Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

“The Queens” Reveals Gorgeous Stills Of Song Hye Gyo 

The Real CZ  October 10, 2014

“The Queens” Reveals Gorgeous Stills Of Song Hye Gyo

Actress Song Hye Gyo was recently revealed on the set for the Chinese movie“The Queens.”

“The Queens” released stills of Song Hye Gyo through its Weibo account on October 10 with the message, “Queen Song Hye Gyo is enjoying a break at a Turkey beach. The still cuts are beautiful enough to make one admire her beauty.”

In the stills, Song Hye Gyo is in a dark blue dress, wearing a faraway look. With the sun to her back, all eyes are focused on her irresistible charms.

In another picture, Song Hye Gyo shows off her elegant charms in a flower print dress.

Meanwhile, “The Queens” is a movie that depicts a popular actress finding herself after experiencing great pain. Song Hye Gyo plays the role of Annie, an actress possessing looks and talent who expertly deals with younger men. The movie plans to open in China on November 7.

songhyekyothequeens

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

THE QUEENS/MV.-----Knowing Director Annie's singer but never hearing she sing, her voice's amazing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEzGSkAfZcccr. My Favor

Guest RoseS

[still...] SHK's short hair styles......

Still cuts for Song Hye Kyo's upcoming Chinese film 'The Queens' have been released! She looks quite serious in the photos but as expected, she's as beautiful as ever.

The following photos were released on Weibo, and Song Hye Kyo looks serious and stoic, making us curious as to what her character's story will be! The film is based on the bestselling novel of the same name about a female character who has scars from the past and tries to find her identity and grow as a person.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'The Girl Who Can See Smells' - Episode 8

'The Queens' will premiere on April 16 in China. For now, check out some more stills below!

song-hye-kyo_1427763980_songhyekyo2.jpg

song-hye-kyo_1427763981_songhyekyo3.jpg

song-hye-kyo_1427763982_songhyekyo4.jpg
DRAMA CASTING & NEWS

songhyegyo_234.jpg

Guest RoseS

SHK's image in her 50.

Couple Photo of Song Hye Gyo and Tony Leung for Their Upcoming Chinese Movie Is Released

On December 24, a new still from the upcoming Chinese Movie “The Grandmasters” was released. “The Grandmasters” has been directed by the well-known director Wong Kar-wai and is to tell the story of the legendary martial arts grandmaster Yip Man.

In the picture is actor Tony Leung as Yip Man and the Korean actress Song Hye Gyo as his wife. Song Hye Gyo is wearing a beautiful traditional Qipao and is leaning against Tony Leung intimately. With their peaceful expressions, they look like a real loving couple.

Song Hye Gyo has already shown a sample of her elegance in the movie teaser that was released previously.

Meanwhile “The Grandmasters,” which took three years to complete, will be released in China on January 8, 2013.

song-hye-gyo-grand-masters1.jpg

Edited by RoseS

I don't want to rain on your parade, but personally, Song Hye Kyo looks more entrancing with long wavy hair!Though she looks great in any style of hair she sports, I am for the long hair look! I guess it's a matter of preference!I can envision her in DoTS wearing a messy top knot or more chic low knot or a pony while on duty in the wild terrains of wherever!:-bd
Incidentally, how's IAQ doing in the box? Well, I'm sure it's a well-made film but I think people are not ready for this type of film.Maybe a more mature audience who can relate to the story line or scenario will probably appreciate it more. Nothing to worry about! Let's move on to the next! Can't wait for DoTS!\:D/

Guest RoseS

Anyone knew the words came from K-dramas?Just know now, where the words 'born'......

http://www.dramafever.com/news/11-korean-words-we-know-just-from-watching-k-dramas/

6. Oppa (오빠) and Unni (언니)

130406_515eeb980496d_59_20130406002502.j

Use oppa (older brother) and unni (older sister) to call a man or a woman older than you. On That Winter, The Wind BlowsSong Hye Gyo calls Jo In Sung oppa.

12. Sarang/haeyo (사랑/해요)

IE001564518_STD_UdNc3J9.jpg

Sa-rang means love. Say Sa-rang-hae (informal) or Sa-rang-hae-yo (formal)!

Another drama we recommend for learning Korean is romantic melodrama That Winter, The Wind Blowsfor actors’ slow, enunciated speech:

Edited by RoseS

How I wish I could see Kyo play a role where our girl potray an opposite side in Kyo's character: sassy, naughty, be fierge like a bad girl. 
Just like this. I can see that trait in some moments in this gif. Hope chingus can see as well.  
pdGeH0C.gif
(DC)8-X

in the movie "I am queen", although I haven't seen it. Just a vid given by @ngocchieu..., it left me such an uncomfortable feeling. Trully speaking, Im not satisfied with what Kyo expresses in here yet, especially in the love scenes with Shawn Dou. Kyo looks uncomfortable in the scenes. I know it could be hard for our Kyo coz Kyo is a kind of reserved ones, and the Korean netizens..., I know they are quite reserved too, and they want their idols to be innocent, keeping their images. But I still wish, Kyo would sacrifice when necessary. All above is just a feeling from me, hope someone corrects me if im wrong or too demanding 

:-SS

Anyway, Im always behind you, Kyo. I have already certified myself as being loyal :D  coz how can I be detached from you, when you are cute and lovely like this  :xv93Jvn8.jpg
(DC)
Kyo ah, Im still in this state for your new drama DoTS myfacewhilewaitingforittoload_97763284cc

Guest RoseS

“The Descendant of the Sun” Producers Eager for Song Joong Ki’s Discharge From Military

ck525 April 26, 2015

“The Descendant of the Sun” Producers Eager for Song Joong Ki’s Discharge From Military

Good news for Song Joong Ki fans: only a month till he is discharged from the military on May 26.

It isn’t only his fans who are awaiting his release from the military. The crew for KBS 2TV’s “The Descendant of the Sun” is also eager to see the release of Song Joong Ki as well since the schedule has been set for his arrival. Though the drama is scheduled for October, filming will officially start once Song Joong Ki is discharged from the military.

After being released, he will have a week to rest then immediately go into filming. Ironically, he will once again wear a uniform because of his character as the elite leader of an overseas deployment department within Special Forces.

Though most actors who are just discharged rarely explore such fields for a while, Song Joong Kil will be living another six months as a Special Forces soldier. He will also rarely stay in Korea because the setting of the drama requires several overseas locations.

One of the producers said, “There has been a lot of talk about the show because it was made with Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo in mind. The filming will also be paced with ease because it will be partially be filmed ahead of time. Song Joong Ki was pleased with this and decided to star in the drama even before his dischargement.”

“The Descendant of the Sun” is a blockbuster human drama that tells the story of young soldiers and doctors who hope for love and success during times of war in a foreign land. It will be aired this upcoming fall.

Source (1)

See also:

SHINee’s Onew Looking Over New KBS Drama Starring Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo

RELATED

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

Song Joong Ki’s Latest Spotting in Military Uniform(Fans)

halves in unison March 21, 2014

Song Joong Ki’s Latest Spotting in Military Uniform Wows Fans

Song Joong Ki, who is currently serving in the military, was recently spotted in uniform.

On March 20, one of Song Joong Ki’s Chinese fan sites collected and uploaded many photos taken of the celebrity when he went to China for a performance.

The couple photos below were captured when Song Joong Ki was waiting on the side of the stage while the military officers performed.

Song Joong Ki still has to sport the mandatory buzzed cut, but it’s a surprise to see him in a red uniform. He looks more thinned out than the previous photos, which is a mixed reaction from fans. The photo on the right shows his cute side as he leaves out his tongue.

He arrived in Beijing, China on March 16 to emcee for The Ministry of National Defense’s “The Korean Army Forces Culture and Arts Festival.” It’s been revealed that Lee Suk Hoon and Kim Ho Kyung were also present.

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki is currently assigned to the 22nd Division Yulgok-Hanwool Recruit Training Battalion and will be discharged on May 26.

song joong ki

RELATED

Edited by RoseS

haha... poor Kyo! Why can the producers let our girl face to face with four 4 handsome men like this...
qiIB1es.gif

Look at 4 men surrounding a petite girl and focus on her at the same time! If I were Kyo, I would be...image211.gif
and finally....faint-o.gif

....coz of too much handsomeness to be able to handle!!!

Hey, Kyoers!
here is my newest photoshopped picture when Im waiting for Dots. I would like to make it for signature, but I cant edit the pic in Signature box or maybe my memory "dislikes" me this time. Someone could help? 
I44SGyG.jpg
(the original pic as tagged)

• Like 1