Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Here.........young Song Hye Kyo! itemprop="name" style="font-size: 28.8px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"9-year-old Chinese model blows everyone away at Paris Fashion Week

by Brendan Fitzgibbons on Fri, Feb 06, 2015

image-1.jpg
http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-year-old-chinese-model-blows-everyone-away-at-paris-fashion-week-/

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................................. :-h :-h :-h Where did everybody go?:-wThis silence is soooooooooooooo deafening!8-| And it's making me go gaga right about now! ~X(~X(~X(Where in the world is our lovely KYO?I bet nobody knows!:-B

Comment:Guest  6 years agoShe's not only beautiful but an intellectual and sensible person. She's wonderful inside and out. Good job Song Hye Kyo!!! Keep up the good work... Congratulations!                                                                      

A Giant Leap for Song Hye-kyo?

2005/12/22 | 367 views | 1 Comment | Permalink | Source

Greatest Love - Doblado al Espa%C3%B1olVegetarianWill it Snow at Christmas%3FMarry Him If You DareShark
Watch on DramaFeverTweetShare on reddit

Related movies/dramas

My Girl and I
My Girl and I
(파랑주의보 - 2005)
Sad Love Story
Sad Love Story
(슬픈 연가 - 2005)
Full House
Full House
(풀하우스 - 2004)
Rays of Sunshine
Rays of Sunshine
(햇빛 쏟아지다 - 2004)
...ing
...ing
(...ing - 2003)
All In
All In
(올인 - 2003)
Autumn in my Heart
Autumn in my Heart
(가을동화 - 2000)
Before going to see Song Hye-kyo's first film "My Girl and I" released Thursday, I wondered why she decided to go for the big screen. After I watched the film, another question came to my mind: even after leaving TV behind, why did she revisit familiar ground in the role of a girl in love for the first time, a choice that may well put more demanding viewers off.

"I'm well aware of my limitations", Song starts. "That's why I wanted to make a getaway with something I'm well versed in. Frankly, my role requires no particular acting skill. But because I'm a newcomer to the big screen, I didn't want to act poorly in my new career". It is rare to hear a young actress in her early 20s to assess herself so critically.

The film is based on the hit novel "Crying Out Love in the Center of the World", which sold more than 2.5 million copies in Japan. A Sad Love Story of a boy and a girl in ninth grade in Japan was transformed into sweet puppy love between two eleventh graders in a coastal village on the southern Korean island of Geoje. Song stars as Soo-eun, a top student who is pretty and kind as well as brainy. The plot, where the heroine dies of an incurable disease, is the same as in the original Japanese version, but Song appears more lively and cheerful. The part is very much a patchwork of Eun-suh in 2000's "Autumn in my Heart", Su-yeon in All In of 2003 and Ji-eun in last year's "Full House": to call the role "something I'm well versed in" is about right.

By the time we were finishing our coffee, the outspoken actress again outpaced my expectations. "I was sick and tired of my roles. To be frank, I played much the same roles until I was cast as Su-yeon inAll In. I was really bored, not to mention the audience. I had a slightly different part in 'Rays of Sunshine' in 2004, but I concluded that my characters on TV will ultimately all be the same".

So she decided to move on. Peers such as Kim Tae-heeSon Ye-jin and Jeon Ji-hyeon, who have had longer movie careers, played a part in her decision. This year, she carried dozens of screenplays on holiday. But between a desire for career change and a keen sense of her own range, she opted for "My Girl and I".

Asked if the film community is prejudiced against TV actresses, she says, "I can't please everyone". Told she is beautiful, she replies, "I want to be an actress who can lose herself in her roles without caring how she looks". She elaborates, "I am no standard beauty. I was most flattered to hear that I'm an actress who has many different faces depending on the makeup".

The 24-year old starlet's film career has just begun. Now she has made the jump, we are bound to see her change and mature in her next films. Listening to her articulate answers, I was curious to see what character she will show us next.

Source : www.chosun.com...

Guest ZhouYunfen

I

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................................. :-h :-h :-h

Where did everybody go?:-w
This silence is soooooooooooooo deafening!8-| And it's making me go gaga right about now! ~X(~X(~X(
Where in the world is our lovely KYO?
I bet nobody knows!:-B

Same here

:(( :( (:| We're experiencing drought HyeKyo season. :-?? :-w

class="art_title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0px; font-weight: 300; font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 28px; width: 526px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye-kyo to Star in Wong Kar-wai Film2009122400271_1.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo will appear in Hong Kong director Wong Kar-wai's next movie "The Grandmasters," her management agency Eden Nine Entertainment said on Monday. 

"Song has decided to work with Wong at his suggestion, although we can't reveal what role she will play yet. Right now she is learning Cantonese and martial arts," the agency said.

The film will also star top Chinese actors such as Tony Leung, Chang Chen and Zhang Ziyi. 

Wong had been wooing Song to appear in his films for several years. In 2004 he announced his wish to work with her while visiting Korea for the Pusan International Film Festival. 

Shooting on "The Grandmasters" will begin early next year.

englishnews@chosun.com / Dec. 24, 2009 09:08 KST(Anyone has a extra 'scaft'..give to SHK...covering her..sexy...sexy!)

MBC News on Feb 6th, 2015

Ballad Prince Sung Si Kyung and actress  Kim Sung Ryung parodied Song Hye Kyo and JIS in the drama TWTWB when they step up on stairs of a restaurant in the scene which is the first meeting of Oh Soo and Oh Young :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3YoWnyCm-g&feature=youtu.be

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/116751
Sreen captures:
In the drama:
ibotLVCSiuwsKn.png
Their parody ;))
iCHD8pwOVcCh0.png
iPbKMbP5WETF4.png

hello KYOnatics!!!!! am i still welcome in here???? it's been a month since i've last checked and visit this thread...so sorry guys. I know we're having a drought season and need to cheer up this thread while waiting our princess to be on a roll but this past weeks i'm being an ahjumma and i don't know why, its just that i'm being so serious on everything and i don't even visit my SNS just till now, so sorry chingus..you can never mind me....joking aside, well maybe because valentines is approaching?  hahahahawell i'll just eat black noodles on april 14, and i hope our kyo won't do the same....coz that will hurt us kyonatics, for sure!(trivia: people who doesn't receive flowers and chocolates on valentines day goes to restaurant on april 14 to eat black noodlescr: celebrity bluff)
okay, so much for that, uhm, i hope our kyo is having a great time with her loved ones away in a spotlight and cameras, hope she's seizing the time with them and have so much fun and celebrate and enjoy everyday and catch up everything especially to her mom...coz last year our kyo's schedule was so hectic, crazy and so much busy so hope they're having so much fun, even if we kyonatics badly missed her :(( :(( :( and also thanks a lot kyonatics for all the pics, videos and updates.
regarding you're news jolie. that's so sad, but i believe maybe that movie is not just fated to fall to our kyo, and it only means something is coming to her way and much better so lets just be *optimistic* guys! :D:D:Duhm, is nicolas tse, the one in the drama "KING of the DRAMAS"? and tong liya the one in UNFORGETTABLE LOVE (loving, never forgetting)???correct me if i'm wrong:)

edit: i'm almost 99% done with my fanart for our kyo....when, when, when it suddenly black out :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Song Hye Kyo.........amazing 'young lady'!http://datab.us/hIwcqlF2DDk#song hye kyo in action

song hye kyo in action rating.pngrating.pngrating.pngrating.pngrating.png
By: elok akasia Randujati | Minutes: 03:47 | Views: 241
Uploaded: April 17th, 2013 (1 year, 9 months ago)
Select LanguageEnglishAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu  Powered by google_logo_41.pngTranslate
Song | Hye | Kyo | In | Action
She is pretty She is natural and i love her for the first movie (drama)  its my first time to make a movie maker wkwkwkwkw LOL 

Takeshi........ WARMING SusanC's cold heart in Chicago's freezing temparature!http://datab.us/N-aXe64yXkk#Takeshi Kaneshiro New

SusanC, are you exciting for Takeshi in THE CROSSING  II? Same here but NOT much because Zhang and Takeshi having more scenes in part II. Then will miss SHK in the scenes without her!

0.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Is this OFF TOPIC? But it's OK, right!Jennifer, no Nicholas Tse in 'King Of  the Drama'. Yes, Tong Liya in 'Unforgetable Love'One of the actress(forget her name) in KOTD who has a 'bright smile' like SHK's smile.  
SHK w/TWTWB Wedding dress++++++'bright/big/relax smile....