Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/26/descendants-of-the-sun-sets-broadcasting-date/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ananda@kenterin.net 
Source:The Korea Heral

1445961264.jpg
Oct 27, 2015
Actors Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki's “Descendants of the Sun” will begin airing from February, KBS said on Oct. 27. 
Undergoing filming in Greece at the moment, the show will be fully produced in advance before it takes the baton from the current Wednesday-Thursday
10 p.m. drama “The Merchant: Gaekju.” 
KBS proposed to finish filming by December, after which thorough editing will follow to complete the ambitious blockbuster-melodrama. 
Same-time terrestrial broadcasters MBC and SBS have yet to decide on their selections to compete against “Descendants of the Sun.” 
Descendants of the Sun” will be a love story between elite soldier Yoo Shi-jin (Song Joong-ki) and humanitarian female doctor Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo). 
The TV drama gained attention from its infancy as it is set to be Song Joong-ki's first small screen work since his military discharge. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

15092 Descendants of the Sun Fan Supports ~ Coffee & Waffles ~ Onew drank Iced Americano #SHINee #온유 cr:coffee_pong
Close
CPbAiPaVAAAaCNK.jpg:large

Edited by RoseS

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=158249

[Et items] Song Hye Kyo pearl is best suited, representing the goddess' ... 'dreamlike visuals'

[Top Star News = johyejin News] # Song, global luxury brand J. eseutina (Romanson: CEO gimgiseok) unveiled a dreamy visuals of the Black Goddess Song Hye Kyo tiara in the meantime synonymous with femininity, the main symbol of the brand was Jay eseutina is Meet this season black now kkajiwaneun has bar unveiled yet another chic. The public visual Following the main advertising-cut modern and chic black tiara was born with overwhelming appearance met with Song Hye-kyo's black costume warm but intense black color knit Layering on a black tiara and necklace, Song Hye Kyo combination of black and gold wearing a chic earrings are neomgimyeo sweep your hair blowing in the wind, it captivates the attention to the aura of her while staring at the front only.

Song Hye Kyo / Jay eseutina

Song Hye Kyo / Jay eseutina ET ITEM (ITITEM) HD PHOTO SLIDESHOWS

Famous Jay eseutina with pearl jewelery showcase the modern and experimental, the Tra page Lina (Tra perilina) 'turned to look into this season, burgundy color and structural design. In particular, pearls straight befitting the title of the most well-suited actress a pearl necklace sitting down burgundy color surrounding the clavicle line extending compelling visuals reminiscent of the goddess of the wind. 

"Lena Petri (Tra perilina) 'containing the most elegant aeti tyuteu of contemporary women's pearl's natural classic beauty is a modern and stylish with emotional touch each season represent Jay eseutina to try an infinite transforming pearl jewelry while cherished. Pearls are met and best suited Muse Song, past, present, and reveals clearly the beauty of the modern woman is having a new and experimental Pearl transcend even the future descendants pearl and black T-ara who wears Khmer spending the busy day-to-day drama shot of the sun Jewelry can eseutina J. whereas the official online malls and stores nationwide.

October 27, 2015 10:21 /     Top Star News Johyejin (reporter@topstarnews.co.kr) reporter 

Edited by RoseS

Twitter,

Close
CSP_ioYUYAAuaBd.jpg:large

Kutipan Drama Korea ‏@TheDramaKorea  19h19 hours agoSong Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo syuting "Descendants of the Sun" di Yunani. 

CSP_P9WVAAASRct.jpg:large

Kutipan Drama Korea ‏@TheDramaKorea  19h

Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo syuting "Descendants of the Sun" di Yunani. 

Translated from Indonesian by BingWrong translation?

Filming locations "Descendants of the Sun" in Greece. Pantesan Song Song chapel on taste.

Close
CSP_RWmUcAEqy8w.jpg:large
Previous
Next

Lokasi syuting "Descendants of the Sun" di Yunani. Pantesan Song Song kapel pada betah.

Fr. Twitter

Edited by RoseS

Dear @Roses, thank you for your contribution to this thread, but can you look at your post and compare to other user? i don't know the right words, but your style of posting is really weird. Sorry to say this, it really annoys.

Edited by nino
  • Like 2

I must say that I agree with you, @nino. If you track my post, you will see that I had a similar post some time ago. While I am glad that Roses are an active member of the thread and I appreciate her love for Hye Kyo, I must admit that her posts are very distracting and make the thread very disorganized and messy. I am sorry if I am being too straight, but I hope you would understand us, @RoseS. Again, I really appreciate your love and support for Kyo. We all have the same goal to make this thread better (and sometimes longer does not mean better).

Anyway, coming back to our Hye Kyo, I do hope that we will be seeing photos and video clips of DOTS soon. Fighting Kyo.

Edited by twtwb
  • Like 4

• Guest unfeatured this topic

Rose, it's no problem for us to show you how to make a post dearie and for the old news, we dun need to copy from the other sites over here, cos most of them were already posting here for long time ago. And  we should upload our own image before we post it here, it's not allow to just copy pics from other sites and paste here and it makes the thread look messy. providing link is also good enough. For posting images, you should save the pic at your computer at first and then upload at imageshack.com or at others and then copy the upload link here. 

I do understand and appreciate your love for Kyo and i believe twtwb and nino mean the same. I hope you understand, and please share if there is any news related to Kyo. And if you still need help how to post, please do not hesitate to ask us. We'll try our best :D .

oCl3x3.jpg

dc

Edited by utkim
  • Like 9

Thank you very much @utkim. @RoseS please follow what utkim said. Most of the news that you posted are already in this thread and therefore a duplication, but we don't mind that as long as you please don't make it so messy. Please save the photos you want to post to your computer first, upload them onto a photo sharing website and copy the link to here. When you copy news from outside sources, please have a look at the font and font size to make sure that they don't look weird. Again, please note that we see and appreciate your love for Kyo.

On Kyo: I heard that she is leaving Athens for Seoul today. Wish her a nice flight.

• Like 5

This is the reason why I come to this thread frequently. People are civil. When they point out your "errors", it is in a manner that the concerned individual does not get offended and at the same time they offer to assist you in any way they can. Rose, you are such a sweetheart! I've have noticed your posts in the past, and I think somebody pointed that out to you, too! I noticed, however, never did you pounce nor got mad at them for pointing out your slip-up! I can feel your dilemma! I am not a technical person myself! twtwb and nino have a point. Utkim, thanks for being a voice of reason! Rose, I hope you don't get offended by it! They just want this thread run smoothly. Thanks again, guys! Rose, your effort is most appreciated! Hug2

• Like 4

Thank you, @utkim, for the news. Do you happen to know whether this source is accurate? There were a lot of news yesterday indicating that Dots will air in February.

I think the information  @utkim brought is right since I checked (the merchant drama) on asianwiki and found it will end on January 21 2016 ...so since dots will follow up it can air on 27 the following week 

Edited by marwa___
  • Like 3

Thank you, @utkim, for the news. Do you happen to know whether this source is accurate? There were a lot of news yesterday indicating that Dots will air in February.

Hi twtwb, I think the January 27 air date should be more accurate.  This date was revealed by KBS personnel on 10/27.  The beginning February air date was revealed by the drama personnel on 10/26.  KBS said DotS will be the follow-up drama to replace "The Merchant: Gaekju".  The Merchant's last episode will be aired on Jan. 21 so DotS will premiere on Jan. 27.  iQIYI (the online video streaming portal that bought the rights to air DotS simultaneously in China) also posted on Weibo that Jan. 27 will be the premiere of DotS.  Also on Weibo, I've read news that they are making preparations for filming in Italy since Greece filming has been completed now.  Don't know how accurate this news about Italy is since majority of filming for the drama has been completed already.

iQIYI had a VIP event 2 weeks ago and they highlighted their big dramas for 2016.  DotS was one of their big dramas for 2016.  Given the huge amount of money iQIYI paid for the broadcasting rights, I'm hoping the promotions for the drama will be significant and the cast will be invited to China for promotions :)

a5dc5be4jw1ex1y1wcfxvj20m80gognl.jpg

• Like 9

Many thanks, @utkim and marwa. Today is a long day with a lot of work but the news just made my day. The sooner the airing date is, the better. I am really looking forward to it. I don't set too high expectation. I am just happy as long as I can see Kyo on the small screen and enjoy her excellent acting. 

• Like 4

time flies really fast , just last month we waited for any updates on DoTs filming in Greece and now they're already done and we're looking forward for its airing , patience is really the key for this drama ! just hope DoTs will meet the expectation of fans but as for me , just would love to see SHK back in the small screen !

from beauties and fashion

Brighten up your day by adding Pink in your look. Gorgeous actress Song Hye kyo @kyo1122 shooting for J.estina's bag @j.estina_official So stunning 

12145369_1640016802921604_347355893_n.jp

SHK for Laneige
12107255_1088341024534374_67909880381818
12093647_631172720358865_1714502603_n.jp
  • Like 9

twtwb, i guess you have already got your answer from hclover and marwa B) . Actually, i dun know the answer hihi...and i dun put high expectation on Dots, mostly bcos i am not a fan of the writer and i hope dots can make me changing. I actually like the story, not becos of my bias towards Kyo, i am not that bias, it's just the writer 's style of writing in earlier prosjects has never been a cup of my tea, but i am a person with an open mind, who knows, i might be a fan of hers after Dots hehe....Anyway, i am glad to see Kyo back onscreen. 

hclover, it's a bit odd that they would like to film in Italy after Greece, isn't it? cos the trip from Greece to Italy is much shorter than getting back to Korea and then back to Italy with all staffs, crew etc. considering the costs and times...but i dun know anything about this, and never heard that they would do the filming in Italy either.. Hope they wrap up the filming soon cos i want to have some pics of them so badly, a short clip would be like heaven :P

Edited by utkim
  • Like 6

@utkim There are reasons to be optimistic about Dots. First, the script for Dots is co-written, so it will not be the same as the previous scripts which were totally in the control of writer Kim Eun Sook and her co-writer for Dots is low-key but known for his skills. Second, the show will be 100% produced by the time it airs. Third, both Hyo and Song Jong Ki praised the script. But again, I don't set too high expectation. I will watch it with excitement and an open mind.

Thank you @hclover96 for the news. I know you have received many thanks already, but really I can't thank you enough for taking the time to find and translate news for us.

As for filming in Italy, I really doubt about that. First, logically speaking, the film is set in an imaginary country, I don't see any reason to go to Italy when they already have Greece. Second, logistically speaking, as utkim said, it does not make sense for them in terms of schedule and financial arrangements to travel from Greece to South Korea and again from South Korea to Italy. They would have simply flied to Italy from Greece. Third, there is not much time life. If they aim to air the show in late January, they will complete it early as review procedure in China usually takes three months. So I guess that for the remaining time, filming will be done in South Korea.

• Like 5

Very pround of  SHK& RAIN's FULL HOUSE! US has FULL HOUSE also but not watching it yet.

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2031070

Uhm Tae-woong and Han Ji Min starring "Resurrection", RAIN & Song Hye Kyo starring "Full House" ... remake production established in the US

TVREPORT |October 19, 2015 19:19

Uhm Tae-woong, Han Ji Min starring drama "Resurrection" RAIN, Song Hye Kyo starring drama "Full House" is remade in the United States. KBS on Wednesday, Seoul 2016 global strategy declaration, which was held in Chinjinbara of Yeouido press conference at Michael · E · is a producer of the movie "Batman" series "KBS, Korean re-leap to the forward base" Usuran is U2K and KBS this month 16th serves as the representative, signed a memorandum of understanding for the drama remake and collaboration, it was revealed that it was decided to promote the drama production step by step. Drama the two companies proceed with the remake in the primary basis of KBS and U2K in this 5 such as "Full House," which was broadcast was broadcast in 2005 as a "revival" in 2004, there is a problem such as copyright in the rest of the work , it's scheduled to be published in the AFM (American Film Market) to be held from November 4. KBS is entered into a format license agreement of the United States of production in this month the 6th company CSSPR (Chicken Soup for the Soul Production, LLC) and "Superman came back," came back the American version of "Superman "I plan to broadcast the 2016 autumn season throughout the United States of major broadcasting stations. We will promote sustainable future sales of superior variety shows and drama of KBS in the United States.

Original article delivery date and time: at October 19, 2015 12 33 minutes Reporter: Lee Wynn

-Very interesting, LIKE IT! http://koreafan.koresuki.net/songhyekyo

Edited by RoseS