Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I heard on the video , SHK and HXM chatting in the rest room
SHK ; you want?
HXM : Its up to you I can

SHK : Oh really?

HXM :  Yeah if you want

SHK : Where?

HXM : Its not far away from our hotel
Did I heard it right? HXM wants to go out somewhere??? just curious
its refreshing to hear SHK speaks in Englishthanks @freshspring   hands down to you as always ^:)^

Is Kyo yawning ? :)>-

it's not easy to catch her at the airport..... she looks chic and stylish...... love her airport fashion !

yeay...... the two hotties have arrived in Taiwan  :D  :D

tc42_zpsa4b73cc8.jpg~original

so are JW's beautiful daughters  ;;) ;;)

tc41_zpsc536c141.jpg~original

dc

/:) backtracking lots of pages again!!!
@freshspring, chingu remember the "Famous-Touch-Without-Being-Required" given by TK? It seems the gif becomes popular and "hot trend" in DC too :)) . Here it is:

0wEC8Ks.gif
(@DC)

Honestly speaking, when seeing this gif in DC, it is stupid of me to wonder why Mr TK had to touch Kyo if there was .... no feeling suddenly exploded there :>

@utkim, haha... Kyo must have told to herself: "Too much handsome to handle #:-S "

tc42_zpsa4b73cc8.jpg~original
(as tagged)

The coat Kyo is wearing seems to be this one...

photo399036.jpg
(@theowner)

Hic, chingus, please dont kill me for that pic, my shipping heart is innocent :D

@utkim, Thanks! I like fews paragraphs of the report then copy in here/translate by Google=a little weird!. As like before, someone will translate for whole reports. I pick all...about LOVE (director John Woo  mentions very strong : LOVE...LOVE)
http://......................127264321Report [Three pairs of different backgrounds LOVE for characters
  "child hood LOVE"-Takeshi&Masari  "first sight LOVE"- SHK&HXM  "hard LOVE"-Zhang&Tong]
[John Woo try: abadon violence...talk about LOVE]
[Addition to the story, the "The Crossing" to attract viewers as well as Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi(mention only 2) led "Three Kings Three"(seems a movie), after the stars color value, called a collection of "Asia's best-looking faces 'to enhance the degree of audience interest, which is also the film's LOVE story, richer beautiful romance].
[The reporter talked about John Woo's old movies=comedy, action='aesthetics of violence master'].And 'good violence' by John Woo the "The Crossing", the first attempt in the war theme of LOVE, which is the desire of his heart has always been].
http://.......................127265133
[Wu Feixia actress appeared to attract a lot of attenting not only in the film because she is playing the role of Takeshi sister-in-law, in reality there is a special status-the daughter of director John Woo] (she always stand around SHK)
[On the day of viewing the events, after the end of the viewing audience and interact, John Woo said; "The Crossing" realized his LOVE for years to shoot the film's wish, is a 'perfect' movie!]
[When the media asked the director and his wife own feelings, the director:"LOVE is short, only lasting marriage is their own perception of LOVE being in the movie"]
*****LET US ...immagine.....'papa' John Woo send a 'LOVE message' to 'god daughter Song Hye Kyo: LOVE is short......(as anyone know, SHK's parent 'separated' when she is a little girl=2yrs, I remember).

Thanks so much for all the latest updates and news.  Sorry, been out of town for a few days so can't help out with translations ^:)^   Still haven't finished backtracking the 10+ pages yet :P

The Crossing held a movie viewing event with over 300 film critics and fans attending on Nov. 30.  The response was very positive with many well-known film critics praising the movie and the audience said they can't wait for part 2 of the movie and wish it will come faster.

Here are some reviews from film critics:

-- War scenes are internationally first-class standard.  Males handsome and females beautiful, a variety of tastes; doves, there's doves again (lol, John Woo is famous for featuring doves in his movies)

-- The brutality, tragedy and suffering of war.  Zhang Ziyi waited five years for this movie, it was worth it!

-- The quality of the entire movie is very good, whether it's the actors' performances or the characters, the stage design reflects the epicness of the movie

-- Have watched a very rare domestic film, especially the stirring battle scenes that are unprecedented

-- Love is fascinating in that era, the power of love transcends time

-- People said in troubled times, do not think about love, but love is actually deeper in troubled times

-- In troubled times, love is beautiful, the cruelty of that era's war is shocking.  I can't recover from this shock for a while

@hclover96 unnie, Many thanks unnie for the trans :x 
HXM and Kyo unnie are truly good friends,right. He treats her as Kyo's Chinese friend
@ticktockjuly dearie, i'm innocent to ;) I've watched a fancam of CCTV6 show and I'll make something fun soon :D

@putriN unnie, agree with you that it's not easy to capture her but this time, it seems this paparazzi worked hard  :D
one more pic
420_07a5246a0a5f66cd7432759da4352d82.jpg
http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/entertainment/20141202/516692/%E3%80%90%E7%8B%97%E4%BB%94%E5%81%B7%E6%8B%8D%E3%80%91%E5%A5%BD%E8%90%8A%E5%A1%A2%E5%90%8D%E5%B0%8E%E6%82%84%E4%BE%86%E5%8F%B0%E3%80%80%E8%BA%AB%E9%82%8A%E7%9A%84%E7%BE%8E%E7%9C%89%E6%98%AF%E2%80%A6

Btw, I think if Kyo unnie wants to avoid paparazzi, she should let Mr Sidus cover his face. Just seeing him, we also can guess where unnie is :))

THERE ARE SOME PICS OF THE CROSSING BEING RELEASED BY THE AUDIENCES, I'VE JUST SEEN THEM, PLEASE HELP ME. IF YOU WANNA POST THOSE ONES IN OUR THREAD, PLEASE TAKE THEM INTO SPOILER IMMEDIATELY, ( SORRY I DON'T MEAN OFFENSE) HIC, I JUST WANNA WAIT FOR THIS BLOCKBUSTER FULLY :((

hic, what should I do now? I wish The crosing was released in my country as soon as possible, therefore we won't be spoiled :((

Who wore better?

1. By SHK                                                        2. By Amanda Seyfried                                                      3. By The Model

VTQ9FZt.jpg?1           yONYDf3.jpg?1                     ltndv91.jpg?2

Love is blind, Love is biased. My bias is Her, so I will vote for 1 sample: It is SHKssi. B-)

@freshspring, good idea! Want to avoid being recognized? ask the man assisting you to disguise or wear mask as well.

Bring it on. Im.............. AddEmoticons0251.gifAddEmoticons0251.gifAddEmoticons0251.gif....

P/S. Hey, @freshspring, what's that? do we violate any terms? Is that the notification you receive from someone else. Im so confused!

No, @ticktockjuly, i means I've seen a scene of TC which is captured by audience and they publiced those pics in weibo, there was a VIP premiere on Dec 1st, if I'm not wrong. I'm just a little sensitive in this problem :D

PS:
Is he Takeshi? I mean the guy under the red arrow :-?
ibjU6tti8qg17r.png
Thanks MasY for posting the pic :D

Wow! That was Chick.

Hye Kyo unnie's fashion style at present as i obsreved:

For awards nights & film festivals,

She wears mostly black and white hues. Looking gorgeously fantastic.

For promotions, She wears simple dresses which suits the event for brighter & lighter look.

For airport fashion, She looks chic & stylish. May it be shorts or leggings she looks fantastic with her love for hermes bags.

For magazines, it depends. Hehehe. She can be simple, stylish, fabulous, astoinishing, georgeous,chick, edgy, or even hot with the touch of spice and a little bit of playfulness. She can can embrace any genre because of her versatility.