thing is her partner Song Zhongji, If there is no such handsome, she can not stand here today, she finally thanked the fans, promised to become a handsome actor to repay you. 

Song Zhongji in Song Hye Kyo speech when he has been in the back crying, talking has been choked, he thanked the audience like the drama, that he is received in the military script, there is doubt that he can do a good job, thanks to his director and screenwriter , Thanked all the staff, and said today Jin long no prize Unfortunately, because the film is really very hard, and finally he refers to his Chengri shouting, but Song Hye Kyo is very strong, thank her when he cried to comfort him, thank you most Lovely beautiful partner, will be dedicated to the Song Hye Kyo and honor. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---KBS World

THE information #KBSWorld fans wanted to know so bad! [2016 Year End Awards Broadcast Schedule]
EXCLUSIVE on #KBSWorld! Watch LIVE #KBS_Entertainment_Award, #KBS_Song_Festival, and #KBS_Drama_Awards via #Facebook_LIVE 2764.png English Subtitles version will be aired later on #KBSWorld TV / KBS World with sub.: Tuesday, Jan. 3/2017, at 11:00 PM(Seoul):)

-Best Asian Couple, Congratulation SHK&SJK:blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TrykqkDYrU

-Best Couples(KBS drama)

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWMAlFXn9ew

-Grand Awards,   http://www.miaopai.com/show/YOa9TL6nthBxr9iPUYBPNA__.htm

2016 in Review: Best Actors, K-Dramas, Couples and more

by whatadrama on Sat, Dec 31, 2016

10520ee0-d36a-452e-9828-c20fe8e157b6.jpg

Every 31st of December, KBS, SBS, and MBC, the three largest broadcasting companies of Korea, host the Drama Awards. Let's take a look at which actors received what awards at the 2016 Drama Awards. Scroll down to reveal!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/2016-in-review-best-actors-k-dramas-couples-and-more/

Yes! Indeed! It's time to delurk! Yes ! What a year ender! The best thing to end the year was to finally see our Song Hye Kyo receiving the DAESANG AWARD with her best partner as she says! DAESANG AWARD! YES, DAESANG AWARD! THE HIGHEST AND BEST AWARD AMONG ALL THE AWARDS! THAT'S WHAT WE DREAMT OF AND IT CAME TRUE!

It's just funny how I came to explain to someone tagging #songhyekyo in Instagram saying one actress out won SHK in the Best Actress category. Just this- NOBODY OUT WIN ANYBODY IF THAT ANYBODY WON THE DAESANG!!! I'm happy for all the winners all in all ,but most of all the DAESANG WINNERS especially our dear SONG HYE KYO:-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO'VE BECOME PARTS OF SONG HYE KYO'S JOURNEY! TO ANOTHER YEAR OF AWESOMENESS WITH OUR GIRL, SONG HYE KYO:-)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, miswah1981 said:

Naloka ako sa FB page ng KBS. MAdaming nagrereklamo bakit di daw nanalo nga acting award si SHK (also SJK). Di nila naintindihan yung Daesang... Had to explain again and again hanggang maipasok sa mga kukote nila..

Dear tell them that Daesang is the highest of all awards ngayon kungdi pa nila maintindihan google nila hahaha filipina ka din dear  glad kababayan  kita

• Like 1

SHK#16(won't beleive......). Vote for SHK:thumbsup:

ASIA'S 10 OFFICIAL WEBSITE 2016   http://topm.vdfly.com

Fourth Round:

Selection Of Time: December 17, 20:10 - December 31, 20:00

Selection Rules: 30 Winners, Ranked After Ten Unsuccessful. The First Round Will Be A Surprise To Be Preferential Treatment.

Fifth Round:

Selection Of Time: December 31, 2016 20:10 January 21, 2017 20:00

Selection Rules: Twenty Mei Yao Actress, Ranked Eight After Losing. The First Round Will Be A Surprise To Be Preferential Treatment.

I just have to report this one to shot crazy fanwife of SOng Joong Ki. I have nothing against our good-looking gentleman but i just have to say my piece to give them a much needed reality check. Here:

•  

•  

sorein  a day ago

Song Joong Ki is the most deserving. Don't understand why people are so salty when he wins something. This guy has carried almost all the dramas/movies he's starred in on his shoulders, he is a brilliant and versatile actor and is bankable. Well done, Joonki!

• Share ›
  •  
  •  

•  

miswah1981  sorein  16 hours ago

People were not salty not because he is not deserving but because there is someone else that deserves the same, or if not deserved it more. SJK only had Innocent Man in his credit. SHK had Full House, Autumn in My Heart and All In (even TWTWB where she won her first APAN Daesang and SBS Tope Excellence Award rated well and also helped the successful military return of Jo In Sung).

Now who's carrying DOTS? DOTS made Song Joong Ki the star that he is now. Song Hye Kyo made DOTS the show that it was, the greatest in recent times. Go search.

•  
    • Edit
    • Share ›
    •  
    •  

•  

Mamley Quartey  sorein  21 hours ago

Deserving-NOT most deserving. He did not carry the drama DOTS. It was carried by Song Hye Kyo

•  
    • Share ›
    •  
    •  

•  

sorein  Mamley Quartey  16 hours ago

That's not what most critics and the general public have said so far (even SHK said it) but that's your opinion and I respect it (although I don't agree). The SJK "syndrome" is not just due to his good looks - he really brought life to a character that was not amazingly written and could have been a total turn off if not played by him. He did what Hyun Bin managed to do in Secret Garden but what Lee Min Ho couldn't in the Heirs.

SHK is an actress I respect a lot (and she definitely drew viewers) but she is not what kept them watching it until the end.

•  
      • Share ›
      •  
      •  

•  

There are a lot of reason why DOTS is a success. Even SHK is humble enough to know that/acknowledge that. It's some SJK fans who are over the moon and think that he is all that. It was wrong for you to say SJK is the most deserving. That is really offensive to long time SHK fans who watched diligently all her shows where she was the lead. I wouldn't respond that way if not with that mistaken premise. ANyway we both love DOTS. Just learn to give proper credit.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, miswah1981 said:

I just have to report this one to shot crazy fanwife of SOng Joong Ki. I have nothing against our good-looking gentleman but i just have to say my piece to give them a much needed reality check. Here:

•  

•  

sorein  a day ago

Song Joong Ki is the most deserving. Don't understand why people are so salty when he wins something. This guy has carried almost all the dramas/movies he's starred in on his shoulders, he is a brilliant and versatile actor and is bankable. Well done, Joonki!

• Share ›
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
  •  

•  

People were not salty not because he is not deserving but because there is someone else that deserves the same, or if not deserved it more. SJK only had Innocent Man in his credit. SHK had Full House, Autumn in My Heart and All In (even TWTWB where she won her first APAN Daesang and SBS Tope Excellence Award rated well and also helped the successful military return of Jo In Sung).

Now who's carrying DOTS? DOTS made Song Joong Ki the star that he is now. Song Hye Kyo made DOTS the show that it was, the greatest in recent times. Go search.

•  
    • Edit
    • Share ›
      •  
      •  
      •  
    •  
    •  

•  

Mamley Quartey  sorein  21 hours ago

Deserving-NOT most deserving. He did not carry the drama DOTS. It was carried by Song Hye Kyo

•  
    • Share ›
      •  
      •  
      •  
    •  
    •  

•  

sorein  Mamley Quartey  16 hours ago

That's not what most critics and the general public have said so far (even SHK said it) but that's your opinion and I respect it (although I don't agree). The SJK "syndrome" is not just due to his good looks - he really brought life to a character that was not amazingly written and could have been a total turn off if not played by him. He did what Hyun Bin managed to do in Secret Garden but what Lee Min Ho couldn't in the Heirs.

SHK is an actress I respect a lot (and she definitely drew viewers) but she is not what kept them watching it until the end.

•  
      • Share ›
        •  
        •  
        •  
      •  
      •  

•  

There are a lot of reason why DOTS is a success. Even SHK is humble enough to know that/acknowledge that. It's some SJK fans who are over the moon and think that he is all that. It was wrong for you to say SJK is the most deserving. That is really offensive to long time SHK fans who watched diligently all her shows where she was the lead. I wouldn't respond that way if not with that mistaken premise. ANyway we both love DOTS. Just learn to give proper credit.

Some of the comment are true but we cant pls anybody to believe i know SJK is deserving too  for  me both he and her are deserving but people are curious about it and some of them are not questioning about Kyo's winning the award becoz they are already know that she is the the best and excellent actress and no question to ask for SJK they are really questioning him becoz they dont believe that SJKi is not fit for that award and they think that he is not enough compare to others but for god sake its not how long or how many drama  or movie he did its his ability and hardwork i think SJK is a good actor too dont ever see the person on the negative  side look him on the positive side too and i think kyo will never believe on him if he is not a good person and a good actor too...basher are always present to say something bad to the person.Kyo have lots of basher too  but i am thankful to her that she never reply to this we cant stop them so beat it we are all here to protect Kyo and also Sjk dont mind them dear just ignored it!!!!!

• Like 4

:cry: Happy tears for SHK . Finally after so many dramas for KBS.She gets the much deserved award. A Daesang to end 2016. It has been a memorable one for her. But truly she deserves this prize after being by passed and overlooked in so many others.  Congratulations SHK. Keep your  promise that you will work harder to bring other works in the future! We will always be here  to support you! So proud to watch you get the prize you deserve! :heart::blush:

• Like 10

ASIA'S 10 OFFICIAL WEBSITE 2016   http://topm.vdfly.com

Introduction To Ten

Asia's Top Ten By The Youth Entertainment Network, Is The Most Influential In Asia And Popularity Of The Industry Beauty Selection. Asia, The United States And The United States To Select The Perspective Of Professionalism, Participation In The Star Of The Broad, Influential And Authoritative Known. "Asian Ten" Focus On The Topic Of Public 

Fourth Round:

Selection Of Time: December 17, 20:10 - December 31, 20:00

Selection Rules: 30 Winners, Ranked After Ten Unsuccessful. The First Round Will Be A Surprise To Be Preferential Treatment.

Fifth Round:

Selection Of Time: December 31, 2016 20:10 January 21, 2017 20:00

Selection Rules: Twenty Mei Yao Actress, Ranked Eight After Losing. The First Round Will Be A Surprise To Be Preferential Treatment.

1934026_1.jpg

Song Chung Ki and Song Hye Kyo won the Best Kiss Drama Award at the KBS Awards this year with "Kiss of the Wine". (Revealed from Naver)

Song Song-ki, Song Hye-kyo came to the stage to re-sweetly put the flash, Song Zhongji addition to sweet praise "Joe sister" charm is beautiful, but also will "checkout", funny speech to the audience laughter Constantly.]

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1934026

Song Zhongji Qiaomei sweet with the box!Won the Asian best couple award

2016/12/31 21:33

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

1933958_2.jpg

[Song Zhongji, and Song Hye Kyo, earlier awarded the "Asian best couple Award ", the two came to thank the special support screenwriter and fans, and Song again with the frame of the screen also let the" sun "fans looked elated.]

1933958_1.jpg

Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo were awarded the "Best Couple in Asia" (Revealed by Naver)Song Zhongji came to accept the award, said, "really very grateful, although did not expect to get this award, but I want to give this glory to create Jiangmu Yan, Liu Shizhen so charming and charming role writer Kim Hye Suk, Kim Won-seok, and other writers and writers, thank you! "And partner" Joe sister "Song Hye Kyo is specially grateful to Asian fans and the audience, moved to address him" because you give us awards, more meaningful to me, here I also dedicate this honor to the production team "and" screen boyfriend "Song Zhongji tacit understanding.

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1933958