Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

tumblr_mz00mdtjfn1qcl5uoo1_500.gif -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

bQkZLop.gif

:):):)   

:x :x :x

Guest ZhouYunfen

@modm‌ Love the way how she's peeling apple off ! So cute ♡♡♡ Is that a scene in her Korean-American indie film called make yourself feel at home aka Fetish?

Wow I noticed she's holding different mobile brand ;;) I wonder how many phones she has :-?

@SusanC You're welcome dear :x

@freshspring, you're very welcome dear :x

According to Asian economic reports, Chinese people's recent favorite Korean stars are Lee Jong Suk, Song Hye Kyo and Jung Yong Hwa.  Among them, Song Hye Kyo and Jung Yong Hwa have an active career in China.  Because of his hit drama "Pinocchio", Lee Jong Suk is very popular and was recently selected as the spokesperson for Lock & Lock.

62f39866gw1en4jnxpkmaj20hs0a0jry.jpg

cr to Lock & Lock weibo

@ZhouYunfen : I agree with you. She's so cute. I'm not sure that from  Fetish because I found this by accident. Sorry  
If anyone knows, please tell me.

L-)    ^:)^   :-*

Guest ZhouYunfen

@ZhouYunfen : I agree with you. She's so cute. I'm not sure that from  Fetish because I found this by accident. Sorry  

If anyone knows, please tell me.

L-)    ^

:)

^   :-*

I guess it's from Fetish movie based on her hairstyle and red lipstick she wears.

;;)

looking forward on dec 12 red carpet event in venetian, macau, SHK could be wearing a long dress again just like in Taiwan's red carpet event. based on the article from the venetian macau website, why is it that its only dir j woo, tong dawei and SHK were mentioned to attend said event???? no ZZY, HXM and TK??? anyways , just as long as SHK is there , for sure there will be photos overload again here courtesy of the ever reliable freshspring and ngoc chieu nguyen for their prompt updates and all kyonatics  will be on full alert too checking this thread  by friday night! 
from venetian macau website:crossing-3000-en.jpg
id="dp_main_title_displaying" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.75em 0px 0px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.1; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“THE CROSSING I” MACAO HK GALA PREMIERE

12 December 2014 (Friday)  

Globally acclaimed director John Woo and his cast of pan-Asian A-listers, including Tong Dawei and South Korea’s Song Hye-kyo, will walk the red carpet at the main lobby of The Venetian Theatre on 12 December 2014 7:00pm, for The Venetian Macao presents “The Crossing I” Macao HK Gala Premiere.

Directed by John Woo, “The Crossing I” follows the destiny of three couples inextricably linked by fate in the 1940s. After the Japanese surrender in World War II, Communication Officer Tong Daqing (Tong Dawei) holds a fake wedding photo with poverty-stricken Yu Zhen (Zhang Ziyi), who is looking for her lover. Taiwanese doctor Yan Zekun (Takeshi Kaneshiro), who was on the Japanese payroll, returns home to realize that his Japanese lover (Masami Nagasawa) has been repatriated. Commander Lei Yifang (Huang Xiaoming) marries wealthy banker's daughter Zhou Yufen (Hye-Kyo Song) despite strong objections from her rich family. Peace reigns until the Chinese civil war breaks out and throws their lives into disarray.

Date:  12 December 2014 (Friday)
Time:          7:00pm 
Venue:         The Venetian Macao Main Lobby

@NgocChieu N, OPENING SHOP KYO'S FRIEND: focus at SHK's hands...Are those her 'own hands' or 'someone's hands'?
In the past, watching a YouTube, the video showed two pictures of the hands(one's ugly hands/other's pretty hands), the 'goal' of the video tried telling: SHK's hands are 'URGLY'(picture's urgly hands) and her hands have been 'borrowned=replaced' from someone's hands(picture's pretty hands).
-First, beleived about video,  because it's normal technical in films making....Not suprised but beginning ..'focused' on SHK's hands!-Then beginning compared SHK's hands in dramas/films with SHK's hands in INTERVIEWS/real activities videos&pictures. 
Someone(forgot post's name)....trying damage SHK's REAL 'pretty hands'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ZhouYunfen

@RoseS Haters gonna hate! Just shrugs it off %-( >:) Leave non-sense video but move on and look forward to seeing her again in TC event in Macao, ok!? ;)

Make A Better World Donation Ceremony on 19th Dec 17:00 at Myeong-dong M Plaza 5th floor of the Seoul Global Culture Center

Participants :
Kim Soo-hyun,  Jeon Ji-hyun, BOA, Kim Tae-hee, Rain, Song Hye Kyo, Park Shin Hye,  Joo Won, Girl's Day, Hye-jin, B1A4, Block B, Wiener, Teen Top, myth, AOA, Secret

201412101126137495991A_1.jpg

B4ieNGVCMAAgq75.jpg

cr  http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2014121011045328976

http://www.m-plaza.co.kr/