Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Good morning everyone!

Let's start our morning with a big smile and lotsa energy! Let's get energized, you guys!

We got to up KYO's percentage!

Wow! From almost 90% in the beginning of voting and down to almost 75%!

Let's bring in good vibes........

wavegroup

• Like 5

e404v5d.jpg

i can't afford buying expensive gifts nor am I that super lucky to have incidentally bumped into Kyo and hand her gifts...

So being a hard-core fan; let's VOTE hard for our QUEEN to win the "Most Popularity Award" at least to help show our appreciation for her 20 years acting career~♡

w3YP3Cb.jpg 

Dear Chingus; I really wanna see her @ Paeksang Arts Awards ceremony.Unity is strength~SALUTE!!!

• Like 19

Ok, so at first, I didn't mind Kyo not winning the popularity award. For me, what is important is for her to win the Daesang. I'm pretty sure, judging by Kyo's personality, Kyo also doesn't mind the popularity award and would love to win the Daesang more. However, realising that another actress is actually catching up and Kyo's gradually dropping in percentage, I'm in panic mode now. Let us vote vote vote!!! Show our love and support!! 

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

dc

• Like 17

Annyoung haseyo chingu:)

I've been lurker and love this thread for years. I enjoy reading your writting and updates about our lovely hye kyo. thank you to all of you chingu.

I have to admit my life going crazy if I didn't visit this site for a day. That's why I created my username michida..hihiii... I went crazyyy ... and because of this beaksang award made me crazy even more... I really want to see Kyo win and I cannot stand quiet when you guys said her votes keep decreasing. No way! I must vote! That's why I started to vote yesterday.;)

That voting system made me michii also...it was so hard at first to gain points. I stayed up for hours to win the games. Damn I must admit I'm not young anymore to play the games...and I thot there is no way for me to collect point from the games...arhhh I went totally crazyyy!:bawling:

Then only I found an easy way ... choose download and run apps...hihiii.. after successfully run..I check the points then I uninstall the apps then install again...hahaaa...i'm so happy that I can vote now. I hope who has same problem with me can do this way too. Come on chinggu let's unite and vote for hyekyo now!

• Like 12

Finally managed to post after sooooo many tries....... that's determination huh :D

but sadly, can't apply the same while trying to secure points from the online games..... @utkim , yes, this ahjuma also is not cut to play games huhu :( 

seems that most of us don't mind paying just to see her up on the stage, i think i will sort to that too..... trying to figure that out.

or maybe i should follow what @~*kYo*~ did....... run to buy prepaid   :lol:

2042018325_d3613263_IMG_3624_zpswlqoj1sl

@michidaa thanks for delurke at this crucial moment :P,,,,,,, care to share the install and install apps method :sweatingbullets:   

• Like 17

Congrats HyeKyo for reaching the 2M milestone. Hopefully she'll post an update to celebrate like she did with 1M followers. Since DOTS she's gained 1.6M and even with this cute fist thump post, it's over 0.5M likes. She's many fans and growing. I wish each fan can give her just even 1 or 2 or more votes as this voting app is just insanely difficult.... Fighting everyone!

• Like 18