Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Any updates on DoTS? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I've read up thread that Daniel Henney will be

included in DoTS? Is this true? I hope he does join the lot. He is really handsome! I hope to see KYO and this guy in a film or TV drama in the future. That would be great! I did not realize that he is an actor in hollywood, too!

I was watching a movie in netflix. I thought I've seen that face somewhere. I googled the cast of the movie, and there it was, Daniel Henney!:)

Someday, when the time is ripe, who knows, they might pair up! :D

Edited by esophageal14
  • Like 2

Guest RoseS

[UNREAD] cctv wrote about Song Hye Kyo 

Song Hye Kyo: Beauty from S. Korea

Source: CCTV.com

07-07-2008 12:54

103591_1215407109304.jpg

Rumors that South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo was about to sign with a Chinese entertainment company have proven to be true. Song Hye Kyo arrived in Hong Kong, Sunday and announced that she will sign with Hong Kong's Stellar Entertainment Company. The company was launched a week ago, by Hollywood star Michelle Yeoh.

Song Hye Kyo was in a cheerful mood at a press conference Sunday. Michelle Yeoh was in Africa, so she couldn't be there. But she sent a welcome message on video.

For Song Hye Kyo,it's her first move in the process of achieving her goal to enter the Chinese entertainment world. Her first role will be that of the heroine in "1949." Famed Hong Kong director John Woo will be calling the shots on this one. Song says she is ramming to get ready for reading Chinese dialogue.

The addition of Song Hye Kyo certainly is a big boost for the new Stellar Entertainment Company. Michelle Yeoh's two partners say they are very much taken with Song's natural beauty and her unaffected acting.

For Song, the new contract is like a dream come true. She's a fan of Michelle Yeoh. Song was attracted by the prospect of working with Yeoh on a Chinese movie.

Edited by RoseS

Hello to all chingus :D  .Good to get our old thread back. I still can't be familiar with the new layout though.

RoseS, thanks for all the efforts , but let's try our best not posting unrelated news about Kyo for avoid spamming dear :)

Chingus, for some reasons i feel a bit worry about the writer of Dots, just my own opinion...trying to find a drama of her that i could like, but i couldn't :tears: ...aigoooo, hope the other co writer of KSE could do the wonder :sweatingbullets: . Hope for the best.

JcLHaB.jpg61Ofso.jpg

dc

Edited by utkim
  • Like 8

nice to see you utkim back in the new soompi forum!

SHK lates IG post with caption 행복했던촬영- with paolo roversi

11311484_1589525837994659_392072836_n.jp

SHK another  IG post - photo of a tree which reminds me her childhood pics where she posed between the tree branch and another pic with a tree behind!

6a19bd84jw1es7lfil5ccj20hs0kd77d.jpg

childhood_photos_song_hye_kyo_1.jpg

20111005_songhyekyo.jpg

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 9

Guest shk_divineofasia

Song Hye Kyo in Red Lace Dress  for ROEM - poster/print ad version for summer campaign!

ecd5ad1bgw1es89bc34ddj20ir0p0wle.jpg

from websta :  hyekyofan Hyekyo Song️

11257035_1068371339857132_796166157_n.jp

Guest 02yoxanoh

@RoseS Thanks for removing topic unrelated to Kyo. You're not a newbie here which means you already know the Dos and don'ts  so please keep in your mind. Whether your post is old or new about Kyo, it's always appreciated because this is solely for Kyo :)

Edited by 02yoxanoh

Guest RoseS

[Song Hye Kyo's FANS supporting her on Facebook:wub::wub: 

Keeping GOOD JOBS Song Hye Kyo's FANS:D:D]

May 18, FaceBook....

***Jo In Sung -Thailand FC mUZg2YGBT5V.pngfeeling #ว่าข้าวอร่อยแล้ว #โอ้ปป้าหัวเราะอร่อยกว่าข้าว

Jo In Sung smile emoticon

[ That Winter The Wind Blows ‪#bts‬ cut ]

OMO! Oppa kiki emoticon

‪#‎ทานข้าวยังจ๊ะ‬ เดี๋ยวโอ้ปป้าจาป้อนเอฟซีทั้งหลาย

‪#‎โถพระเอกของเราไปซ้าแร้ววว‬.....

-PAXP-deijE.gif

***Hilda Jung commented on a post from November 2, 2013.

Hilda Jung's photo.

May 19, 2015, Facebook

Song Hye Kyo for ELLE magazine

Yoo In Na Philippines

Song Hye Kyo Philippines's photo.

***Lauren Hoang shared Song Hye Kyo's photo

15 hrs · 

Song Hye Kyo's photo.

Song Hye Kyo added a new photo.

11117608_968717859820146_804716188169355

ELLIE Korea magazine june issue

Song Hye Kyo's photo.

Song Hye Kyo's photo.

진주의 또 다른 장르, 
송혜교와 함께 선보이는 매혹적인 느와 페를리나(Noir Perlina) 
바로 내일 공개됩니다!

Pearls of another genre, Song Hye-Gyo, showcasing fascinating Noir with Perl (Noir Perlina), will be released tomorrow(May 20)!
J.ESTINA's photo.

J.ESTINA updated their cover photo.
9 hrs · 

J.ESTINA's photo.

Edited by RoseS