Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest andreany

sunflower91 said: just happen to see this article in soompi about the casting stories of popular dramas wherein they revealed that the leading actress role in popular dramas like AIMH, FH and All In were initially offered to another actress which she all turned down, well then as we all know SHK took the role of  the female lead as Yoon Joon-suh in Autumn in my Heart which makes her a household name, then the role of  Min SU-yeon/Sister Angela in the big hit All In drama  went again to SHK which further solidifies her star status and lastly , the  very cheerful Han Ji-eun role  in Full House went also to SHK  which makes her a certified Hallyu Queen !  I just dont know what could have been the outcome of those dramas if SHK was not cast on it, i might not be familiar with this dramas . Well , as they say if its really meant for you , it will definitely be yours no matter what. SHK  may not be the first or the original choice for these popular dramas yet by chance or i may say destiny, it all went to her and the rest is history!!!
   class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Entertainment Plus” Reveals Behind the Scenes Casting Stories of Popular Dramas and Films

On the latest episode of MBC’s “Feel Good Day – Entertainment Plus,” the behind stories behind stars’ casting were revealed.

Some of the most shocking examples included actress Kim Hee Sun, who turned down Song Hye Gyo’s star-making roles in “Autumn Tale,” “Full House,” and “All In,” as well as Lee Jung Jae, who turned down Lee Byung Hun’s role in “Joint Security Area,” Rain’s role in “Full House,” and Park Shin Yang’s role in “Lovers in Paris.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/12/entertainment-plus-reveals-behind-the-scenes-casting-stories-of-popul

http://www.cq.xinhuanet.com/2014-10/13/c_1112801161.htm

Movie "I am the Queen" before exposure "pushed to the Queen's Manual" video features, there are sharp-eyed netizens discovered Qin and Song Hye Kyo shooting kissing shot, screaming very much looking forward to witness male god goddess century kiss!

"I am the Queen" is directed by Annie's first film, Qin Hao played in the film Song Hye Kyo's ex-boyfriend. In the recent exposure of the video features, there are two friends found shot kissing lens, and genuine curiosity to ask his girlfriend Annie's feelings.

According to insiders revealed that the director shot the same day in order to avoid the influence of Annie actor play, deliberately avoided, remote rehearsals by deputy director. Due to the shooting angle needed this kiss repeatedly shooting a lot of times, SHK worry director jealous, very seriously so that translation repeatedly asked the director whether to mind. Annie professional attitude, and generous response okay, two ladies so intimate interaction, but let Mr. Chin dumbfounding, cheeky embarrassing phase, can not properly address him filming!

After repeated shooting, the kiss was finally successful completion, "relieved" of SHK praising Qin during the shoot out to take care of their emotions and state. And broke the Qin Hao although seemingly high cold reality is attentive person, usually care for everyone, every knock will tell you that hard, especially considerate staff. Director Annie boldly tease her boyfriend, shouting: "He kissed my goddess!" Faced with the director's flash in the pan, Mr. Chin also quite proud to do so with the state. Sweet duo attracted interactive site staff all laugh incessantly. Asked There is no jealous, director Annie generous, said:. "Mr. Chin and Miss Song is very professional actors, we are just at work, so do not mind these"

Song Hye Kyo and Qin Hao kiss

Song Hye Kyo and Qin Hao kiss

New Posters for Song Hye Gyo, Zhang Ziyi’s ‘The Crossing’

thecrossing_poster.jpg?resize=532%2C764

Character posters have been released for this upcoming John Woo film “The Crossing,” and the ladies look quite stunning. The multinational film boasts Song Hye Gyo, Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiao Ming, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Bowie Lam, Tong Da Wei, and Masami Nagasawa.

The film is based on the sinking of a steamer called Taiping in 1949, during the Chinese revolution. The focus is on three couples who flee China to Taiwan, and of the loves lost and found in war. There’s even a ‘Titanic’-like scene as the Taiping sinks to the sea.

Based on the trailer it looks to be an epic film, lush with details and large-scale war scenes. It follows events from 1945 all the way to 1949. Three men – Huang Xiao Ming, Tong Da Wei, and Takeshi Kaneshiro – are intertwined by the Battle of Pingyuan where Huang is the victorious Kuomintang officer and Tong is the Kuomintang signaler who captures a Japanese doctor (Kaneshiro). When the Japanese are defeated, they go their separate ways. Huang marries, Song Hye Gyo, a daughter of a wealthy family. Tong meets Zhang Zi Yi, a nurse by day and prostitute by night. And Kaneshiro returns to Taiwan only to find his first love having gone back to Japan (I’m going to guess that will be Masami Nagasawa). Then when the Kuomintang are defeated by the Japanese communists, everyone tries to get on the ill-fated Taiping to escape to Taiwan.

The film is written by Wang Hui Ling, who is best known for “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.” It’s a two-parter with the first part coming out on December 2, 2014, and the second part coming out in May 2015.

sources: china dailytv report, naver, youtube

More pics here: kaedejun

Hi all!
Finally I have come back Kyo Home \m/ . Miss chingus and lack of interaction after such a long time >:D<

In this vid, Kyo looks so down-to-earth. I wish the vid were with better quality...

Here are some random pics

:x :x :x
h8R7Hr3.jpg?1

uPasGGO.jpg?1

6ViDc1a.jpg?1

xv7TAdh.jpg?1

RfpYIyw.jpg?1

BE0pXhd.jpg?1

Here are reason why Kyo is my forever and only favorite Korean actress. She is a part of my childhood
9UJw0nL.jpg?1

The most impressive image in my mind until now
dIqPhjG.jpg?1

These are so great of Kyo
wvQFmLk.jpg?1
HPhRO3M.jpg?1

Now, I need to read backward lots of pages.......

Guest sunflower91

from news.xinhuanet:

Song Hye Kyo graces Harper's Bazaar

English.news.cn | 2014-10-14 10:24:08 | Editor: Mioh Song

127094288_14132431833431n.jpg
127094288_14132431834371n.jpg
127094288_14132431835311n.jpg
127094288_14132431836871n.jpg

with the help of google trans , i got this translation :
SHK "Bazaar" lips bare shoulders sexy yet Mature charm  October 14, 2014 07:36:53 | Editor: Susan | Source: Xinhua Entertainment
With the movie "Pacific Wheel" set sail, Song Hye Kyo also ushered in his career the most rich and multi-faceted one experience. From more than ten years ago, many Chinese viewers infected "Endless Love," "Full House" in a sincere interpretation, but now the "great master", "Peace Round" and other big movies active in the Chinese film most, the real reached China, and has been shining Korean queen in China and South Korea in the field of film and television, but also from Asia's first love is always in the eyes of the audience, "Joe sister", Wong Kar-wai grow to become the eyes of the "Oriental love" good representative. SHK still elegant, clear, beautiful, clever, time never leave marks on her blowing shells can be broken skin, inner maturity and practice leaving her added to a mature woman's unique calm and indifferent. Her unique growth password, the achievements of the most beautiful and love in our hearts. 
     Photography / Hong Jang Hyun Planning & Producer / Left Min Jie Editing & interviews / Xu Xiaoqian visual co-ordination / Fan Xiaomu 
I have the feeling now that the Nov 2014 issue of Harper Bazaar with the ever beautiful SHK is now selling like hotcakes, some fans in baidu do have their own copy now so happy for them , really wish to have one too! Found this website , they are selling the magazine online but im not sure if they will ship to other countries coz they just posted shipping to Chinese cities..http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=41714984211&spm=a310v.4.88.1
http://www.taobao.com/view_image.php?spm=a220o.1000855.1997427645.1.Sd6DFH&pic=Wx0GGlFDXANRBR1fEUcSCAIPEhwWWl1eG1pSBl0fGwAcBVxRVx0cWFwwKV0MG1tVdUNsYGsxE1kzHCs8YGxrai0xKzw0TVdCFVBGVllnQwARRAEcFA==&title=yrHJ0LDFya8gMjAxNMTqMTHUwsnPILfiw%2BbIy87vo7rLzrvbx8c%3D&version=2&c=YzE0ZmQ5MGNiNzk1NGEwODQ4MmJjNzA3NjlhZWMzNTg%3D&itemId=41714984211&shopId=107015203&sellerRate=8755&dbId=&fv=9

While waiting for news of this know-how-to-hide-from-media sweetie, lets enjoy...

This one suddenly sounds from somewhere. Cant count how many tears I had and surely it is always the case everytime seeing it.

Eun Suh ah, mom love you...
8399033b5bb5c9eae2fb9e00d739b6003bf3b3c8

3d80b9014a90f603d6bb01a43b12b31bb151edc9      4b019245d688d43fe8a20c117f1ed21b0ff43bc8      0419b051f81986189a4c726748ed2e738ad4e6c9
(@Baidu)

P/S. If I have a daughter, I will watch this classic one with her. Like playing with puppies, this drama will help to grow their humanity. Just like me when I was small