Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

excited to see SHK on TC presscon but why only ZZY on the pics , is it confirmed she will attend in this presscon?  love to see her on this presscon , most likely dir john woo will dance also with her as he does with his wife and ZZY
d37738aejw1em5x334vdoj20hs0dc412.jpg
d37738aejw1em5xl1hcl4j21w02io7wh.jpg

wow this TC promo poster have SHKs face on the center just like with ZZY910631f3tw1em3jk4fdq8j20go06hq4a.jpg

still no Kyo? i think she's already sleeping now and she dreams that she dances w/ director John Woo in TC presscon.. :-D :-D :-D and @SusanC fall asleep too for waiting Kyo.. :-D :-D

hope to see you soon Kyo.. :'( :'( on your up coming events.. ;-) :x

Guest youknowme

Russia Trailer of the crossing
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Переправа / The Crossing Джона Ву (Официальный трейлер)

cre to
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" AKMChannel AKMChannel

SCs:
ibm9neJF9cFunh.png
i2tk4u2cEYEMy.png
iboFbTo5wVrLdk.png
ibbVb0std99UBQ.png
Engsub: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Y6CDrGrzCvs/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Guest youknowme

John Woo’s ‘The Crossing’ Set For IMAX Release (EXCLUSIVE)

November 8, 2014 | 07:00AM PT

Patrick Frater

Asia Bureau Chief
john-woo-the-crossing.jpg?crop=0px%2C0px%2C1293px%2C720px&resize=670%2C377

John Woo’s 1945-1949-set epic “The Crossing” will be served up in IMAX format – but only in limited territories.

The big budget film, which stars Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Song Hye-kyo at the head of an ensemble pan-Asian cast, is the story of people’s lives ripped apart by the revolutionary period at the establishment of the People’s Republic of China. Many of them are on board the steam ship Taiping which sank while taking emigrants from China to Keelung in Taiwan. The screenplay is by Wang Huiling (“Lust Caution,” “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon”.)

The film will release in the giant screen format in China (Dec. 2) and in Singapore, via Shaw Bros., on Dec 5.

“We are checking the interest of other territories,” said a spokesman for producer and sales agent Beijing Galloping Horse.

The release of the picture is a massively complicated affair as it will be released in two parts in certain, mostly Asian territories, in 3D and 2D versions and with different language tracks. The second instalment will release at an as yet undetermined date in 2015.

Chinese companies have accounted for most of the non-English language films to be either made in or up-converted into the IMAX format.

In China “The Crossing” is presented by Beijing Galloping Horse, LeVision Pictures, China Film Group as well as Huayi Brothers.

variety.com/2014/film/news/john-woos-crossing-set-for-imax-release-exclusive-1201350615/

Guest 02yoxanoh

Guys it's ok if HyeKyo didn't turn up on TC pc today.Don't make yourselves feel blue. ..Maybe Kyo has a commitment on this day so I guess she has something to surprise us pretty soon :x :x which is really exciting ;);)

Thank you everyone for the awesome pics. , gifs, articles and videos of Kyo . :x :x :x :-bd :-bd :-h :-h :-h gimme 5 Kyonatics!!! You guys are gifted !!! =D> =D> =D>

12 Days before Kyo's B-day yayyyyy So stoked!!!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

MBL, The Crossing and Queens, Aja Aja fighting!!!

Song Hye - Kyo sshi , Aja Aja fighting!!!

Guest youknowme

The leading roles of the movie, ‪#‎MyBrillianLife‬ , ‪#‎Kangdongwon‬ and ‪#‎Songhyekyo‬ just showed up in the charity premiere of the movie. After that, they attended the meet and greet event of the movie. They showed their friendliness to interact with the audience who attended the premiere tonight. All audience was having joyful time with both two of them.
‪#‎송혜교‬ ‪#‎강동원‬ #SongHyeKyo ‪#‎GangDongWon‬ ‪#‎MyBrilliantLife‬ ‪#‎我的忐忑人生‬

10462961_518596504909941_3093839671701370446_n.jpg?oh=f1f02fe09e2d106b1ddcc5ff77ba71da&oe=54DAE2ED

10258142_518596508243274_8304593254060184905_n.jpg?oh=5b86c83eb41f5041bc96c84d9b14ec11&oe=54EA3114&__gda__=1424911788_d2658412340407544cb039abf5be1740

https://www.facebook.com/iNDepthHK

hello hello everyone. ...i missed this lovely thread for a while and i missed our girl hye kyo unnie  so much. ... : :x :x :x
i thought we can able to see our queen tonight reading our kyonatics post from the previous pages but still this doesn't failed me to say thank you guys for all the bits, mvs, pics, vids, links, infos and etc.  :D kyonatics really are the best! !!!
and though i knew that this was so late l still want to give  my warm welcome to all newbies here 
:-h  :-h  :-h welcome welcome welcome guys! !!!!

sfc12, welcome to the "superstar club " chingu  >:D<

from kdramastars
class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"‘The Crossing’ Releases Love Letter Pictures

By Staff Writer | Nov 09, 2014 10:32 AM EST

park shin hye

The production team of Chinese director John Woo's new film 'The Crossing' released pictures of actress Song Hye Kyo writing a love letter to her husband. Last week, the production team of 'The Crossing' shared pictures of the main actors and actresses on its official Weibo account, with the theme of 'love letter,' featuring Korean actress Song Hye Kyo and Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi. In the pictures, Song Hye Kyo wrote a letter to her husband who is fighting a war. She seemed deep in thoughts holding a letter. In addition, the Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi was shown in the pictures. The upcoming film 'The Crossing' is a historical film by John Woo that tells love stories of three couples who leave China for Taiwan during the Chinese Revolution in 1949. In addition to Song Hye Kyo, actress Zhang Ziyi is going to star in the film. The upcoming movie "The Crossing" will premiere in China on December 2, 2014.